Marigold's Messy Madness!...
Last post by wolfie
Today 10:10 PM
Delicate Battle Moves
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 09:59 PM

Old Today, 07:32 PM
Little Dragon,Hidden Girl

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown_Sage View Post
Darkclaw purred, giving Cinderkit a tiny nudge. They're so cute! She exclaimed, giving a loving look to Weepingwillow. What wonderful kits you've birthed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

Weepingwillow purred gently, licking Skykit's ear gently as Emberkit lifted his head, his bright yellow and amber eyes shining as he adjusted his gaze to the new faces. Weepingwillow turned her head as Cinderkit sneezed after his sister Skykit, "Little ones..." Weeping purred. Cinderkit's bright blue eyes looked up at Darkclaw

@rubberRatroom
@Honey_Dreamz
@Crown_Sage
Skykit opened her eyes again. She gently pawed at her mother.

Crown_Sage: Disorderly conduct, looking so happy
rubberRatroom: did a :catpeek: and :sadhampter:
xXDeathBerryXx: for having such a poisonous name
They are in a pitch black, awful dungeon, with seperate cells that they cannot see out of or hear anything from the outside. They will never escape.

CLAW V.S. THE CLANS!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...98#post1627398
PLEASE SIGN UP OR THIS CANNOT HAPPEN
Old Today, 08:25 PM
I WANT MY BAGELS TvT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaida View Post
Skykit opened her eyes again. She gently pawed at her mother.

Weepingwillow looked down gently, licking Skykit's ear. "Hello my lovely." She purred

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old Today, 08:28 PM

Quote:

Weepingwillow looked down gently, licking Skykit's ear. "Hello my lovely." She purred
Skykit batted at her tongue, then purred.

They are in a pitch black, awful dungeon, with seperate cells that they cannot see out of or hear anything from the outside. They will never escape.

CLAW V.S. THE CLANS!
Old Today, 08:31 PM
I WANT MY BAGELS TvT

Quote:
Skykit batted at her tongue, then purred.
Weepingwillow nuzzled Skykit gently, purring back. "Want to try and stand my lovely? Cinderkit is already tumbling around, you should try." Weepingwillow encouraged as she watched her grey kit stumble around as she got used to walking. Little Emberkit looked up and stood shakily

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw

Old Today, 08:41 PM

Quote:

Weepingwillow nuzzled Skykit gently, purring back. "Want to try and stand my lovely? Cinderkit is already tumbling around, you should try." Weepingwillow encouraged as she watched her grey kit stumble around as she got used to walking. Little Emberkit looked up and stood shakily
Skykit, still not quite sure how to talk, just nuzzled her mom. She snuggled closer to her mama. She wanted to snuggle, not walk!

CLAW V.S. THE CLANS!
Old Today, 08:48 PM
I WANT MY BAGELS TvT

@Crown_Sage
@Kaida
Weepingwillow led her friend to the nursery after there meal. Weepingwillow leaned her head in and called. "Kits! Auntie Darkclaw is here to play. Remember what I told you, greeting manners." Weepingwillow meowed, watching her kits all stumble out. Giving Darkclaw an amused look she watched them stumble out and called for Emberkit. "Alrighty, Emberkit you sleep enough, come play for a bit." She called, seeing her sleepy son pad out with a yawn, his tired eyes lighting up at Darkclaw.

Emberkit walked to Darkclaw. "Hi auntie" He meowed tiredly, his morning voice cute as he watched his somehow hyper sisters. He sat. Giving his mom a look and yawning once more. He grunted and just fell over as Cinderkit ran into him, bumping her head against his flank, she tripped over his paws as she tried to run past and he swiftly streched his legs out. Emberkit looking like a carbon copy of his father gave a small smirk.

Weepingwillow watched her kits with pride in her eyes, her quivering tail showing her excitement to show her kits to her friend, even though she was the mother, in the moment she looked like a kit showing her mom a new trick. Her eyes rounded with happiness as she looked at them.

lio lurked here

Old Today, 08:50 PM

Quote:
@Crown_Sage
@Kaida
Weepingwillow led her friend to the nursery after there meal. Weepingwillow leaned her head in and called. "Kits! Auntie Darkclaw is here to play. Remember what I told you, greeting manners." Weepingwillow meowed, watching her kits all stumble out. Giving Darkclaw an amused look she watched them stumble out and called for Emberkit. "Alrighty, Emberkit you sleep enough, come play for a bit." She called, seeing her sleepy son pad out with a yawn, his tired eyes lighting up at Darkclaw.

Emberkit walked to Darkclaw. "Hi auntie" He meowed tiredly, his morning voice cute as he watched his somehow hyper sisters. He sat. Giving his mom a look and yawning once more. He grunted and just fell over as Cinderkit ran into him, bumping her head against his flank, she tripped over his paws as she tried to run past and he swiftly streched his legs out. Emberkit looking like a carbon copy of his father gave a small smirk.

Weepingwillow watched her kits with pride in her eyes, her quivering tail showing her excitement to show her kits to her friend, even though she was the mother, in the moment she looked like a kit showing her mom a new trick. Her eyes rounded with happiness as she looked at them.
Skykit did not wanna leave momma. She clung to her. "Sway wih mwama!" where the words that came out of her mouth. her first words.

CLAW V.S. THE CLANS!
Old Today, 08:58 PM
I WANT MY BAGELS TvT

Quote:
Skykit did not wanna leave momma. She clung to her. "Sway wih mwama!" where the words that came out of her mouth. her first words.
Weepingwillow looked down and gently pried her kit off. "You know auntie Darkclaw helped kit you, remember what I told you? You've got to have manners sweetie, you spend every moment cuddled up beside me, give auntie Darkclaw some cuddles to, "It's not for long, stick with your siblings. Go have fun, nap time is soon anyways." Weepingwillow soothed, "Don't forget manners, ask Darkclaw how she's doing." Weepingwillow purred soothingly. Licking Skykit's ear, then licking Emberkit's cheek to wake him up as he dozed off. "Cinderkit's the only one that isn't sleepy or clingy. She's a daddy's girl for sure." Weepingwillow purred to her friend. Her point being proven as soon as Nightwhisper padded up, Cinderkit raced over and jumped and raced all under his paws. "Look look look! Auntie Darkclaw's visiting!!"

@Crown_Sage

lio lurked here

Old Today, 09:02 PM

Quote:

Weepingwillow looked down and gently pried her kit off. "You know auntie Darkclaw helped kit you, remember what I told you? You've got to have manners sweetie, you spend every moment cuddled up beside me, give auntie Darkclaw some cuddles to, "It's not for long, stick with your siblings. Go have fun, nap time is soon anyways." Weepingwillow soothed, "Don't forget manners, ask Darkclaw how she's doing." Weepingwillow purred soothingly. Licking Skykit's ear, then licking Emberkit's cheek to wake him up as he dozed off. "Cinderkit's the only one that isn't sleepy or clingy. She's a daddy's girl for sure." Weepingwillow purred to her friend. Her point being proven as soon as Nightwhisper padded up, Cinderkit raced over and jumped and raced all under his paws. "Look look look! Auntie Darkclaw's visiting!!"

@Crown_Sage
Skykit reluctanty seperated herself from her mother. "Hi, Auhtieh Dahrkclahw."

CLAW V.S. THE CLANS!
Old Today, 09:02 PM
Gimme bagels! NOW

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:

@Crown_Sage
Darkclaw purred, giving Cinderkit a small nudge. How are you all holding up? She asked, nuzzling her.