Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Whispering Lights(Firefly...
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 05:18 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 05:18 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by TanghuluCat
Today 05:14 PM
Birchkit Family & Friends...
by dino.
Last post by Rose
Today 05:02 PM
Never have I ever game!
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 05:01 PM

Old Today, 06:40 AM
Gone is not permanent.

Bump Policy: No bumping; me gone.
My Mood: Asleep

Default Too hot to work, not too hot to run [P]

Whisltestoat
He/him - 25 Moons
It was the kind of day where no one wanted to do anything. There was plenty to do; prey needed catching, the camp wall seemed in slight disrepair and border patrols hadn't been sent, but a sticky, almost sickly heat hung over the camp. A white sun hovered in the bleached-blue sky. It was something his father would have called a "lazy day".

Whistlestoat lugged himself over to the preypile, which someone had the foresight to shift out of the blaring heat and into a patch of shade. He stared down at the scraggly heap of prey. I should take a patrol out, he thought. Still, no one could moan at him for not. He selected a plump thrush, it's body stiff yet warm, and glanced about the clearing for a secluded place to eat. The camp was packed. Probably wasn't helping with the stuffy feeling. He caught Loudwhisker's eye, flicked his tail for her to come over.
Loudwhisker was one of the few people he actually knew. He lived in a social clan and all, and he was chatty enough, but there were few cats he would actually label as "friend". And Loudwhisker was what he might call his "best friend", though never to her face.
"Thought we could go take a snack out somewhere in the territory: if you are free. Too crowded here today. I was thinking Windy Hills." His voice felt rough. Maybe he should have said Twilight Falls; there was water there, and it might be cooler, but... "Only place I can find poppy-seeds," he muttered under his breath. "Well, anywhere but Starry Meadow. Swear I saw a ghost there once." He flashed a half smile.
//Hope this is all fine! They don't have to be good friends, it is just what he thinks lol

@rubberRatroom - #WhistlestoatBingo

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Last edited by MockingRabbit; Today at 06:44 AM.
Old Today, 03:19 PM
Certified Silly

Bump Policy: ANYTIME (please my memory is fleeting)
My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: Too hot to work, not too hot to run [P]

loudwhisker

WARRIOR | Female | 20 moons

"Every journey has its final day. Don’t rush."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a blistering hot day. Days Loudwhisker hated with a passion. The heat against her fur was not ideal, and made her feel targeted by the suns rays. Amongst the heat of the day, another thing caught her mind. Whistlestoat, an acquantance of hers, beckoning her over. She sighed, wading over as if she was in deep water.

"I wouldn't mind,"

Her nonchalant response was done in a few breaths, the sun making her pant. It was like she'd been taking a long run, and she disliked the feeling. Windy Hills didn't sound like an awful idea. There would be shade with the trees, and a nice breeze that would cool them off if they were lucky enough to climb to the top. Loud didn't like flowers all that much, but she'd do it if it meant escaping this heat.

Her ears perked at the mention of a ghost. Even she uttered a laugh, it was decently funny. Ghosts were... an interesting topic at the least.

"What kinda ghost d'ya think it was? A bad one or a good one?"

She imagined being able to race through the meadow after cooling off in the shade. That made her mood a little more enthusiastic at the least. Her opinion of flowers was growing more positive. They often made Loudwhisker sneeze. And, more often than not, pollen got stuck in her fur and wedged into the weaving of her nest. Nonetheless, maybe she could risk that this time. If it was to potentially hang out with another cat, for that matter. She couldn't really remember the last time she did. Social interactions weren't her strong suit. She sometimes came off as rude or harsh without knowing.

She looked back at Whistlestoat, getting out of her head for a moment.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@MockingRabbit - Whistlestoat

(That's fine with me! Though Loud might think of them more as acquaintances at first : D !)

(know that some of my characters thoughts, beliefs, and words do not reflect on mine.)

Last edited by rubberRatroom; Today at 03:23 PM.