Old Yesterday, 08:21 PM
I WANT MY BAGELS TvT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown_Sage View Post
Beetlekit is a beautiful name. Grayheart croaked, staring at the unmoving kit, a single tear shedding. She then looked at Maplekit, nuzzling her softly.
(LMAO sorry)
(LOL it's ok0

Watertail gave a gentle purr, "You've kitted some beautiful kits, truly." Watertail complimented humbly, "I'm sure they'll grow to be wonderful cats." Watertail meowed gently, "Little one here seems to like me...." Watertail meowed in a soft tone, crouching as the unnamed kit looked up at him curiously, her small white paw reaching up and touching his muzzle

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old Yesterday, 08:29 PM
Gimme bagels! NOW

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

(LOL it's ok0

Watertail gave a gentle purr, "You've kitted some beautiful kits, truly." Watertail complimented humbly, "I'm sure they'll grow to be wonderful cats." Watertail meowed gently, "Little one here seems to like me...." Watertail meowed in a soft tone, crouching as the unnamed kit looked up at him curiously, her small white paw reaching up and touching his muzzle
Grayheart nodded warily, looking to see if Amber would come through the entrance. When he didn't, she said, Would you like to name the 3rd kit? She asked gently, still wishing Ambermoon had shown up.
Old Yesterday, 08:33 PM
I WANT MY BAGELS TvT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown_Sage View Post
Grayheart nodded warily, looking to see if Amber would come through the entrance. When he didn't, she said, Would you like to name the 3rd kit? She asked gently, still wishing Ambermoon had shown up.
Watertail gave a gentle look of understanding. "I'd be honored." Watertail purred gently, noting the little kits soft and adorable features. "How about Sweetkit? She's a little bundle of cuteness." Watertail purred, his tone a gentle teasing as he saw Sweetkit gently basking in the compliment

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old Yesterday, 09:53 PM
rattling my kennel door

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

Laurelkit snuggled down into the downy softness of her nest, empire mind swallowing her whole and throwing her once more into a dream like state of sublime realism twisted in vivid imagination. Painted calico oriental sat on her thrown, crowned in verdant laurel crown, a victor - as always - once more.

[ quick activity post because i love my gal but busy has been a pain ]

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat
Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Old Yesterday, 11:45 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
Whisperinghive
Beefed Up T1 [ACTIVE] Survival Instincts[ACTIVE] Just a Scratch

A warrior walked aimlessly around the Windclan camp, lost in his thoughts. Whisperinghive tried, he tried not thinking of his apprenticeship, of Berryfrost. She was his first mentor, one of the first cats to believe in him. Berryfrost was taken too soon. Damn you, Cowtuft!! Damn you and your excuses. Damn starclan for taking her. Before the warrior knew it, he was walking into the nursery. The place where his adoptive mother, Leopardsong, found him. He was grateful to the forever queen for all she did for him. The thought of Berryfrost came back, and Whisperinghive remembered something. Starclan had given Windclan Berryfrost's and Snowybreeze's kits back to life. He vaguely remembered that someone told him that. Was it a meeting? Probably.

The marigold-orange tom padded quietly around the nursery, watching for kits and their mothers. His dull green eyes then fixed onto a kit, a kit who was white with cream patches and speckles. He padded over and sat down, his tail curling over his paws. "Excuse me, are you Snowybreeze's kit?" Whisperinghive asked, trying his best to found friendly. He didn't have the best history with kits. At a meeting, he hissed at some kits for being kits. But that was then. This is now.

@Rose (<3)

She/Her | Post Count: 4/10

Sky blue eyes popped open to scrutinize the cat who’d come to sit beside her. Who was this… creature, and why were they here? Mouth set in a determined scowl, Strawberrykit found her gaze drifting to the warrior’s curled tail.

“Snowybreeze is father.” She affirmed after a moment, none too willingly. Fine… she would tolerate this cat’s presence… for now, since he seemed to know father and that’s what Snowybreeze would want her to do.

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.