Last post by Ameythistmoon
Today 07:18 PM

Old Today, 02:25 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

--
Wolfhive had noticed Beetlepaw and Fleckpaw acting strangely and despite her efforts, Beetlepaw wasn't as good as concealing a damaged limb as she thought. He was behind them as they entered the den, paws silent against the forest floor. "I'd love to know what you've been up to, Beetlepaw." Plain and simple, cleaning some dens with Risingstorm's supervision should not have amounted to this. His gaze flickered to Fleckpaw, not restraining his disappointment in the duo. "Care to explain?"

[ @bigbxdwolfz @Alderheart2763 / @Bean @Neptune. ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old Today, 02:35 PM

My Mood: Paranoid

Beetlepaw
She/they
Apprentice
9 moons

Beetlepaw gulped, and looked down at her paw. "I've been in camp." she mumbled quietly. Great, I might get another cat in trouble. she thought angrily. And what might happen to her? How would they punish her?

@BEAR. @bigbxdwolfz

ily!
Old Today, 02:48 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Mysterious

Hollowpaw
~<>~
11/100
4 moons || he/him || ThC medicine cat apprentice || Silk Spinner, Dream Walker
brown, masked classic tabby w/ low white; titanite eyes

Today's activity before going to harass their retired medicine cat to teach him what herbs are what and what they do was to memorize what they looked like, and Hollowpaw was doing this by sitting right in front of the herb storage and scrutinizing every single thing there until his eyes burned. So far, he'd memorized what the frilly, orange flowers looked like, the tiny seeds in the red flower, the fuzzy yellow flowers and also there were moss and sticks - he knew what those were, at least.

So, consider him mildly annoyed when pawsteps approach the den and someone's pain filled utterance of 'ow' pulls him away from his self-assigned task. Turning with a slight scowl, Hollowpaw notices two apprentices enter the den, both looking rather warm (the panting was a dead give away) and one stepping very gingerly on their paw. Hollow doesn't know their names, and he isn't going to ask either, but Wolfhive enters the den and addresses the one with the injured leg as 'Beetlepaw', so Hollow tries to commit the name to the face in his memory and pads over, sitting down next to the hornet and looking the two apprentices up and down.

He doesn't know what to do for the possibly broken or twisted leg, but since both cats look to be very warm, he figures maybe a good place to start would be making sure they get something to drink.

"The hell did you do?" Hollow asks brusquely, wrinkling his nose at the apprentices. "You've been in camp." He snorts at that. "Care to tell me exactly what happened and how you did that to yourself if you've really been 'in camp' as you say?" Do they think he's stupid? Hollow might be young but he knows as well as the next cat how to spot someone looking guilty. He's blunt, and rude, and glancing very pointedly from the two sick to Wolfhive and back again. His initial thought was that the Hornet had been with them, but he'd asked for an explanation as well, so clearly he wasn't.

[ @bigbxdwolfz || @Alderheart2763 || @BEAR. ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old Today, 02:59 PM

My Mood: Paranoid

Beetlepaw
She/they
Apprentice
9 moons

Beetlepaw tried to lick away the lingering scent. “You’re meant to treat my wound, not ask me dumb questions like a kit, I thought you learned that.” She retorted, digging her claws into the dirt.

@Neptune. @BEAR. @bigbxdwolfz

ily!
Old Today, 04:45 PM
*confused bean noises*

Status: Apparently I have italics now- Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Shocked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown_Sage View Post
Darkclaw entered the medicine den, grimacing as she balanced on her three paws. Wolfpaw! She rasped, pain showing in her amber stare. I've got a stone in my paw! Darkclaw sat down, licking the blood pouring out of it.
@Bean

- Wolfpaw -
- He/Him - 6 Moons - ThunderClan Medicine Cat -
- A large dark brown tabby tom with green eyes and a missing hind leg -

[ #WolfHealing ]
His first patient already? The young medicine cat perked up at the smell of blood, followed by a voice. He turned his head to face Darkclaw, who was complaining about a stone in her paw. "How in StarClan's name did you get a stone in your paw?" he exclaimed, furrowing his brows. That wasn't something you see everyday. The tripod limped over to the older cat, examining their injury. Yup yup, a stone in her paw. Indeed. "I- Hm. Alright, this is gonna hurt a bit," he warned before getting into an unsteady crouch. He firmly grasped the stone with his teeth before yanking it out. As expected, blood followed. Wolfpaw spat the stone to the side before speaking again. "Clean that up, will ya? I'm not licking your blood. Other than that... No clue what to do. So uhh... don't step on a stone and come see me or Hollowpaw if it gets worse, alright?" he said, uncertainty laced in his tone. In all honesty, he didn't know at all what he was doing. This was just a guessing game right now, and he just hoped that was all it took to make it better

[ As long as Darkclaw keeps her wound clean, there should be no further complications !! ]

ThunderClan Healing ll ThunderClan Medicine Den

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream

Last edited by Bean; Today at 07:22 PM. Reason: Typo
Old Today, 04:52 PM
Gimme bagels! NOW

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post

- Wolfpaw -

[ #WolfHealing ]
His first patient already? The young medicine cat perked up at the smell of blood, followed by a voice. He turned his head to face Darkclaw, who was complaining about a stone in her paw. "How in StarClan's name did you get a stone in your paw?" he exclaimed, furrowing his brows. That wasn't something you see everyday. The tripod limped over to the older cat, examining their injury. Yup yup, a stone in her paw. Indeed. "I- Hm. Alright, this is gonna hurt a bit," he warned before getting into an unsteady crouch. He firmly grasped the stone with his teeth before yanking it out. As expected, blood followed. Wolfpaw spat the stone to the side before speaking again. "Clean that up, will ya? I'm not licking your blood. Other than that... No clue what to do. So uhh... don't step on a stone and come see me or Hollowpaw if it gets worse, alright?" he said, uncertainty laced in his tone. In all honesty, he didn't know at all what he was doing. This was just a guessing game right now, and he just hoped that was all it took to make it better

[ As long as Darkclaw keeps his wound clean, there should be no further complications !! ]
Darkclaw nodded, licking the blood off of her paw. Thanks. She mewed, hobbling on 3 paws out of the den. (TYSM AND AGAIN, CONGRATS :3)
Old Today, 05:07 PM
*confused bean noises*

Status: Apparently I have italics now- Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Shocked

- Wolfpaw -
He was gone. For FIVE FREAKING MINUTES!! The tripod hobbled into his new den to spot Beetlepaw, Fleckpaw, Hollowpaw and Wolfhive all in the den, talking about something. Looks like Beetlepaw was injured, which was confusing considering that they were supposed to be confined inside of camp. The Medicine cat made his way over, having picked up on what some of them said. The tripod flinched at the bit of disrespect aimed to his apprentice, green eyes glaring at the older cat. "You do not talk to Hollowpaw like that, am I clear? I will not tolerate disrespect here, unless you want to be kicked out. Second of all, you will answer their question, whatever they asked. I am also curious on how you did this to your leg. So, start talking," the tabby hissed through gritted teeth. "And what in stars name happened to you?" he said, facing Fleckpaw. One day. One day I will know what to do, he thought. He may look irritated on the outside, but inside the apprentice was swirling into uncertainty and panic, considering he had ZERO CLUE WHAT TO DO.

[ @bigbxdwolfz @Alderheart2763 @BEAR. @Neptune. ]

ThunderClan Healing ll ThunderClan Medicine Den

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old Today, 05:18 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Normally Wolfhive would've loved Fleckpaw's version of events, but he already had a fair idea Beetlepaw was lying and her attitude toward Hollowpaw was not helping her case. 'Right, 'cause the clearing and dens you were told to clean are just full of trees to fall out of, right?" It was a guess - the most likely cause of what seemed to be a broken leg, paired with her ruffled appearance and the faintest scent of oak bark on her fur. "Cut the act and snark, Beetlepaw. That isn't how you speak to your high ranks, especially when they're your medicine cats." She wanted to be disrespectful? Fine.

It was exasperating, because Wolfhive didn't like punishing apprentices. But Beetlepaw was not being reasonable, and this isn't something he can just waive off. "Leaving camp... endangering another apprentice's life, defying confinement orders, sneaking around the cat that's supposed to be supervising you.." Beetlepaw had gone off to work on the nursery before Risingstorm was able to watch, and Wolfhive had no reason to believe she magically shaped up since. ".. being an ass to Hollowpaw. Not only is there is too much danger in the territory for me to let either of you off with just a warning - you're both lucky the only thing that happened was a leg injury - but how you've decided to treat Hollowpaw is damning.

"Beetlepaw,"
his gaze was on her, firm and resolute despite his weariness. "You can enjoy being Thornkit until you prove to me your act is together. Normally we'd go with Beetlekit, but unfortunately for you Briarberry gave birth to a kit with that name 'n I'm not stripping it from them because you can't behave. And," he glanced at Wolfpaw when he entered, then at Hollowpaw. Hopefully they'd catch onto what he was doing.

"Since that leg damage looks pretty severe, it'd be best to amputate it. Maybe that'll teach you a lesson on leaving camp without permission."

As for Fleckpaw, he'd go from there - Thornkit was his priority given the circumstances.

[ @Alderstrike2673 @Bean @bxdwolfz @Neptune. ]
[ sorry wolf for all the posts ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old Today, 07:14 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

[Fleckpaw]
Apprentice|9 moons|Thunderclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Fleckpaw is trying to support her friend, even padding slowly into the den, but seeing Wolfhive... she immediately feels very guilty. Afterall, what they did was definitely against camp rules. The more and more questions the two asked, the more nervous and guilty she felt. She didn't really know how to answer their questions without spilling anything, and so she waits for Beetlepaw to answer, but... aggravating the medicine cat and the Hornet wasn't any good. In fact, it was only making things worse.

"We were... we were racing, at Willow's Rise, the sun was nice, and..." Fleckpaw spills out everything. She's near rambling, she doesn't know what to say without it sounding like an excuse, but she couldn't take it. She couldn't take breaking the code and keeping secrets, even if was for Beetlepaw. Especially since it didn't look like it was doing her friend much good.

"I forgot that we weren't allowed to be out of camp alone. I'm the one who asked Beetlepaw to come out with me, I'm the one who endangered us. And then Beetlepaw fell out a tree and hurt her leg, and the sun hurt us both... I'm really sorry." Fleckpaw looks as if she's about to break into tears, "It's my fault. Can we get her medical attention please? Before we talk any further?" She pleads, "I don't want Beetlepaw to be in pain."

Tags:
@BEAR. /Wolfhive
@Bean /Wolfpaw
@Alderheart2763 /Beetlepaw

Last edited by bigbxdwolfz; Today at 07:22 PM.