Today 03:50 PM
Queen of Mothers...
Last post by Aolani
Today 03:49 PM

Old Today, 09:16 AM
#4-Icecream

Bump Policy: Allways
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Rainingpaw walked into the makeshift nursery. Bravebolt walked just behind her Nutkit directly beside him. She watched Bravebolt leave and she helped Nutkit make his nest. After making sure he was comfortable she joined the rest of the apprentices.

Rainingpaw_14 moons old_Purrk(s) FlockTogether tier.2_Other N/A

Bravebolt_?moons like a young elder_Purrk(s) N/A_Other Has been a twoleg ratter for most of his life.

Nutkit_4moons_Purrk(s) N/A_Other Nutkit has trouble with verbal communication.
Old Today, 01:31 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
•| Aspenpaw |•
he/him |6 moons | Riverclan apprentice
If you want to be strong, learn how to fight alone
{Silver tongue || inactive ||}
|[5/200]|
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

Aspenpaw paced around the the space that riverclan had been occupying inside the abandoned Twolegs den. It had only been a day and yet already he was feeling trapped. He was an apprentice! He should be out hunting, exploring territory and yet here he was couped up in camp like a kit. If it were up to him he would have darted out here by himself to go and explore but he didn't want to get demoted or get in trouble. Every apprentice couldn't leave camp with out a warrior- wait. He was an apprentice.... He had a mentor! Oh yeah he almost completely forgot-

Bounding away from the temporary apprentice den, he approached the warriors sleeping area. Sure it was early and he should probably not disturb his mentor. She might be sleeping. He didn't care though, he wanted to go hunting! Looking over the sleeping figures Aspenpaw spotted his mentor. "Floodsight!" he hissed, trying to speak quietly and failing to do so. Approaching the young warrior, he prodded her with his paw trying to gain her attention. "floodsight, lady! Can you take me hunting? Training? Anything please??? I'm dying to go outside, I beg!" he pleaded. Sure he might be being inconsiderate but he'd die if he had to stay in here for even another second.

Not only did he hate the idea of being stuck inside all day everyday, it was also the idea of where they were. A twoleg den. Whether it was abandoned or not it was still that. It irked him to think about it. He didn't have good history with Twolegs at all, if it hadn't been for shorecrest he would have died a kit becuase of them. He still remembers the story of how he was found. Stupid Twolegs. Stupid den. "hunting please" he urged.

Tags:
- Floodsight ( @goodacacia )
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old Today, 01:59 PM
wco's local arsonist

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Bored

Hollytail lounged. Featherkit lounged.

Duststar is the current leader of DesertClan! She has a semi-open den policy!

Rose stopped by to brush away all the dustbunnies!

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably
Old Today, 02:39 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days, vm me the link~
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

Willowtail nodded vigorously, heaving with her stressed and labored breathing. Willowtail nodded gently, her tail flicking starting to calm as she murmured the numbers. "1....2...3..."

Floodsight
◆ she/her | 20 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T1 ; empty slot

"8...9...10." Floodsight completed the counting together with the molly. The laboured breathing had stopped and it brought a little peace to Floodsight's mind. Good, good... At least, we are all calm now. There probably were thoughts still running in the young warrior's mind, but it would do her some good to get some rest. Afterall, they still have a lot of work to be done if they want to get back. Floodsight gently flicked her tail in the direction of where the other cats are now resting. The sooner Willowtail could settle down, the more energy she'll have tomorrow. Only then would she able to look after her siblings with a clear mind.

"Here, let's get you to sleep." Floodsight offered. Everyone must've been tired, and Floodsight doubted the young warrior would feel different. Sleep first, thoughts later. The pale molly hoped Willowtail would agree with her reasonings. "If you need anything. Anything at all, call me...yeah?"

Floodsight had wanted to hopefully be a support pillar for the young warrior with a huge reasonability to her sibling. If she could just alleviate that, just a little bit, Floodsight would be relieved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntToast View Post
┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
•| Aspenpaw |•
he/him |6 moons | Riverclan apprentice
If you want to be strong, learn how to fight alone
{Silver tongue || inactive ||}
|[5/200]|
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

Aspenpaw paced around the the space that riverclan had been occupying inside the abandoned Twolegs den. It had only been a day and yet already he was feeling trapped. He was an apprentice! He should be out hunting, exploring territory and yet here he was couped up in camp like a kit. If it were up to him he would have darted out here by himself to go and explore but he didn't want to get demoted or get in trouble. Every apprentice couldn't leave camp with out a warrior- wait. He was an apprentice.... He had a mentor! Oh yeah he almost completely forgot-

Bounding away from the temporary apprentice den, he approached the warriors sleeping area. Sure it was early and he should probably not disturb his mentor. She might be sleeping. He didn't care though, he wanted to go hunting! Looking over the sleeping figures Aspenpaw spotted his mentor. "Floodsight!" he hissed, trying to speak quietly and failing to do so. Approaching the young warrior, he prodded her with his paw trying to gain her attention. "floodsight, lady! Can you take me hunting? Training? Anything please??? I'm dying to go outside, I beg!" he pleaded. Sure he might be being inconsiderate but he'd die if he had to stay in here for even another second.

Not only did he hate the idea of being stuck inside all day everyday, it was also the idea of where they were. A twoleg den. Whether it was abandoned or not it was still that. It irked him to think about it. He didn't have good history with Twolegs at all, if it hadn't been for shorecrest he would have died a kit becuase of them. He still remembers the story of how he was found. Stupid Twolegs. Stupid den. "hunting please" he urged.

Tags:
- Floodsight ( @goodacacia )
< time skip from the reply above >

Just as she had the chance to lay her head on her paws, Floodsight could hear little footsteps padding around. Whatever, it probably didn't concern her. If it was any lighter, she'd assumed kits were running around and potential out of the den. But this was definitely not a kit and they probably had the ability to take care of themselves. The paw steps became louder, before suddenly. Floodsight! Floodsight, lady~!!

'Hah...' Floodsight heaved a quiet sigh mentally. That's right, she had an apprentice now. As glad as she was to have this opportunity, does this furball not know it is the middle of the night? With an open air den, a little kit could be awoken by his loud voice. Floodsight sat up staring at her apprentice with dim glowing blue eyes, wondering if she was ever like this as an apprentice. Perhaps that's why Beastflame had to take such a long break. That thought brings amusement to her face.

"Hunting? Outside? Does Fadingstar's word have no meaning to you?" Floodsight quietly scolded the apprentice, who may have missed Fadingstar's entire announcement. Her voice was calm and slow, but there's a slight disappointment in her tone. Floodsight wasn't going to make the same mistake twice. Not even if this apprentice puts on the saddest, most pitiful face, would Floodsight allow him to step a pawstep out of the boundaries Fadingstar had set. "What happen to your promise when he made you apprentice?"

Enough, it wasn't time the scold the little one. Floodsight's solid lecturing was probably an inheritance she got from her own mentor. Not mean, just nonchalant and to the point. Impressions were bad enough at first. Floodsight could understand the apprentice's struggle and she could definitely hear the desperation in his voice. He had really wanted an escape card. Probably due to his frustrations of finally getting out of the nursery only to land his paws in an abandoned two-leg nest. He was an energetic cat, she would have to give him that. But now wasn't the time. Floodsight flicked her long tail to the side, pointing to a quiet corner of the twoleg den where cool air circulates in from. "Nevermind that. I understand your frustration, you don't like this place. But its safe inside, no twolegs around." (Mind Reader activated)

'At least, Aspenpaw didn't come for small talk...' Floodsight hated those, never knowing what to say. Instructions and answers are the easiest replies Floodsight could give. Floodsight padded around the vicinity double checking for pointy sharp objects. (Glass) The Lionhearts probably checked beforehand, but Floodsight want to make sure. Those things could be as clear as calm water but as deadly as a claw when not careful. After confirming there aren't any, Floodsight nods to Aspenpaw. "How about some quiet stalking training?"

Hopefully this gets his mind off of things, and keeps him occupied until he is tired enough to rest. Some quiet activity, not disturbing to others and perfectly fine to practice within the twoleg den. A little different of an environment to the soft forest floors, but he'll have to learn to adapt to changes. "If there's any questions, ask away. Remember, quietly."

Last edited by goodacacia; Today at 02:47 PM.
Old Today, 03:36 PM
Moving Forward

Bump Policy: after 3 days, I've been much more active recently.
My Mood: Fanatic

Dawnripple gazed up at the Abandoned twoleg nest. one step closer to home. the place they were driven out of. the last place she had seen a real battle...
Flamegaze|Character Finder|Random Art Shop