Warrior Name Game
Today 04:24 PM
Bedside Manner [p]
Last post by forest
Today 04:18 PM

Old August 8th, 2024, 06:19 PM

My Mood: Cool
Default Re: ThunderClan Undercrag

A stern voice broke through the silence within the apprentice's den. "Creepingpaw, get up! We've been summoned by Wolfhive for patrol, wake up!" Lavendersong hissed, normally she was soft-spoken but now was not the time to be lounging. Her icy eyes staring sharply at her slumbering apprentice as Creepingpaw stirred from his nap at the sound of his mentor calling out to him, rolling over onto his paws and stretching his silver and black speckled limbs before shaking himself awake. "Yeah, I'm up, I'm up..." He groggily grumbled before exiting the den to follow behind Lavendersong who had briskly raced ahead of him to join the group at the Undercrag.

The pair sat on their haunches amongst their clanmates while Lavendersong briefly filled in Creepingpaw on what the announcement was. Suddenly, his tired demeanor perked up at the thought of proving himself to his Clan and using this opportunity to get himself one step closer to becoming a hornet. His bright green eyes flickered with anticipation as him, but Lavendersong knew her apprentice by now and could tell she needed to intervene.

"You are to stay close to me on patrol, understand?" She hissed in a low tone as she turned her attention back to Wolfhive, her glossy pitch black pelt glistening underneath the beating sun. Not wanting to jeopardize his training, he purred in agreeance and turned his attention to Wolfhive and waited for further instruction.
Old August 8th, 2024, 06:34 PM
Little Snowflake

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Fine

Snowpaw
Pure white pelt; light mackerel tabby markings; Icy blue eyes
She/her || 4 moons || ThunderClan
---
Snowpaw looked up, hearing Wolfhive's call. She bounded over. She was going to LEARN!! She was going to learn how to HUNT!! AND the territory!! FINALLY! This was so cool, she'd never gone outside the camp before! She glanced around, looking for her mentor.
---

@SuspiciousMindz

Old August 8th, 2024, 08:00 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Inspired

Acornfall l he/him
Acornfall looked up when he heard his name. He nodded at Wolfhive's summons. "Hailpaw!" He bellowed. "We've got a patrol!" While his yowl was loud, his mannerisms and tone were both upbeat and excited. The first patrol was always exciting! He wasn't forgetting the weight of his responsibility, but he didn't want to spoil Hailpaw's fun.

He trotted over to wait for Hailpaw by the other cats that had gathered.

[@Bean]

Daffodilpaw - Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE]/Heightened Perception (smell) [ACTIVE] - WindClan Apprentice
Heathernose; Rabbitfur - WindClan Warrior
Rainpaw; Ravenpaw - RiverClan Apprentice
Irisdream - RiverClan Warrior
Hemlockleaf; Embercloud - ShadowClan Warrior
Strawberryfur; Sunnystreak; Acornfall - ThunderClan Warrior

Old August 8th, 2024, 08:01 PM
oh no, THE DARK REUNION!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

SUNFLARE
he/him. 29 moons. golden tabby; ginger and white markings; amber eyes, tattered right ear
[ beefed up T1, just a scratch ]

a hunting patrol, how wonderful! with a mighty stretch, sunflare rises from the spot he'd been laying in to head over towards cliffjumper and mountaintalon. wow, mountaintalon is very loud! awesome!

[ @isla @Spider. @Dino ]

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old Yesterday, 01:00 PM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Nightgaze
Thunderclan Hornet

Ohhh, patrol time! It'd been too long since Nightgaze had gone on a patrol! It was driving her mad! Nice to finally get out! And she could train newbie Copperpaw too, as well as show off Thunderclan's territory! With a skip in her step, she bounced over to her apprentice who was the first one to arrive (points to him for being eager!) And gave a friendly smile of greeting.

"Hiya, Copper! Ready to see the territory and catch a feast for the clan?" The small hornet asked with a light hearted tone of voice. Of course, she didn't expect him to catch a 'feast', per say, but it would sure be great if he caught at least a plump mouse for someone's dinner! Hmm, but did he know how to hunt? Well, she could teach him! That was her job, afterall!

@ophelia @Bonsai @SuspiciousMindz

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old Yesterday, 02:09 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

Russetflare showed up.

POSTING SCHEDULE (roughly)
Monday - WC | Tuesday - THC | Wednesday - RC | Thursday - SHC | Friday/Sat/Sun - Catchup |

Please know that this is general and some posts may come early or late!

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere | pinto bean tells a hampter to walk all over your keyboard | Myling un-un-un-unevaporates here, sees the cats and rats, unmanifests, snatches some birbs, reappears and adds them to the pile | Snowheart promptly dumps a huge pile of snow on top of the cats, rats, hampters, and birbs. (and everything else), but they survive |
Old Yesterday, 07:59 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Sprucejumper |
12 Moons - ThunderClan Warrior

Kitty Softpaws - Active | Ultimate Predator - Inactive | Agatha Kitty - Active | Not Skiddin' Around -Active

Sprucejumper's tongue paused in the crevice between the toes of his snow white paw as he looked up, his name being uttered by a cat whom he had quite frankly assumed was about as fond of talking as he had. His interactions with Pokey had been minimal since their first meet up when the tom had tried to teach the two moon old the basics of battle. That lesson alone should have been a clear indication of what the former kittypet's battling prowess would amount to in the future - which was to say not much at all - but overall, the chocolate point had earned a degree of like for the mostly silent tricolored tom. They hadn't spoken since. Not to his recollection. Which of course placed him squarely as one of his favorite cats in the entire clan. Angry kept him around plenty, so he assumed the tiny ball of fury was also fond of the warrior, but really, all he wished was for the leader to get some of his milder, calmer, less murderous tendencies to rub on her. After all, unlike The Boulder's littermate, Pokey was a swell, murder free tom. A real rarity among the clan's felines. But it was all wishful thinking, he supposed.

Evidently he had been called forward to what amounted as the world's largest hunting patrol. Three cats too overcrowded, as far as he was concerned. Although considering the ridiculous rule in place that there now had to be at least two warriors for every outing - why had he even earned a warrior name at this point - it made sense, he guessed. He just wished they could change away this Whoeverpaw for Snotzilla. He was sure his apprentice would appreciate the outing. Excellent place to practice aerial, tree climbing hunting. His specialty. It was fine. He would simply have to take her there himself later. Preferably when the stupid owl was taken care of and he could head out with her without having to be forced to socialize with a third cat. There was only so much small talk a cat could be forced to do, damn it!

"Attending," the young warrior mewed as he approached, dipping his head in greeting towards those gathered despite his deadpanned expression.

@Starfall [Spiderthroat] | @Luminous [Hawkcatcher] | @Blaaze [Asterpaw]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old Yesterday, 11:13 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake. View Post

Snowpaw
Pure white pelt; light mackerel tabby markings; Icy blue eyes
She/her || 4 moons || ThunderClan
---
Snowpaw looked up, hearing Wolfhive's call. She bounded over. She was going to LEARN!! She was going to learn how to HUNT!! AND the territory!! FINALLY! This was so cool, she'd never gone outside the camp before! She glanced around, looking for her mentor.
---

@SuspiciousMindz

[Sparrowpelt]
ThunderClan Warrior
Beefed Up T3 | Just A Scratch | Hulk SMASH

The large tabby glided across the clearing at the Hornet's call. With a small yawn as he broke the sleepy spell that had held him in a grip the last few days, he noticed Snowpaw waiting nearby. This was his newest apprentice. While the loss of Mushroompaw would be something he'd still be coping with, he knew this young feline would need to start training asap. He'd have to keep moving because nothing slowed down for grief. He learned that the hard way with his mate at the recent meeting when they replaced Springlight. It would be okay. It always ended up okay. He just had to remind himself of that everyday.

"Ya ready to see the territory, kiddo?" Sparrowpelt would speak as he came to a halt next to Snowpaw.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old Yesterday, 11:21 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Treetiger] | Entity
​ThunderClan Warrior | ThunderClan Entity
Silver Tongue | Hulk SMASH | Monkey's Paw [active] | Worldweaver T2 | Nightmare Fuel T2

Spider is calling. Spiderthroat. Calling.

Treetiger was roused from her basking spot as the voice of her former mentor rung through the clearing. Getting to her paws quickly, the warrior padded over and greeted the deputy with a slow blink. Her green eyes widened a little bit as she processed she was put in charge of a patrol. That's what it meant when your name was called first in the list, right? Right. Confirmation from the entity sent her shoulder fur rippling. Pushing down the anxiety the best she could, she turned to look for the rest of the patrol.

"Everyone's gathered?" Sure? "We can start heading out, follow along," Treetiger would try to sound confident in her commands, flicking her tail to lead them out. She could feel her heart racing from the anxiety of this. Are they judging me? Are they watching everything I do? Oh stars, oh stars.

A Hornet.

Treetiger would glance over her shoulder to now process a Hornet was a part of her patrol. OH STARS. SPIDER WHY. She didn't feel ready enough for this, but tried to her best to lead with confidence. She could feel her entity -- her dark friend -- pressing on her pelt. A comforting thing maybe? She couldn't tell, but it did seem to help. They always seemed to help.

@Bonsai - Dogchase | @Morrigan - Nightgaze | @ophelia - Copperpaw

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old Today, 11:05 AM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired

Willowfrost padded towards Wolfhive’s call, eager to be able to hunt for her clan again. The scar on her flank from her deadly encounter was still clearly visible, but showed no sign of agitation as she moved. She did seem a bit stiffer, but she wouldn’t let it dampen her spirits.

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC
FORMERLY JELLYCAT

Last edited by TanghuluCat; Today at 11:07 AM.