Today 10:13 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by Rose
Today 10:13 AM

Old Today, 06:19 AM

Bump Policy: Whenever im avalible
My Mood: Dark
Default Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Waterhawk saw Deerspark and walked over to him. "Hi Deerspark" he mewed. @Marigoldwhisper

Last edited by ---Bluestar---; Today at 06:21 AM.
Old Today, 06:52 AM
Pfp by @/Dolomedes!

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ---Bluestar--- View Post
Waterhawk saw Deerspark and walked over to him. "Hi Deerspark" he mewed. @Marigoldwhisper

[Deerspark]
He, Him\Warrior\26 moons\Riverclan
"Da da da we're dead-"

Purrks: One With The Warren [ACTIVE]

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

- - -
The tom nearly leaped out of his skin in pure terror, whipping his head around to face the warrior. His eyes stayed wide in shock, and even if his tongue was numb, he managed to o murmur a few words of greeting. "Hello..." He pinned his ears to his head, but mustered a smile. He didn't know Waterhawk that well if he was being truthful. Maybe today he could learn and do his civil duty of actually taking care of his clanmates... If he could find the courage to say something else that is. "How... How are. You?"

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old Today, 07:16 AM

Bump Policy: Whenever im avalible

"good i guess how bout you?" he mewed while looking around. He never liked the sound of being at a two legs den but it wasn't that bad now that it only had his clanmates in it. He turned his attention back to Deerspark. "Have you ever wondered what a kitty pets use is. I don't like kitty pets but I still want to know why two legs love them so much." he mewed. He didn't like the sound of a kitty pet but he wanted to know why they had so much value to a two leg. @Marigoldwhisper
Old Today, 08:32 AM
Put your back on me

Bump Policy: 24 hours ^^

♤ Goldfish ♤
♤The Ace of Spades♤
Go With The Flow | Agatha Kitty | Primal Instincts [Climbing]

Goldfish's dandelion hues glanced around the twoleg den, her ears pricked and alert. The tortoiseshell molly had her tail wrapped neatly around her paws and her shoulders straightened. Work never ended. She mustn't sleep. Mustn't relax. Being a lionheart made her feel a strong sense of responsibility, and there was no way she would sleep right now. Why? Because what if there's a Predator outside? With everyone relaxing they'd they'd an easy target. While usually practical and logical, The Ace of Spades found this to be very likely. Who knew how long it had been since cats had last entered this twoleg den? It could be many many moons, more moons than she had toe beans. And while she hadn't ever counted them all she knew there were a lot. Like a statue, the scarred feline sat, still as a stone stone than the occasional flick of an ear or Twitch of her tail. At the entrance entrance the den she kept alert and tense, ever so slightly relaxing. But as soon as the sharp Crack of a branch or the chatter of a bird her muscles flexed.

Normally she wouldn't be so uptight and alert, but this twoleg home.. or former home.. would make a wonderful den for large Predators, like a bear or a dog. Not that she knew what those dens looked like or anything, but still. It didn't change her opinion. The size and protection surrounding where the cats relaxed made it and excellent shelter. Perhaps another animal had noticed that. Until they had been here for at least a day or two, she would keep intensely focused on the outside, watching for any dangers or threats. Goldfish wasn't keen on possible new troubles. More problems for them to face. It made her stomach clench and claws unsheathe. She would fight until her very last breath, kill until the very last threat, if it meant keeping her clan- and her kits.. and apprentice, or anyone she cared about- safe. They were her family, her blood, her serenity. And nothing would stop her from keeping them safe.

Subconsciously she found herself raising one forepaw, locking it and pulling it over her ears and face. Keeping watch didn't mean she had to be dirty, after all. A small, thoughtful chuffed exited from her slightly parted jaws as she watched a squirrel chatter at her from a branch. Like she would go through the trouble of chasing a squirrel in its natural habititat. It was made to climb in weird angles all around trees, and she was made to swim about, looking as graceful as an otter. It was like a fox swimming after her in rapids, her specialty- she was made to go with the flow, and a russet predator wasnt. Although she was a wonderful climber- or mediocre at least- it didn't change the fact that she was a riverclan cat. A thunderclanner or windclanner wouldn't swim, but she wouldn't put it past a shadowclanner to swim. Especially rookrat.

Her thoughts had drifted to her duty to her Clan and away from her disowned, which was truly a relief. Thinking of Minks as a cold-blooded Murderer made her shudder. She hadn't changed. Althought Go,dish hadn't noticed it then, she noticed it now. They were selfish. Always had been, always will be. They couldn't change, that was logic. No matter what they did they would never be like they wanted to. There would always be that seed of disloyalty, sprouting them into a scrappy, untrustworthy, selfish criminal. Ha, sounds about right. It hardly hurt to think about anymore. The true pain was thinking of what they'd done to the cats around them. Goldfish still blamed their mentor. Former mentor at this point probably. But still. Dragging her thoughts away, Goldfish studied the squirrel from its leafy perch, ignoring its chitters of anger as she made quiet hunting chatters back at it.

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>
Staff Sign?

Old Today, 09:30 AM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Doh

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Lionheart |

Heroneye let out a weary sigh, eyes scanning her surroundings. It was one step above the mountain territory in that it was closer to RiverClan territory, but it still wasn't home. And a Twoleg den, of all places... Heroneye half expected its previous residents to return at any moment, ready to take their revenge on the pesky freeloaders.

But it was all temporary. None of it mattered. It would be over soon. Or so she told herself.

Sitting near the edge of the Twoleg den, Heroneye found her maw widening in an unexpected yawn; she supposed she hadn't realized how tired she was after the journey, not to mention that she hadn't exactly slept like a kit those past few nights. But she couldn't sleep then; she had Responsibilities. She had to keep watch to make sure nobody made any trouble for the high ranks. That was her job now, and she wouldn't let anyone down, if she could help it.

But her eyelids and head were suddenly so very heavy, and surely nobody would notice if... maybe just for a heartbeat...

Heroneye's blue hues finally disappeared behind her eyelids, her neck bending limply as she maintained an upright position.

(open! honk shoo honk shoo)

Last edited by Fits; Today at 09:30 AM.