Old August 9th, 2024, 11:32 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

ⵌ ➜ #GUTSPAW
˗ˏˋ ✮ it . teeth . bite . // fifteen moons ˎˊ˗ 
small spiky-furred black tabby with striking icy blue eyes. has a huge fluffy tail & a few scars in the shapes of bite-marks - notch in left ear.
❝HIGH ACHIEVER, DON'T YOU SEE? BABY, NOTHING COMES FOR FREE !!❞

『 彡 ➜ @Mica
The apprentice's tail swished gently back and forth, staring at the deputy expectantly. She examined it, staying silent which left Gutspaw to somehow feel uneasy for a reaction. Eventually, she offered gratitude and its shoulders relaxed. Cool. One less rock crowding, and a pleased (?) Mistlewhisker. Not like teeth wanted to please her. She was old. And an authority figure.

But she was probably the most tolerable warrior.

It snorted at her question, whiskers twitching in amusement. "What ya take me for? A leech?" It shrugged its shoulders, "just a rock. " And then Gutspaw took a moment to pause, gaze trailing to Mistlewhisker's particular eye. Its tail tip twitched, and then inside thoughts tumbled out.

"Well, actually - it - it kinda reminded me of the shape of your eye. Plus, you guys got matching colors, ish. I dunno,,, how much ,, sensation ya got there but like. Bet it would make a cool ass thingy for your eye socket if you use cobwebs or something. Like an accessory. " Look, Gutspaw was obliged to suggest it. Mistlewhisker was missing out on a prime opportunity here. "Or somethin' for your nest, dunno. You got custody, you make the decisions."

⸝⸝⊂➜﹒silk spinner ✮ kitty softpaws ✮ bewitched ⊃⸝⸝
❝THEY SAY I'M A CONTROL FREAK - DRIVEN BY A GREED TO SUCCEED !!❞

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- the sleepy consumes me --
pronouns.cc
Old Yesterday, 10:56 AM

Bump Policy: 3 days, vm me the link~
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

She/Her | Purrks Overlook

Lostspark blinked down at the almost-apprentice as he came plodding out of the nursery, a wide yawn splitting his maw. "I'm not the Medicine Cat. I used to be, now I'm an Enforcer. Mossfreckle was my Medicine Cat Apprentice." The lithe grey enforcer said as she led Palekit to a corner of the clearing, where it was emptier. And where she'd already lined up a couple things to go over, except she'd hidden it so no stray passerbys would... eat the deathberry.

"Sit, we'll begin in a moment - we'll be going over what never to eat first." Once he'd settled, she began. "Some herbs can kill even a fully grown cat. But that's only if you eat the wrong things without checking with someone, so don't go about doing that." She paused. Exhaled. "Here is a deathberry." She brandished the red berry at her paws. "Deathberries are highly poisonous - hence, the name. I know they may look like something that is edible but they are not, they can kill a cat in seconds."

"Next, we have deadly nightshade. Or just nightshade. It has distinctive vivid purple flowers with erect yellow centers and once the blooms die the wilted buds form dark almost black berries that stick out from a star shaped flower looking bit that attaches them to the stem of the plant. Similar to Deathberries, Nightshade kills very quickly so it’s better to leave it be, cats will usually present usual signs such as gagging and vomiting and will be dead within a matter of minutes."

She leveled a stern gaze towards the youngster. "I am telling you this so I have two less potential deaths on my paws. If I find you've used this knowledge for purposes other than to help, there will be consequences. Any questions before I move on?"

Palekit
◆ he/him | 5 moons

The flood of embarrassment brought all the energy back in Palekit's tired little body. Springing back to life, Palekit's face burned slightly as he laughed it off. He'd probably bothered the Enforcer from doing actual important tasks than teaching a bunch of leaves to a kit who was in the wrong class. Oh, but Lostspark was still here to teach and Palekit appreciated that a lot. "Aah I'm sorry! That's right! And Grousepaw is in the medicine cat den now! Thank you for the lesson!"

Palekit mewed triumphantly(probably fumbled some words) with a toothy smile and dipped his head in appreciation for the Enforcer that took time out of her day to teach this restless kit. At least he remembered that! The older apprentice who towered over Mossfreckle in size. Palekit was lucky enough to never have landed himself in the medicine cat den, but he did take one or two peeks due to curiosity. Perhaps he had gone in the medicine cat den, but had just forgotten. Not that Palekit ever suffer from coughs or wounds. Rather, he was safe and sound in the crammed nursery being well taken care of by Nightshiver. Maybe without Nightshiver, Palekit would've been in the medicine cat den too much time to even count. Being a New-leaf kit, Palekit didn't have to go through any of deadly coughs of the frosted seasons. And he was glad for that.

On the edge of the clearing, Palekit settles down and straightened his back. Gotta be on the best behavior today! Palekit follows on Lostspark's lesson and watching bright red berries that appeared on her paws. Deathberries. The name itself sounded dangerous, but the berry. The berry was rather...normal.

This next one actually looked a bit scary. The irregular purple colour and potential black berries that sprout from the center brings shivers down Palekit's spine. Nightshade was a suiting name for such plant. Matches the flower inside and out. Palekit tried his best to take mental note of what these looked like. That way he could avoid them and help others avoid them too.

"Mhm! Yes, Lostspark!" Palekit swore, eyes glitter with confidence in his words. He hoped the Enforcer could trust his words, "I won't use this knowledge for the bad!"

"W-why do we have these in the camp if they are so deadly?" Palekit asked genuinely. He knows kits aren't supposed to go rummaging through the medicine storage unite. But for say, they do find it, wouldn't that be bad to keep in camp? Did they had reasons to be here. or did Lostspark specifically get them to show the little kit.
Old Yesterday, 01:49 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

ⵌ ➜ #GUTSPAW
˗ˏˋ ✮ it . teeth . bite . // fourteen moons ˎˊ˗ 
small spiky-furred black tabby with striking icy blue eyes. has a huge fluffy tail & a few scars in the shapes of bite-marks - notch in left ear.
❝HIGH ACHIEVER, DON'T YOU SEE? BABY, NOTHING COMES FOR FREE !!❞

『 彡 ➜ @furrensic
Gutspaw gives a small shrug, it didn't particularly think braiding was anything. It just is. The same way they breathed. Again, the apprentice kept quiet, primarily focused on weaving Squirrelrise's fur. Which really, it wasn't like any of its clanmates. Actually, in retrospect - Gutspaw's gaze slowly trailed back up, looking intently at her face. Its weaving paused momentarily.

It could not for the life of bite actually think of who her parents were. There was a small pause, a debate whether or not asking would make Squirrelrise cry considering she always seemed to be on the sensitive side before eventually Gutspaw' curiosity won. "So. Are you like, an orphan?" It piped up, returning back to braiding whilst it listened.

It made a small pleased noise at Squirrelrise's seemingly acceptance of the first braid. It would be annoying if she didn't like it.

At the next question, the apprentice was beginning to wonder why she seemed keen on finding more information about bite. Much less its preferences. "What, you gonna reveal you got a secret vendetta against one of them or somethin'?" It inquired, the corner of its lips twitching in amusement. "Depends on what I'm tryin' to use em for, I guess. " A pause, and Gutspaw slightly leaned back with a curious look.

Ah. It clicked inside teeth's head, catching onto what she was trying to do - or at least had a guess.

"..suppose if i had to choose it would be feathers then. They're soft, " it finally decided on, returning back to what it was doing.

After a few minutes, Gutspaw finished braiding. Bite leaned down and grabbed ahold of the remains of the fern and wrapped it around the end of the braid, weaving in it on itself to keep it secure.

The feline stood up, taking a few steps back to admire its work. "Lookin' nice, Squirrels, " It flashed a toothy grin. Braids did compliment her well.

⸝⸝⊂➜﹒silk spinner ✮ kitty softpaws ✮ bewitched ⊃⸝⸝
❝THEY SAY I'M A CONTROL FREAK - DRIVEN BY A GREED TO SUCCEED !!❞

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- the sleepy consumes me --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; Yesterday at 01:58 PM.
Old Yesterday, 02:55 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Leapingpaw, Shadowpaw and Wispkit talked about scary stories
Old Yesterday, 03:03 PM
❝ meow! ❞ ✧ ೃ༄

sagechaser

"oh!" Sagechaser exclaimed, not realizing that another warrior was under the tree with him. she must've been on his blind side. oops! "sorry," he apologized sheepishly, and sat up as well. even if he did feel like pouting right now, there was no dignity in doing so right in front of another warrior.

seeing as she was being kind and open-minded, Sagechaser spoke easily to her - not that speaking easy wasn't something that came to him naturally, no matter his audience. "it's just that nobody wants ta go out in the territory with me! they're all busy with their own things." he sighed heavily, then perked up when he realized that he could ask Cedarbranch to go with him. "hey, say, d'you wanna go with me? i wanna look around at all the new landmarks," he hopefully invited.

Cedarbranch was another cat he didn't really know, but, if she did want to take a stroll with him (paws crossed!), he could take the chance to get to know his clanmate better. excited at that prospect, he gave her a bright smile to hopefully convince her to say yes.
[ @isla sorry for taking forever! ,;;'' ]
Old Yesterday, 05:50 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

FOGGYMASK
HE/HIM | PURRKS: MIND READER| DEMIROMANTIC | 30 MOONS
So Rookfire was the first to show up. It wasn't like he disliked the tom... it's just that he came right from RiverClan, became a warrior, and then became an Enforcer. It was all a bit suspicious to him. Maybe he made a deal... no. Foggymask had to respect his Enforcers. He did not want cats to think he was a traitor. Though he could have his suspicions. "Hello." he said simply. He tapped his tail on the floor, tilting his ears towards the tom. Foggymask turned himself to face Rookfire next. "Anything I can do to help out the Enforcers? You work hard enough, let yourself take a break. I can handle some... smaller tasks, if you don't mind."
[ @alec - a) late response /w\ b) I think Foggymask is more irrational don't worry- ]

POSTING SCHEDULE (roughly)
Monday - WC | Tuesday - THC | Wednesday - RC | Thursday - SHC | Friday/Sat/Sun - Catchup |

Please know that this is general and some posts may come early or late!

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere | pinto bean tells a hampter to walk all over your keyboard | Myling un-un-un-unevaporates here, sees the cats and rats, unmanifests, snatches some birbs, reappears and adds them to the pile | Snowheart promptly dumps a huge pile of snow on top of the cats, rats, hampters, and birbs. (and everything else), but they survive |
Old Yesterday, 09:50 PM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idiotic.Bean101 View Post

Bloomingblaze-She/Her
20 Moons(as of rp)

————————

Bloomingblaze snickered.
“Tiny lil’ Dawnstar’s sounds kinda’ funny, if ya’ think about it.” She chimed “Just imagine a lil’ puffball trynna look as angry as Dawnstar can look.”

Just the image itself was funny to Bloomingblaze.
The idea of seeing it in reality seemed even more amusing.

@kittycatburmise

Doeflame

Hmm, Bloomingblaze had a point. Young kits trying to boss all the warriors around would be pretty funny. But when they grew up... "Yeah, it'll be funny when they're little, but when they hit apprentice age not so much. And Dawnstar will probably make some of them Enforcers. Then we'll actually have to listen to them." Doeflame paused, tilting her head as she considered it. "Although they probably won't be much worse than the ones we have now. Silverlark was the only fun one, but now he's dead, so yeah. Wait, he did die, right? Or am I making things up?" She had only heard it from the gossip she had picked up, so it was entirely conceivable that Silverlark was alive and well. If he was, sorry Silverlark. You're not memorable enough for cats to realise you're still on this earth.
Old Yesterday, 10:38 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Bloomingblaze-She/Her
20 Moons(as of rp)

----------------

"I h'ven't spoken t' any of the enforcers, not really." Bloomingblaze replied "Y're right, though. Some of her kits'll probably be competant 'nough to become some."

She then listened to her talk about one of the enforcers being dead.
"H'ven't seen him 'round." She commented "So I think so."

@kittycatburmise

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan)
Old Today, 01:37 AM

My Mood: Confused

Spidersight laid down next to the warriors den, and licked his paws clean from any dirt that had been collected by walking around through the camp and the pine forest.

It was easy for the tom to become tired, so he took as many breaks as he could. He tried to make up for it by his hunting, but he wasn't too sure if it really helped.
Old Today, 06:19 AM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: every 3 days :3
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by forest View Post

FOGGYMASK
HE/HIM | PURRKS: MIND READER| DEMIROMANTIC | 30 MOONS
So Rookfire was the first to show up. It wasn't like he disliked the tom... it's just that he came right from RiverClan, became a warrior, and then became an Enforcer. It was all a bit suspicious to him. Maybe he made a deal... no. Foggymask had to respect his Enforcers. He did not want cats to think he was a traitor. Though he could have his suspicions. "Hello." he said simply. He tapped his tail on the floor, tilting his ears towards the tom. Foggymask turned himself to face Rookfire next. "Anything I can do to help out the Enforcers? You work hard enough, let yourself take a break. I can handle some... smaller tasks, if you don't mind."
[ @alec - a) late response /w\ b) I think Foggymask is more irrational don't worry- ]

ROOKFIRE
[ he/him | shadowclan enforcer | purrks ]
rookfire replied a simple "hello.", letting the silence stretch uncomfortably between them and silently regretted choosing this place in camp.
besides already being mildly upset with the warrior for merely existing and trying to make themselves more important than they are, foggymask decided it was a bright idea to ask rookfire possible the stupidest question he'd heard in a long time. remaining ear twitched backwards in irritation briefly, the offer quite honestly offending him. even whilst injured, rookfire had worked hard to maintain this position and suggesting he let his tasks specifically assigned to him, one of the elite, be transferred to a cat that apparently had missed his lesson in basic etiquette and respecting his superiors, was frankly ridiculous.
"i can ensure that the enforcers and high ranks have everything under control and do not need help handling 'smaller tasks' at this moment. you can do us well by completing patrols and training your apprentice who, might i add, should probably earn their warrior name soon." rookfire spoke, resisting the urge to offer a mocking grin, instead confining emotions deep within and speaking with the upmost neutrality possible. he had actually not intended on calling the warrior out on his apprentices training, but while he was at it, calmly voiced critique slipped off his tongue easily. sharp grey eyes shifted from being focussed on the cats within camp, hopefully having made the whole sentence he said sound more casual than it was, to watch foggymasks reaction.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE