Warrior Name Game
Today 04:24 PM
Bedside Manner [p]
Last post by forest
Today 04:18 PM

Old Today, 02:18 PM

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Seakit noticed the madness in Wolfpaw's eyes when she said that. "I'm sorry if I made you mad, I think you're a great medicine cat too. And I think it's really cool being a med cat. You get to help and save cars. She mewed. "And I was walking by the borders when the hawk grabbed me. I tried to bite at it and scratched. For some reason it let me go. Then, I met this weird cat, and BumbleStar came and fought him off. And well, my leg hurts bad and my head hurts a bit." She said, answering Wolfpaw's questions. @BEAR. @Bean (sorry for short reply. Just got my hair done and gonna go on a 3 hour drive back home soon.)
Old Today, 03:51 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Hollowpaw
~<>~
17/200
4 moons || he/him || ThC medicine cat apprentice || Silk Spinner, Dream Walker
brown, masked classic tabby w/ low white; titanite eyes

[ thornkit & fleckpaw healing ]
So the amputation comment hadn't been serious... good to know, though Hollowpaw would honestly rather the Hornet just say what he meant and not confuse him by giving conflicting information. Still, what's done is done, and both troublemakers have gotten their water, and Wolfhive returned with poppy seeds, explaining them as a painkiller, found in bright red flowers.

As he explains how they're used, Hollowpaw nods along, and slides the seed closer to Thornkit where she sat in her nest. As for the sprain itself... the only thing to do for that was rest.

"Listen to him and eat that," Hollowpaw tells Thornkit. "And drink that water, too. I dunno what else to do for your overheatin', but it's probably safe to stay in here at least for the night in case it gets any worse. Thornkit," he turns his attention from both injured parties to just the one again "I think you should stay in here longer. Stay off your sprain for a day or two and then we can reassess - what do you think?" Titanite eyes shift to Wolfpaw, looking to him for confirmation.

[ -1 moss, -2 poppy seed ]
[ @Bean - wolf || @BEAR. - bigger wolf || @Alderheart2763 - thorn || @bigbxdwolfz - fleck ]

[ seakit healing ]
Just five minutes. Just five minutes to get a mouse or something to eat, and all of a sudden Hollowpaw is watching Orangeblossom, Seakit, and Wolfhive enter the medicine den, his ears assaulted by the high pitched screaming of a kitten in pain. Can a guy not take a lunch break in this Clan? He picks his mouse up and carries it with him into the den, where he stands off to the side to listen to Wolfhive's report of what happened and Orangeblossom's offer of help.

A hawk? Oh, right, he thought he'd heard Bumblestar yell something about securing the kits... he'd been in the den at the time, though, so he honestly wasn't paying all that much attention.

"How bad is your leg?" Hollowpaw pipes up from where he'd been sitting in the shadows. "Can you move it at all?" If Thornkit's leg was a sprain, then Hollow had some frame of reference regarding that, but if this was any worse (and the leg certainly looked a bit swollen), then it was likely broken. As far as he knew, none of the cats in this den right now knew how to set broken bones, but it's worth a shot regardless.

"Orangeblossom," young medicine apprentice settles his sharp gaze on the warrior, "if it turns out to be broken, did Springlight show you how to help with that?" If not, then there really wasn't any reason for him to be here right now. As he waits for the warrior's answer, Hollowpaw picks up the small mouse he'd been planning to eat and brings it over to where Seakit was sitting in an empty nest. "You can have this when we're all done helping you," he tells her, voice soft.

[ @Oliver - blossom || @Blossom Cry - sea || @/Bean - wolf || @BEAR. - bigger wolf ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Last edited by Neptune.; Today at 03:52 PM.