Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Muddykit Finder
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 12:12 PM
Word Association
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 12:07 PM
“The cardinal chirps in...
by isla
Last post by ollie
Today 12:05 PM
Rock Painting! [Clan-Wide...
by Aroogi
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 12:05 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Mica
Today 11:54 AM

Old Today, 12:48 AM
Scuttling in the basement

Status: can i hang our favorite pictures on the walls of moss and mold?
Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Default sneaky time [stealth training]

Event [#event]

[the point]

Event [#event]

Yellowtwist slipped around a tree he had been sitting behind when he'd thought of an activity. or rather something to make shadowclan get off it's ass. the entire time he'd been an enforcer, he hadn't hosted an event because um he didn't know so he was doing it now and everyone better join. Nothing in particular was happening right now so he didn't see why they shouldn't besides being lazy.

"Hi again. Do you guys want to be sneaky? Okay good, listen up. I'm aware there are quite a few apprentices in this clan," he stopped himself from adding "and even more idiots" but it would've been fun if he did say that. "and all of those need to learn to be sneaky before they can leave camp without a warrior."

"of course, stealth is about avoiding being seen, it's about being sensed in general. cats have noses and ears. In case you somehow didn't know."
honestly he wouldn't put it past them. Enough rambling, time to get to the point. "So, I'll be closing my eyes while also trying to find you guys. But also remember you still don't want to be seen while sneaking." he noted. he'd explain the rest later.

next post on the 16th!
there'll be three rounds of this
the chances of winning are randomized, and you can benefit from different things:
- kitty softpaws can get you an extra roll so long as your cat covered their scent.
- shadow fiend will get you an extra roll.
everyone can join!
rewards are:
warrior- 2k kitty koins -not a lot, sorry, i have to keep my amount of koins fairly similar so i can actually pay for my comms
apprentice - training of your choice (hunting, fighting, or stealth if you really wanted to for some reason)
kit - kit lesson
this counts for stealth training.

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @vellichor @appariitiion @wolfie @beau @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Undertaker @Estelle @Silverware @Abyssopelagic @Rani @gs29513 @fenrir @Peril @Willie Warf @LostInTheOrchids @Frozen Reign @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Aroogi @Wintersun @Levi 99 @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @carmen @Weekend-Wondering @Nixey @seeingstars @Pitou @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @OBigBrainO @Bean @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @Ashwing @Rose @forest @Caspian @Faith. @Streamtail @Red Dawn @flowsie @narcissus @Dakotaa @lem~ @felidays @hermeswind @Spookez. @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @ophelia @Scourge2346 @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Cinnamon~ @Kix @Morrigan @Snowyfeathr @Omari @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @Carrot @Zorua @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Aolani @R0ttenC4ndy @silver. @Neptune. @lane @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @CallSignMaggot @Snips @Theodore_510 @silas @isla @Fish @Mica @hawkboi @JenxyMoo99 @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Woody @Sunny Cheerful @lunartranquility @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @{Victim} @Fealixx_SIO @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Kaida @StormyDays @ShadeCosmic @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Blaaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @Never @elio @MoonCat @kittycatburmise @squidz @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Oliver @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @PINTO BEAN @GoldenDaffodils @ollie @Concorde @SootyPatootie @WCUEhoneyfur @Idiotic.Bean101 @Goopysharkboi @Slickback! @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @RainFall Wonders @Daragca @lionparty25 @sleepyyjax @sootflame @---Bluestar--- @nyme @Onion Sandwich @Crown_Sage @TheElasticBandit @KingClaw @ScarKing @Kingzilla @DeathStar. @Hope @Stitchedpatch @Eleanora @Golfer29 @hypnoticpeachy @HerbalTea @Blossom Cry @Honey_Dreamz @lethean @Luna16 @Bluest+r~ @Rawr @goodacacia @Allison

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]

Last edited by Aolani; Today at 12:50 AM.
Old Today, 04:51 AM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: sneaky time [stealth training]

AIN'T NO WAY FOR A BOY TO BE
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✧ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MOSQUITOKIT . 6 MOONS . HE/HIM . SHADOWCLAN

Sneaking, huh? Hmm...

Mosquitokit creeps over. He's already trying to be sneaky, just a little, just to see if he has it in him—but, gah, there he goes staggering over an unexpected dip in the ground. Whoops! He fumbles the rest of the way, miraculously avoiding a nose-dive into the ground but looking a mite foolish nonetheless.

"Uh!" Mosquitokit announces himself, ears hot. It was just some light tripping, he'll live! The memory of this moment is just gonna keep him up late tonight is all, no biggie. "I-I...think I should, uh. Come an' practice some. If that's—" he bites off a mousy 'if that's okay' because of course it's okay. Right? He's...well, he's practically apprentice-aged but even if he wasn't, this is important stuff for everyone to know, and Yellowtwist hadn't said anything to negate that. And anyway, he doesn't want to be the sort of cat who needs such tiny things affirmed. Mosquitokit clears his throat.

"Um, thank you also, Yellowtwist. Cool...cool idea. 'M jus' gonnuhhh...wait for—to see who all else, is, doin' this." He'd gotten exceptionally mumbly toward the end there before finally just canning it altogether and, true to his word, sitting around to wait and see who all else is down to clown.

@/Aolani ; YELLOWTWIST

gravelly waypoint
Old Today, 06:03 AM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: sneaky time [stealth training]

Quietpaw
Shadowclan apprentice
Purrks: Mind reader(permanently active) and Shadow fiend(active)

Hmm, sneaky? Quietpaw blinked indifferently up at Yellowtwist as he went on. What was the enforcer going on about? Ah, stealth training. Should've just said so. Still, if an opportunity for training presented itself then she would take it. Her goal was to become a warrior after all and she couldn't achieve it by just sitting around. She remembered participating in an event like this when she had been a kit. It had been a failure on her part, however she'd learned since then and become more acquainted with the shadows.

Putting her mind in focus mode, the paw awaited the sign to go. Yellowtwist had been rude to her before so this was also a chance to right those wrongs. She was already impatient. When was this thing going to start?! Guess she'd just have to...do nothing for the time being. Giving her chest a few absent laps, Quietpaw silently faded into the shadows encircling them. No harm in preparation. It wasn't like she was cheating.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^