Last post by BEAR.
Today 02:02 PM

Old August 4th, 2024, 05:27 AM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: every 3 days :3
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Mourning Ruins

ROOKFIRE
with nothing particular to do, he was simply here to sniff around the border and keep his eyes (or the one that still worked at least) open for any unusual activity, scents or sights, the enforcer trotted around the remains of a building long forgotten. taking the time to take a closer look at the charred remains, his curiosity has sparked the first time rookfire had seen the structure, sensing the possibility of new life rising from the ashes of the dead. and from what he could see, the plants expected to grow here were definitely present, even more so from closer. the structure wasnt hidden and would thereby most likely not house and shadow dwelling herbs, perhaps some more hardy plants. another lingering glance up the crumbling rock, ivy and moss racking along the rough structure, before finally turning his back on the building in order to walk the borders. renewing the markings along the way, he couldnt find anything suspicious at the first section of border.

[ @sleepyyjax ]

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Old August 8th, 2024, 11:46 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
ROOKFIRE
with nothing particular to do, he was simply here to sniff around the border and keep his eyes (or the one that still worked at least) open for any unusual activity, scents or sights, the enforcer trotted around the remains of a building long forgotten. taking the time to take a closer look at the charred remains, his curiosity has sparked the first time rookfire had seen the structure, sensing the possibility of new life rising from the ashes of the dead. and from what he could see, the plants expected to grow here were definitely present, even more so from closer. the structure wasnt hidden and would thereby most likely not house and shadow dwelling herbs, perhaps some more hardy plants. another lingering glance up the crumbling rock, ivy and moss racking along the rough structure, before finally turning his back on the building in order to walk the borders. renewing the markings along the way, he couldnt find anything suspicious at the first section of border.

[ @sleepyyjax ]

Darkleaf
they/she - 56 moons

Snuffling round, they didn't find much interesting. All appeared to be well, nothing unusual. Greenleaf was treating the ruins well. They were almost flourishing. As she padded along, A yellow butterfly flittered past her face, almost batting her nose with its wings.To be honest, they had to hold back the urge to chase it around like an apprentice. "All good over here," they called over, a small smile upon their face. Greenleaf was peaceful, it was nice to see ShadowClan's territory doing well. She was sure the season would bring plenty of prey to the clan.
Away August 9th-18th will be on short replies/ focusing on time sensitive rps <3

Old Yesterday, 09:04 AM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: every 3 days :3
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyyjax View Post
Darkleaf
they/she - 56 moons

Snuffling round, they didn't find much interesting. All appeared to be well, nothing unusual. Greenleaf was treating the ruins well. They were almost flourishing. As she padded along, A yellow butterfly flittered past her face, almost batting her nose with its wings.To be honest, they had to hold back the urge to chase it around like an apprentice. "All good over here," they called over, a small smile upon their face. Greenleaf was peaceful, it was nice to see ShadowClan's territory doing well. She was sure the season would bring plenty of prey to the clan.

rookfire continued to move along the border, checking undergrowth for any herbs he might recognise and recite in his mind in order to calm the anxiety about forgetting what he had worked for so hard boiling up every once in a while. he didnt paw the critters any attention, wasnt sure if they were worth his attention in any shape or form but definitely not more important than checking borders and nosing around for herbs and prey. darkleafs call pulled him back to reality, eyes refocussing on the ground in front of him just before he finished pacing along the last side of the border. speeding up to a trot, he returned to his patrol mate, "nothing out of the ordinary here either, lets head back" and adjusted their direction to lead them way to camp.

[ big thank you for this patrol, sorry i took forever to reply i suddenly had a lot to do oups ]

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE