Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Muddykit Finder
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 12:12 PM
Word Association
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 12:07 PM
“The cardinal chirps in...
by isla
Last post by ollie
Today 12:05 PM
Rock Painting! [Clan-Wide...
by Aroogi
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 12:05 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Mica
Today 11:54 AM

Old August 8th, 2024, 10:35 PM
Gimme bagels! NOW

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Thirsty
Default Re: Bouncing out of the blue{Training thread}

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbxdwolfz View Post

[Bouncepaw]
Apprentice|6 moons|Windclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Bouncepaw sniffs the air, searching for any signs of prey. It's too breezy to tell for now, or maybe he's just not experienced enough- he's familiar with prey from the fresh-kill pile, but not with anything actual or moving. He could see the grass behind the rock swaying, and he hears a small sound like something dropping to the ground.

"I think I hear something!" He meows excitedly, trying his best to stifle his meow. "There!" He points with his paw.

[Bouncepaw rolls a 13]

Bouncepaw's trying his best to be silent, staying as still as possible. It's unknown whether there really is prey, but with the wind blowing away from them, even if there was a mouse or vole, it wouldn't stay in that spot any longer.
Bluestrike smiles encouragingly. He doesn't know how much Bouncepaw knows already, but is willing to see.
Old August 8th, 2024, 11:31 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown_Sage View Post
Bluestrike smiles encouragingly. He doesn't know how much Bouncepaw knows already, but is willing to see.

[Bouncepaw]

Bouncepaw attempts to stalk the prey, whatever it may be. Despite his initial caution; once he made a decision, he was the type to follow through it as fast as possible. Bouncepaw's pawsteps make a lot of noise as they rustle alongside the grassy forest floor. His tail sways, and he doesn't really bother sticking low to the ground in fear of making the sound worse. He was actually very big, wasn't he? Bouncepaw realizes. and he made a lot more noise than he thought.

[Bouncepaw rolls a 12]

The 'stalking' only consists of one or two seconds. Bouncepaw gives up on stalking the second he hears the racket he had made, and he pounces at the grass, hoping to find... something. Sadly, he comes up empty pawed. Left behind is the fresh scent of a squirrel, that had likely already left a while ago, having noticed there being predators.

"I've got nothing. Just dirt and grass." Bouncepaw spits the dirt out of his mouth sulkily. All the had to show for his efforts was a messy pelt.

Last edited by bigbxdwolfz; August 8th, 2024 at 11:33 PM.
Old Today, 09:48 AM
Gimme bagels! NOW

Quote:

[Bouncepaw]

Bouncepaw attempts to stalk the prey, whatever it may be. Despite his initial caution; once he made a decision, he was the type to follow through it as fast as possible. Bouncepaw's pawsteps make a lot of noise as they rustle alongside the grassy forest floor. His tail sways, and he doesn't really bother sticking low to the ground in fear of making the sound worse. He was actually very big, wasn't he? Bouncepaw realizes. and he made a lot more noise than he thought.

[Bouncepaw rolls a 12]

The 'stalking' only consists of one or two seconds. Bouncepaw gives up on stalking the second he hears the racket he had made, and he pounces at the grass, hoping to find... something. Sadly, he comes up empty pawed. Left behind is the fresh scent of a squirrel, that had likely already left a while ago, having noticed there being predators.

"I've got nothing. Just dirt and grass." Bouncepaw spits the dirt out of his mouth sulkily. All he had to show for his efforts was a messy pelt.

Bluestrike saw the discouragment in his apprentice's eyes, so he gave him a playful nudge. You'll get it next time. You haven't had any training yet! With that, he turned around, leading the way to the next destination.
Old Today, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Bluestrike saw the discouragment in his apprentice's eyes, so he gave him a playful nudge. You'll get it next time. You haven't had any training yet! With that, he turned around, leading the way to the next destination.

[Bouncepaw]

That fact didn't really help Bouncepaw's mood, but he follows after his mentor regardless. But this meant they were going to have hunting training soon, right? Maybe he'll learn about all the things he was doing wrong then.

"I hope so." He meows. "What's next?"
Old Today, 10:27 AM
Gimme bagels! NOW

Quote:

[Bouncepaw]

That fact didn't really help Bouncepaw's mood, but he follows after his mentor regardless. But this meant they were going to have hunting training soon, right? Maybe he'll learn about all the things he was doing wrong then.

"I hope so." He meows. "What's next?"

Bluestrike didn't say a word as he padded up a hill. He stopped, then spoke. This is the Starry Meadow. Bluestrike took a moment to take in the beautiful meadow, its surface covered with thousands of flowers.This is a place for sincerity and solemn. Our fallen clanmates reside here where they can touch the stars. He whispered, his voice hoarse as he remembered his mate, Mistwhisker, who had passed away moons ago.
Old Today, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Bluestrike didn't say a word as he padded up a hill. He stopped, then spoke. This is the Starry Meadow. Bluestrike took a moment to take in the beautiful meadow, its surface covered with thousands of flowers.This is a place for sincerity and solemn. Our fallen clanmates reside here where they can touch the stars. He whispered, his voice hoarse as he remembered his mate, Mistwhisker, who had passed away moons ago.

[Bouncepaw]

Bouncepaw nods, also gazing at the beautiful scenery, he closes his eyes and let the wind rush against his pelt. And it might be his imagination, but for a second it felt as if he was brushing pelts with many other cats, all purring and soothing him.

Probably just a coincidence from all that wind. Bouncepaw opens his eyes again. His mentor seemed, different, somehow, their voice was rougher than before. Bouncepaw doesn't think much of it and pads behind Bluestrike to the next area.