Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
◇Bristle’Thorn Relations...
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 07:49 PM
Bedside Manner [p]
Last post by Neptune.
Today 07:49 PM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Luna16
Today 07:47 PM
Never Mind, I'll Find...
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 07:42 PM
Snowblind's Relationship...
by Ozzkat
Last post by Luna16
Today 07:38 PM

Old August 2nd, 2024, 12:14 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Orangeblossom's Kit Lessons

Kit Lessons
...So I don't lose my mind tracking several thousand threads I have decided to compile them all into the same one ( with the exception of public thread lessons ofc. )

Active Lessons
Tree Climbing || w/ Slugkit, Goldenkit > Needs confirmation from Gold
Clan Overview || w/ Slugkit
Herbs || w/ Goldenkit > Needs confirmation
Hunting || w/ Nettlekit
Clan Overview || w/ Flykit, Fleakit

Completed Lessons

Unfinished Lessons
Hunting || w/ Cougarkit > Apprenticed
Clan Etiquette || w/ Cougarkit > Apprenticed

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing

Last edited by Oliver; Today at 12:14 PM.
Old August 2nd, 2024, 12:43 PM
Your Local Spider

Default Re: Orangeblossom's Kit Lessons

Orangeblossom
| He/him | TC warrior | Moons: 20 | No purrks |

Orangeblossom once more found himself padding over to the nursery, everything that has happened was still weighing down on him and offering little lessons here and there to kits and apprentice has been his main source of being distracted from the fact that his friend, his best friend, Springlight was dead. Because he didn't care how crazy it made him sound, Orangeblossom fully believed that she had to be alive out there somewhere, she just needs time to make it home to him Thunderclan again. So anyways, here Orangeblossom was, he wasn't in the mood for too much activity and would prefer giving out a more talking lesson than physical lesson, like clan stuff.

He padded into the nursery, he knew that the topic of the clan was one that wasn't as popular as hunting or defending lessons were because most of the time kist didn't think learning about their own clan is necessary because they've in it their whole life, what could they not know. "Hello, If any kits are interested, I was going to host a lesson about our clan. Relations and history and all that fun stuff, does anyone want to join?" He asked out into the nursery, hopping that some curious kit would come hopping up and agreeing to the lesson.
[ @Bonsai - Slugkit ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old August 2nd, 2024, 05:52 PM
Your Local Spider

Orangeblossom
| He/him | TC warrior | Moons: 21 | No purrks |

Orangeblossom had over heard from the nursery that a kit named Cougarkit was looking for some lessons, and he found himself teaching kit lessons more and more as he did them. So he decided to seek out the kit to see if they wanted a lesson from Orangeblossom on a thing or two, if not then that sucks but you know, gives him more free time he guesses. Though free time was the opposite of what he wanted right now. He was way too tired of thinking about Springlight. Well not of her, but of her being gone... dead according to others. But there was no way that she was dead, there hadn't been a body and maybe just maybe she survived and Orangeblossom was nothing but an optimistist to an almost detrimental degree depending on who you ask.

He ducked underneath the entrance of the nursery and his green eyes swung around the space though he wasn't too familiar with the looks of this Cougarkit so his search was ultimately futile. "Cougarkit? Is there a Cougarkit in here? I heard you're look for some lessons and I thought I would offer to help teach." He added on secondly as he didn't want the kit to think that they were in trouble or anything.
[ @Tallstar - Cougarkit ]

Old August 2nd, 2024, 10:20 PM
Here have a little cheer!

Bump Policy: Every two days!
My Mood: Adorable

@Oliver

Slugkit
~*~
Post - 10
The mostly white molly was bored again. Couldn't the nursery at least be a little bit interesting? Was it even trying! UGH! She rolled onto her back in her nest. What was she supposed to do in here anyways? Stare at a wall? Who designed this place? She would stick her tongue out at them so hard their ears would fall right off! She didn't even care if that was mean. It was meaner to make a den this nothing. Surely Bumblestar would forgive her. Starclan PLEASE I'm begging you! You can't possibly want me to die of boredom right? She squeezed her eyes tight as she thought it. Lifting the mental prayer up with as much desperation as she could muster. She needed divine intervention if she was ever going to make it out of this fully intact! Her brain was melting!
Then she heard the summons of an unfamiliar voice echo from outside. Clan history and relations! Nothing could be more boring than what she was doing now! She bounded out of her nest and practically flew out of the nursery. "Me! Me! Pick me! I want to listen!" She found a spot on the ground and sat, pricking her ears. Now that she had eyes on the cat infront of her she recognized him, vaguely, as being named Orangesomething. She couldn't fully remember. She just knew he was orange and that was his name also! Easy peasy. "I want to hear about everything!"

Characters Roleplay Info

Last edited by Bonsai; August 4th, 2024 at 01:51 PM.
Old August 3rd, 2024, 12:32 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Welcoming

Cougarkit
3 Moons
He/Him
Energetic,Bubbly

Cougarkit heard his name and hurried over to Orangeblossom, his fur bristling with excitement. “Hi, I’m Cougarkit!” he mewed, eyes sparkling with curiosity. “Are you here to teach me about hunting and clan etiquette?” He shifted his paws, eager to show he was ready for the lessons. “I’ve been really looking forward to learning how to hunt and what’s expected of me in the clan. I want to be the best warrior I can be someday!” He sat down with a hopeful look, his tiny tail flicking back and forth in anticipation.

@Oliver

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old August 5th, 2024, 04:42 PM
Your Local Spider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonsai View Post
@Oliver

Slugkit
~*~
Post - 10
The mostly white molly was bored again. Couldn't the nursery at least be a little bit interesting? Was it even trying! UGH! She rolled onto her back in her nest. What was she supposed to do in here anyways? Stare at a wall? Who designed this place? She would stick her tongue out at them so hard their ears would fall right off! She didn't even care if that was mean. It was meaner to make a den this nothing. Surely Bumblestar would forgive her. Starclan PLEASE I'm begging you! You can't possibly want me to die of boredom right? She squeezed her eyes tight as she thought it. Lifting the mental prayer up with as much desperation as she could muster. She needed divine intervention if she was ever going to make it out of this fully intact! Her brain was melting!
Then she heard the summons of an unfamiliar voice echo from outside. Clan history and relations! Nothing could be more boring than what she was doing now! She bounded out of her nest and practically flew out of the nursery. "Me! Me! Pick me! I want to listen!" She found a spot on the ground and sat, pricking her ears. Now that she had eyes on the cat infront of her she recognized him, vaguely, as being named Orangesomething. She couldn't fully remember. She just knew he was orange and that was his name also! Easy peasy. "I want to hear about everything!"

Orangeblossom

Orangeblossom blinked as he got a very eager response to his class offering, he offered a small smile to the kit. Well then, there was at least one student interested in what he had to offer, though eventually when no one else showed up Orangeblossom then sighed and motioned to leave the nursery, "Come on then, we'll take this lesson to the kit corner." He offered in explanation as he began to pad over to the space, looking over to see if Slugkit was following or not. After arriving, Orangeblossom settled down into a sit and motioned for Slugkit to do the same in front of him before launching into his first info dump of the evening.

"So where do you want to start first? Going over our clans history? Our relations with other clans... maybe going over the high ranks of other clans> Anything else you wanna know?" They would ultimately be going over all of that and more but Orangeblossom didn't really care where they started so decided to ask the kit if they had any input on the matter. Perhaps starting with something they were interested in learning would help them not get bored immediately. He knew that these kinds of lessons tended to drag for younger kits.

Old August 5th, 2024, 05:01 PM
Your Local Spider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
Cougarkit
3 Moons
He/Him
Energetic,Bubbly

Cougarkit heard his name and hurried over to Orangeblossom, his fur bristling with excitement. “Hi, I’m Cougarkit!” he mewed, eyes sparkling with curiosity. “Are you here to teach me about hunting and clan etiquette?” He shifted his paws, eager to show he was ready for the lessons. “I’ve been really looking forward to learning how to hunt and what’s expected of me in the clan. I want to be the best warrior I can be someday!” He sat down with a hopeful look, his tiny tail flicking back and forth in anticipation.

@Oliver

Orangeblossom

The ginger warrior gave a small chuckle at the kit's antics, and fondly and lightly settled a paw onto his head to ruffle the fur there if the kit let him. "I'm sure you will be! Thunderclan has quite the up and coming warrior on their paws, I'm happy to help teach you some things." He dropped his paw and motioned back out of the nursery and towards the kit corner, "How about we head over to the kit corner and we get started with your hunting lesson first? Then we can do etiquette afterwards." The warrior explained and slowly came to a stop as he entered the corner's space. He turned to face the kit and offered another smile before he dropped into a hunting crouch.

"So this is the basis of almost all hunting! There are some other forms though like when dealing with birds or fish, but this is the most used hunting crouch. You bend down, as low as you can without your fur brushing the floor, you try and keep your front paws right in front of you, and your hind paws right under your hips." The warrior shuffled each of his paws as he spot about them. The balancing was a bit harder to explain to kits as they were still getting a hang of their own while walking and running, so doing so while crouching can be a bit harder to understand. Orangeblossom still would but he wanted to see Cougarkit in form first.

Old Today, 01:37 PM
Your Local Spider

Orangeblossom

Orangeblossom watched over the nursery with a small sparkle in his eye, something that hasn't been there for a long time. Though helping out the nursery made things seem a bit easier. Kits didn't know the horrors of the world around them and if it was up to him then they would never face such a thing... but helping them, playing with them, assisting queens... this little world inside of the nursery was peaceful, and the warrior wanted to keep it that way. There was a new litter recently, their mother had died while giving birth to them. It was unfortunate but she had brought many little kits, all healthy and brilliant, so maybe she could rest easy knowing that her sister was watching over them.

Though that was certainly a pawful in the end, Orangeblossom has started to offer lessons more and more for the kits in the nursery. He found that it helped keep some out of trouble when they had something to do. So he raised to his paws, a small smile on his face as he called out to the hustle and bustle of the nursery. "Any kits wanting to learn about the clans? Your own and the others?" He hoped that it interested some of the kits here, though maybe going to a more active lesson would be the way to go, like hunting or defense, or even building dens and stuff but he was tired today. It had been hard enough crawling out of his nest.
[ @rubberRatroom - Flykit | @Fish - Fleakit ]
[ I can't remember exactly what this lesson is supposed to be but I am pretty sure some of it is clan orientated? If not let me know and I'll edit lol ]

Old Today, 01:45 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Fleakit was taking a long nap. He had spent most of the morning annoying his siblings and that was very hard work to the young kit. Then he heard a voice call into the den. A curious peak towards the source and it revealed an orange tom. Wait, Fleakit had seen this cat come into the nursery a bunch. Did he has the babies? It was the only reason why not kit were in the den, right?

"ME!" Fleakit squealed as loud as possible before he shimmied over to the tom. He could walk just fine this was just more fun. Maybe Flykit would play with him and orange! Orange.... Orange... Kit? Yeah that seemed like a name, it was what his name was like! And he liked his name. "There are clans? That mean many yeah. S mean many? Why need many? Are we clan, I think we best." Fleakit babbled as he tried to climb up the orange tom, which was just him standing on his hindlegs and leaning on Orangeblossom's front legs. Of course only if he was allowed to.

@Oliver @rubberRatroom

Last edited by Fish; Today at 01:45 PM.
Old Today, 04:14 PM
Certified Silly

Bump Policy: ANYTIME (please my memory is fleeting)
My Mood: Goofy

Flykit

KIT | Female | 1 moon?

Caught In The Spiders Web

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flykit waddled over, still a little wobbly on her feet. Other clans! Wow! She saw her brother walking to the silly warrior so she quickened her pace. Brother! She ended up almost tumbling over him, her small kit tail spiking up and wagging. This was so cool, so cool. Maybe she'd get to pounce on some grass! Oooh, oooh! Or she could try it, did grass taste good? She couldn't compri-campr-comprise? Compare! Compare it to anything else. Milk was definitely better! Until she tried prey, then maybe she'd get hooked! Or go hyper, talking faster than she ever had before! She could ramble on and on about how annoying the birds were and if she couldshuthemupsheactuallywould,andifshecouldleapth athighshe'dmakeherwayto the top of the tree and--

While she was lost in her mind scape, she wasn't exactly in a stable sitting position. She fell face first into the earth. Stopping for a moment, unsure of what to do, letting herself fully onto the ground before popping back up. That was an adren-aden-adrenaline? Adrenaline rush! Flykit wanted to do it again, could she do it again? Maybe she could, she thought she could at least. How hard could it be to fallflatontothegroundagain,shecouldn'treallywalkal lthatwellsoitwouldn'tbehardatall!She'dbelikeaflyin gsquirrel!Didthose exist? She didn't know if they really existed but they sounded really cool--

Flykit stared blankfaced, shaking her head. Oh! Warrior, lesson, yes!

"Yes, yes, yes please Mr!"

She squeaked, getting back into a more stable sitting position. Her tiny toe beans squished against the tiny cracks in the ground. She was then interested in counting how many times the cracks split. It was a fun game! Maybe she could play it with Fleakit? How would she convince him? ...Oh! Right! Kit lesson, clans, learn about the clans, yes!

"I wans... learn 'bout clans pwease!"

Fly's voice was high and squeaky, almost an oddly fun voice. She thought she was pretty ehthu-entu-enthuash-enthusashtic? Oh well! Just whatever word meant ecited! Exited? Excited! Yes, excited! She could hardly stop bouncing up and down, it looked lit her tiny body might just explode! She kind of felt like she was going to explode too. Maybe it's because of that bug she ate earlier? Oh well! She did that all the time!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ @Oliver - Orangeblossom | @Fish - Fleakit ]

(pixel gif by @/SnowheartTC! )

Royal "Clan"
Sign-ups/Resources | Allegiances

- ˕ •マ elio was here !!