Last post by dino.
Yesterday 11:46 PM

Old Yesterday, 08:38 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: Darkwater Mire

Nightshiver - Forever Queen

No no no, her heart pounded as she travelled the dark mire, the first enforcer she had seen in camp close by her side. The queen felt horrible; the kitten had expressed worry over her mother's absence before, but Nightshiver had not had the chance to answer - momentarily distracted - before Moonkit had suddenly disappeared, scent leading here. The white queen felt grateful for Rookfire's willingness to accompany her, the worry eating her very senses until the horrid sight sprawled out in front of her; enforcers and warriors, a wounded queen and her kit bent over her fading life as she wept. Nightshiver was quick to step in, rushing ahead of the ground to gently wrap a tail around Moonkit, an uncertain glance sent the others' ways.
"M..Moonkit... Darling...,"
She began, a gentle whisper as she carefully nudged the kit in an attempted comfort.
"Come... Come, we... we have to... return to... the nursery. They will... take c-care of... of your mom..., alright? They need... room t-to help... her. And... and Stonelight... would much... p-prefer you safe..safe inside... the nursery. Alright? I c-can... carry you."
She offered the kitten gently.

------

Sleepysunrise - Enforcer

A kit. Sleepysunrise's piercing gaze shifted from Flytail to Stonelight as a kitten suddenly hung over the body, an unwelcome sight. Kittens were not supposed to be out of camp, and her whiskers twitched with slight apprehension. What was she meant to do with this? That is when the pawsteps whom Darkfall had alerted her to rang in her ears as well, eyes trained on the darkness between the trees, guarded.

However, it was Nightshiver and Rookfire whom she spotted emerging from the brush, a flicker of understanding passing through her mind. With an escapen kit, of course Nightshiver would follow. And Rookfire must've been accompanying her. The young warrior said nothing as Nightshiver went to tend to the kitten, eyes returning on Flytail - she trusted Rookfire would know what to do.
"You can't be out of camp alone."
A monotonous voice replied, head tilting only slightly as the question hung in the air whether Flytail had been in camp when he heard the screams - a mighty feat, considering the distance, something she was unsure of being possible.

Eyes flashing to Darkfall, Nightshiver and Rookfire, she blinked slowly before returning her dull gaze on Flytail.
"Dawnstar."
Is all she said, before her eyes turned to Moonkit.
"Nursery."
She commanded, pausing only to ensure that the others did not require further help.

[ @Dark @alec @Tallstar @Ameythistmoon ]

Old Yesterday, 08:54 PM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: every 3 days :3
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Darkwater Mire

ROOKFIRE

rookfire had originally just thought he would accompany nightshiver to collect a kit, the queen had appeared distressed about their disappearance and he was supposed to be a good enforcer after all, but when the rounded the last bush blocking sight from the mire and a heavy wave of metallic scent wafted towards them, the enforcer sped up. the scent alone was enough to put him on high alert, the number of cats already surrounding that particular spot only adding to it.
after quick assessing the situation and hoping that he was actually the one with the most medical knowledge attending this lovely gathering, he switched into what he would like to call his work mode but what was probably just a more vivid reminder of how he was raised. "away from the body" rookfire commanded, expecting the cats to offer him easy access to stonelight, otherwise forcing himself through the considerable group of cats that happened to be at just the right place at the right time. thick crimson pooling around the queens head and shoulder, it was hard to miss the origin of all that blood, skin and pelt revealing what lay below in ragged tears, a physical representation of what had happened and the easiest way rookfire could tell what had happened without asking. the piece of moss he had half heartedly scraped off a tree was pressed to the wound he knew to be most urgent quickly, sharp grey eyes flicking from his paws and the moss slowly soaking up blood to the less severe wounds. he almost wanted to step away, unsure if they would even make it to camp, or beyond his first aid, but at heart, rookfire was ever the optimist, and this would be quite the heroic story to tell if he were to succeed. "i need more moss. horsetail or marigold. quick" in all honesty, he had no idea how much horsetail or marigold would even do in this situation, all the cats he had ever used either on had been more stable that this one, but one could only try.

[ @Dark @Tallstar @Ameythistmoon @Estelle hope i got everyone ]

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Last edited by alec; Yesterday at 09:10 PM. Reason: added cw