ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Today 03:54 PM
Word Association
Last post by Aolani
Today 03:50 PM

Old Today, 02:03 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 35 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

Wow this...... This was a lotta issues and only getting worse as this conversation continued. What was with this sudden flood of problems?! Ugh maybe someone was cursed to bring trouble with them and needed a good talking to to stop that because the hornets were gonna work themselves to death at this rate.

Mudhound could at least help lighten the load and deal with some issues but still... With a firm nod and sharper eyes then the tripod usually had the hornet gave a short "Im taking Raggedear. Between us even if this turns nasty we can take care of the dog, though Ill make sure we dont get hurt so we can turn around and help with those foxes. Which'll probably mean the bark-y option." before turning off to get going immediately, calling out in a deafening boom.

"Raggedear!! I need you for a serious mission! We need to make this quick so get a move on!"

Did Mudhound have time to say bye to Redhawk the tripod pondered, claws flexing as they loosened their shoulders in preparation to move as soon as Raggedear was roped in. Probably not, given he was here promptly and they decided to just make sure this didnt go badly and immediately started debrief.

"Ok so long story but we got a dog issue. Basilkit got out, encountered a dog, it only barked at him but he ran and Pinepaw swiped at it and it ran, but Basilkit ran too into a trap that took his leg and no one managed to follow up with the dog. So we need to take care of it.

I think I can just talk it away because it didnt seem hostile and was scared of Pinepaw but youre here as backup just in case. Clear?"
Itd be a short track down, dog scent was strong and there was a clear blood line from the trap to camp, then Basilkits scent from trap to blood, then it was just following the dog scent to the dog itself and seeing if Mudhound could bark it into leaving. A good thing, given they had other issues to address as soon as one was taken care of.

@dino. BEAR. @TanghuluCat
Old Today, 02:26 AM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

《 Alpinepaw 》
161/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 6 moons

Alpinepaw found a berry bush in the Clearing and sniffed at it. She picked one of its fruits and dropped it. The apprentice bit into the small fruit and scrunched up her nose. It was sour but she could not taste the sweetness. The berry bush was actually a bayberry bush and poisonous to cats. But, Alpinepaw did not know that.

(OPEN) #2024AlpinepawBingo

Finders
Alpinepaw's 2nd Finder

Main RP Characters
Alpinepaw (ThunderClan)
Chasmkit (ThunderClan)

Old Today, 07:42 AM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired

◢◣ RAGGEDEAR | 29 MOONS | HE/HIM ◢◣
fluffy, russet tom with yellow eyes, torn left ear, & black paw tips
header by @/burntToast

꧁꧂

Startled awake at the call of his name, Raggedear leapt to his paws, hackles raised and head swinging around wildly. "Huh? What?" He blundered until he finally caught sight of Mudhound looking at him. "A serious mission?" He echoed, shaking his head to help wake himself up. "I'm ready!" The tom meowed, finally bounding over towards the Hornet. As he headed over, Mudhound debriefed him on the situation.

Yellow eyes blinked slowly. "All that happened? We need to get a move on!" He agreed with a firm nod. "You're going to talk to a dog? Didn't know those things could have sense talked into them, but I trust you, Mudhound." The warrior shrugged, unsure if Mudhound actually meant speaking to the dog or just scarring it away with hisses. Either way, he was ready.

"Lead the way! I've got your back."

( @Rani - oooh exciting )

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC

Brokenstream is one of RiverClan's Lionhearts! He is OPEN to any RP

FORMERLY JELLYCAT
Old Today, 08:15 AM
the cryptid

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Unamused

nettlepaw
7 moons - thunderclan - she/her
the collector, agatha kitty, kitty softpaws

Nettlepaw was about to enter the apprentice’s den, when she noticed Skunkkit leave the nursery.
She decided to walk right up to the kit.
“skunkkit.. what are.. you doing out? you should be going to sleep.” she mewed to the kit quietly.
@narcissus

Last edited by OBigBrainO; Today at 08:15 AM.
Old Today, 11:38 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highsnow of Matterhorn View Post
《 Alpinepaw 》
161/100

Alpinepaw found a berry bush in the Clearing and sniffed at it. She picked one of its fruits and dropped it. The apprentice bit into the small fruit and scrunched up her nose. It was sour but she could not taste the sweetness. The berry bush was actually a bayberry bush and poisonous to cats. But, Alpinepaw did not know that.

(OPEN) #2024AlpinepawBingo
Wolfhive had seen Alpinepaw near the bush but hadn't thought much on it, as to an untrained eye the frost-licked berries looked like an off-brand version of juniper.

Instead, Wolfhive stretched out in a patch of sunlight in preparation to doze off. With all the back-to-back problems lately he hadn't had a chance to relax 'n was looking forward to the small moment of respite.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old Today, 12:35 PM
Put your back on me

Bump Policy: 24 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

▪︎Sproutfleck▪︎
▪︎The Bronze Knight▪︎
Purrks: Beefed Up T1 | The Collector

Crouch quietly outside the warriors den with his muzzle buried into his meal, Sproutfleck looked up in surprise as Hollowpaw approached him. He hadn't expected that. The evening sun cast an orange gleam on his primary white pelt, warming him before the inevitable cool would settle across the territory. He turned his head to cast a glance over at Laurelfrost, the other cat he had asked, before offering them a brief nod. Rising to his paws and shaking out his pelt, he glanced down at his meal for a moment before looking back up at the tabby with Riveting green hues.

"Well I dont see why not." He mewed. He still had to give Bravepaw their tour later on, didn't he? Right. Well some exercise would do him good after eating that mouse, would help his food settle. "I've got nothing better to do." The prey could be finished when he returned. But for now he grasped it in his jaws and padded over to the shadows cast by the den, nudging the mouse where flies couldn't get too eager with it. A tour wouldn't take too long, with any luck. Turning sharply, he made the quick couple steps back up to Hollow and Flicked his bobtail briefly, signaling he was ready to head out.

In the secluded warmth of day, Sproutfleck lounged casually in the sunlight, green hues flicking around camp. He'd never been one to have a solid sleep schedule, just slept when the desire arose. But unfortunately he wasn't too tired (fortunately, he'd soon discover) and was simply lying down because nobody needed anything at the moment. Oops, he spoke too soon it seemed, because a few moments later Wolfhive called his name along with Risingstorms and the dappled white and ginger rolled to his paws without bothering to stretch and trotted directly up to the gray feline. Silently, he listened to him speak for a moment, nodding along at his words. He felt relatively fearless about what he spoke of. Injuries? No big deal, he'd be careful.

"Righto, sounds good. A battle patrol sounds like fine motivation to stay safe." There was a wry, lighthearted end to his tone as he finished the sentence. He did adore the adrenaline fighting Gave him however. Made him feel more alive than anything else did, in the least. The Bronze Knight then paused and looked around for Risingstorm with his ears perked.

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>
Staff Sign?

Last edited by Blaaze; Today at 12:37 PM.
Old Today, 01:54 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Sproutfleck could handle things from here, so Wolfhive redirected his gaze elsewhere. A single badger.. shouldn't need more than a few cats right? "Hawkcatcher [ @Luminous], Nightgaze [ @Morrigan], we're goin' badger hunting!"

He'd give them a few moments to come to his call. "One attacked Shadowtail recently when he was passing through... so we're going to find it and send it on its way." Or kill it. Wolfhive didn't really care what happened to the badger as long as it wasn't ThunderClan's problem. "You got any questions or are you ready to go? Was hopin' to get this done while Mudhound and Sproutfleck's patrols are out, 'cause once everyone's back I'm looking to kill some foxes too." Assuming no one was too badly hurt, of course. Wolfhive would swap cats out if needed.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old Today, 02:02 PM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Nightgaze
Thunderclan Hornet

Looking up from where she'd previously been lazily watching the clan from a rock, Nightgaze sprung to her paws at Wolfhive's call. Curiosity plagued her only momentarily and exhilaration took it's place. Badger hunting?! Awesome! Love hunting some of them every once and a while.

The small hornet was already ecstatic by the time she had skipped over. Attacking one of her clanmates?! Unacceptable! They needed to teach this predator a lesson! " 'Kay!" was her short answer. They needed to get started on this badger hunt! Oh, and foxes as well?! This sure was an eventful day! "I'm all ready to get goin'"

@BEAR. @Luminous

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old Today, 02:56 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
Wolfhive had seen Alpinepaw near the bush but hadn't thought much on it, as to an untrained eye the frost-licked berries looked like an off-brand version of juniper.

Instead, Wolfhive stretched out in a patch of sunlight in preparation to doze off. With all the back-to-back problems lately he hadn't had a chance to relax 'n was looking forward to the small moment of respite.
《 Alpinepaw 》
163/100

Alpinepaw didn't want to eat anymore because of the sour taste. She spotted Wolfhive nearby and padded to him. "Hello Wolfhive!" Alpinepaw happily said when she reached him. "There is a berry bush nearby. Its fruits are sour!"

Finders
Alpinepaw's 2nd Finder

Main RP Characters
Alpinepaw (ThunderClan)
Chasmkit (ThunderClan)

Old Today, 03:48 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

@BEAR. @Blaaze

(exhausted today so bad post)

Risingstorm had just laid down after fixing the warriors den with cliffjumper he was about to take a nap when wolfhive called him from the clearing the warrior stood u stretching his back before walking out into the bright clearing he searched the area and padded up to wolfhive sproutfleek was already there as the warrior sat down oh nice they would search for traps and go looking for the foxes no attacking tho that was fine but if they stay safe maybe rising could take a bite from the fox "alright lets get going." risingstorm meowed standing up already and flicking his tail slightly before making his way to the exit of the clan

risingstorm is a warrior of ThunderClan if he is needed mention me+-
(art by Dolomedes)

Last edited by Spider.; Today at 03:49 PM.