Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by Rose
Today 06:43 PM
Did you get enough love?...
by ollie
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 06:37 PM
Cobweb-finding Mission
by Fits
Last post by Fits
Today 06:29 PM
Hello, friends!
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 06:27 PM
Whispering Lights(Firefly...
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 06:23 PM

Old Yesterday, 06:44 PM
Gimme bagels! NOW

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Thirsty
Default Re: ThunderClan Hike! (Nature Walk Summer Bingo event)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbxdwolfz View Post

[Fleckpaw]
Apprentice|9 moons|Thunderclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Though she knew the names of all the apprentices by heart, she still had a hard time remembering the kits or warriors who she had an age gap with- there were just so many cats! It was a good thing. "What's your name?" Fleckpaw asks.
I'm Swiftheart. And you? She asked politely with a respectful nod to Fleckpaw
Old Today, 01:34 AM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown_Sage View Post
I'm Swiftheart. And you? She asked politely with a respectful nod to Fleckpaw

[Fleckpaw] & [Shadeclaw]
Apprentice, Warrior|9 moons, 13 moons|Thunderclan

"I'm Fleckpaw!" Fleckpaw introduces herself proudly, her tail swishing from side to side. "Very nice to meet you, Swiftheart, I hope we have lots of fun on this nature walk!"

Meanwhile, a large brown mackerel tabby pads into the fray. He doesn't say anything, remaining silent. His features are wild and savage, he has a torn ear and a very long scar that barely misses his left eye. He nods in greeting to Swiftheart as he approaches. "Shadeclaw." He meows briefly.

Last edited by bigbxdwolfz; Today at 02:16 AM.
Old Today, 01:36 PM

Bump Policy: anytime!
My Mood: Adorable

Finbranch
13m - he/him - TC

Birds chirped overhead, singing songs of love to eachother with lovely gentle notes. Finleap was reminded of a newleaf day, though it was late greenleaf. He watched as the small group became steadily larger. He wasnt so upset with that, but he had hoped some senior warriors would join too so he could show his leadership off. Finbranch had heard Sunnystreaks complaints. Usaully, he would just ignore the grouchy morning attitude, but this time he took the chance to indulge in it with his friend. After some moments, he responded "seems like your right again Sunnystreak" Finbranch let off a playful sigh "looks like were kitsiittng" There were just as many apprentices as there were warriors, and in with the days passing he felt more and more inclined to distance himself from what he considered childish.

Finbranch purred slightly before rising back to his feet. He looked around, searching for anything interesting. The young tom, despite his new-found maturity, quickly found himself intently stalking a large beetle that was perched on the bark of a tree stump. Tail high in the air he watched the black dot climb up the bark, before it suddenly prepared for flight. In that moment, Finbranch couldnt help but leap forward to it. Of course, before he could catch it, the beetle had taken flight into the branches above. Thats when he realized what he had been doing, and he quickly straightened himself out with an embarrassed lick. He decided he would introduce himself to the warriors he didnt know very well 'thats a much better use of my time'

He gestured to Sunnystreak to follow. Finbranch padded from the stump him and his friends were sitting at to the camp enterence where Honeypetal and the other warriors were. Cedarstrike looked firm stanced and ready as always, Acorntuft lagging behind in a stark contrast. The tom let out a chuckle before bounding tworeds the pair. "You two think we will see anything interesting?". He took great care in his posture as he spoke, his paws coming to a neat point as he stood.

@Luna16
@constellation
@babysith
Old Today, 04:19 PM
gaybee has no bagels 4 u

Status: "I am both king and queen, best of both things. But Dad works fine."
Gender: Genderfluid, she/he/they. He/him preferred because I'm testing it out.
Bump Policy: I do not mind bumping at all. Bump after 24+ hours of no response. 12 hours if important.
My Mood: Kingly

Event [#event]

"Attention! We are going to be leaving for the Nature Walk now! Acorntuft, Autumntuft, Swiftheart, please come up here with me and we will lead the way. Everyone else may follow!"

Honeypetal hopped off of the rock, padding gingerly towards the camp exit, waiting to make sure everyone was following.

#HoneySummerBingo24

@BEAR. @Fawn @Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Starfall @Dark @Silverfur & Co @dino. @vellichor @appariitiion @beau @MelonMile @furrensic @Dirtfur @Rosewater021 @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @TheNyanCatMinecart @The Kitty. @Banneret @Quasar @Rani @gs29513 @Peril @Frozen Reign @interloper2 @WinterMara @Poprock @poppy @Aroogi @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @carmen @Weekend-Wondering @Rizo @seeingstars @Courage @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Jayvines @error @Galaxy_ @Apollo. @taillow @OBigBrainO @Bean @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @Alchemist Kitsune @Rose @forest @Caspian @Streamtail @leader @flowsie @Fernwillow @Starii @narcissus @Dakotaa @lem~ @hermeswind @Spookez. @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @ophelia @Ymir @FruitBatz @Frosted pelt @Kix @Morrigan @Omari @RoxyTBDW @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @Barnaby @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @silver. @Neptune. @K1TTEN @Saki @RavensCall @stardawn @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @isla @TanghuluCat @Jungle @Fish @Hestia! @Mica @hawkboi @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @endlesshax @Samantha @Luck @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @{Victim} @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @Luminous @Kaida @Eraserhead @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Blaaze @Shrew @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Bluue @Sealcloud @elio @WCFan @kittycatburmise @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Oliver @Cygnus @Tallstar @Highsnow of Matterhorn @Littlesun0112 @Donnie @Janis @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @PolarIce @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @PINTO BEAN @GoldenDaffodils @ollie @Concorde @WCUEhoneyfur @Idiotic.Bean101 @Lightningpaw666 @PoisonOrchid @Zero_2001 @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @wcforlife @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @RainFall Wonders @lionparty25 @Patagonia @sleepyyjax @---Bluestar--- @nyme @olive-shine @Crown_Sage @hiraeth @~Jade @Pepperfrostie @King of the northern cats @Hope @Stitchedpatch @Primrosethewolf @Golfer29 @HerbalTea @bigbxdwolfz @Redpool @twizzypaw @Blossom Cry @Honey_Dreamz @Luna16 @Dino king 2.0 @Bluest+r~ @Alpha 2.0 @Rawr @Eucalyptuspaw @babysith @Alderheart2763 @Allison
Old Today, 04:31 PM
I WANT MY BAGELS TvT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Weepingwillow followed with Nightwhisper

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old Today, 04:51 PM
kitty of stars

Bump Policy: every 24 hours
My Mood: Distracted

Acorntuft yawned and padded up to the front.

Snowyfeathr, Myling, Desert Rain Frog, and AritheFiremaiden all live here. (they get wifi, books, snacks, treats, and all the awesome things)
Old Today, 05:28 PM
Gimme bagels! NOW

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbxdwolfz View Post

[Fleckpaw] & [Shadeclaw]
Apprentice, Warrior|9 moons, 13 moons|Thunderclan

"I'm Fleckpaw!" Fleckpaw introduces herself proudly, her tail swishing from side to side. "Very nice to meet you, Swiftheart, I hope we have lots of fun on this nature walk!"

Meanwhile, a large brown mackerel tabby pads into the fray. He doesn't say anything, remaining silent. His features are wild and savage, he has a torn ear and a very long scar that barely misses his left eye. He nods in greeting to Swiftheart as he approaches. "Shadeclaw." He meows briefly.
Swiftheart smiles at the 'paw and nods back to Shadeclaw.
Old Today, 05:34 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

《 Alpinepaw 》
155/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 6 moons

At the very last minute, Alpinepaw decided she wanted to come with the group. She ran to the group and slowed down as she came closer. Alpinepaw looked for anybody that she recognized.

(OPEN) #2024AlpinepawBingo

Finders
Alpinepaw's 2nd Finder

Main RP Characters
Alpinepaw (ThunderClan)
Chasmkit (ThunderClan)

Old Today, 06:15 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Dawnpaw walked along with the group

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC