Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Whispering Lights(Firefly...
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 03:17 PM
Where’d they come from?!
by Rose
Last post by burntToast
Today 03:13 PM
Shell training (P!)
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 03:10 PM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 03:06 PM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 03:04 PM

Old Yesterday, 04:27 PM
kitty of stars

Bump Policy: every 24 hours
My Mood: Distracted
Default Re: The Starpoint

REDWATER
// RC // WARRIOR *sob* // SHE/HER // 23 MOONS //
// PURRKS: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE //

[ @Blaaze — Goldfish ]

Redwater looked up. She stared back at Goldfish. The Molly had made the Lionheart team. Red hadn’t. Red doubted that she would be able to be nice to this cat anymore. But she had to. Or else her dream was just a pipe dream. “I-I have an apprentice. Just haven’t seen her in a while.” she murmured, ‘cause her role-player forgot that she had an apprentice *oops*.

Snowyfeathr, Myling, Desert Rain Frog, and AritheFiremaiden all live here. (they get wifi, books, snacks, treats, and all the awesome things)
Old Yesterday, 06:00 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

[ @nyme @TanghuluCat ]

BEASTFLAME

The large warrior listened attentively, glad to hear that cats were moving up in rank. Riverclan would return home stronger than ever, and for this he was happy.

And then his spirits were promptly dimmed. His name was heard from Fadingstar's mouth, followed by an apprentice's. What? He was a mentor? He hadn't mentored an apprentice since Floodsight, and that was about ten moons ago. Frankly, he'd expected to never be assigned one again after his disappearance. And even more frankly, he'd been rather glad about that. He was notoriously terrible with children. Thankfully, Floodsight had been a relatively easy apprentice, cool-natured and similar in many ways to himself. And now it seemed she had her own apprentice. He made a mental note to congratulate her later.

For now, he needed to find this Salamanderpaw. His eye scanned the crowd, finding the calico she-cat after a moment. She looked...rambunctious. With a poorly concealed sigh and gruff thank you in Brokenstream's direction, he hauled himself to his feet.

As he approached the younger cat he reach out with his nose to offer the customary tap. Then, he sat back, looking her up and down with a blank expression. "Howdy, furball," he rumbled, sitting beside her. "We'll get started shortly."

bump policy - 3 days
character bios | finder
Old Today, 12:45 AM
LOOKS LIKE THE REAL THING

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Yeehaw

WE'LL BUILD A FIRE IN YOUR EYES
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ! ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
SALAMANDERPAW . 6 MOONS . SHE/HER . RIVERCLAN
A-ha! She doesn't have to hunt for the hulking tom at all. By the time he reaches her she's blessedly quiet, hushed by an uncharacterisric moment of googly-eyes awe. The final dregs of her irritation from earlier are still sticking, still have her fluffed up and reproachful-looking, but now she's got something new to fill her brain, something to smother all the thoughts of her mother's whereabouts. Now is not the time to spiral over missing mommy dearest. Now is the time to meet Beastflame!

This cat is big. Not as big as Salamanderpaw's going to be of course*, but pretty big, and pretty scarred, which probably means he's been in lots of fights. And a big cat who's been in lots of fights has probably won a bunch of them, which basically means he's awesome but more importantly it means that Salamanderpaw's going to learn to become big, awesome, and a winner by association. Because that's how it works.

How it also works is that she's going to get so good that she can whoop him, someday, but Beastflame doesn't need to know about all that yet. Salamanderpaw sets this private goal with a vicious, giddy grin.

( *We are rapidly approaching the period in this young cat's life where it shall be revealed that she's not going to grow very much at all—but in the meantime, this delusion of physical grandeur persists! )

It's not subtle, the way Salamanderpaw's up on her tippy-toes and puffing her chest out to try and look that much bigger, that much more impressive for their li'l nose-tap. She's not achieving the desired effect by any means, but the effort is there.

"Okay! Just so you know, I'm already basically the best. I bet Fadingstar just wanted you to have an easy apprentice. Hey, what happened to your eyeball? Did something eat it? Eugh. Can you make sure you show me how not to get my eyeballs eaten?" Salamanderpaw asks, tipping her head to ogle the gouged bit of Beastflame's face with an unabashed look of horror—tinged, of course, with excitement.

@ophelia ; BEASTFLAME

gravelly waypoint
Old Today, 12:50 AM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goopysharkboi View Post
Moonpaw was still watching Fadingstar, and Grimpaw was having to literally tug at the apprentice's ears to get her attention.
"Moonpaw. I think that's Caveclaw over there. Go on, go over." He meowed to Moonpaw. She snapped out of her little trance and began looking around before noticing Caveclaw and approaching.

"Caveclaw, right? I'm Moonpaw. I'll try to be a good apprentice." She meowed softly.

[so sry, never got notif for this!]

Caveclaw-She/They
26 Moons(as of rp)

LionHeart

—————————

Caveclaw gave a short nod to Moonpaw.
“Glad to hear it.” She said “We’ll start training soon.”

She thought for a moment.
“What do you already know?”

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan)
Old Today, 02:04 AM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idiotic.Bean101 View Post

[so sry, never got notif for this!]

Caveclaw-She/They
26 Moons(as of rp)

LionHeart

—————————

Caveclaw gave a short nod to Moonpaw.
“Glad to hear it.” She said “We’ll start training soon.”

She thought for a moment.
“What do you already know?”

Moonpaw quietly thought before replying.
"I think I've had swimming training..."she replied, tone confused and uncertain.
Old Today, 10:17 AM

Bump Policy: 3 days, vm me the link~
My Mood: Yeehaw

Floodsight
◆ she/her | 20 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T1 ; Empty Slot

"Yes yes, of course not. Not little at all," Floodsight mewed softly with a hint of humour at the apprentice, "At least you won't be after I'm done training you."

Even though it seemed as if Aspenpaw accepted her as a mentor easily, Floodsight knew her previous mistake probably sticks at the back of Aspenpaw's mind. 'Oh how the narratives spin...' Floodsight mentally sighed, but you can't expect everyone to know the full story. Then again, the young warrior should've brought them home as soon as she saw them outside. Take...was an overstatement. But wrongdoing is wrongdoing, Floodsight needed to move pass that. Just make sure everyone is in line next time.

Floodsight nodded at the apprentice with messed up fur. She smiled a little, humoured from the way it stuck out from Aspenpaw's rashness. He was almost a complete 180 from the cat she was. Prideful, loud and quite the chatterbox. But even better for Floodsight, it would be nice for the apprentice to be actively asking questions and does their best. Hopefully, he listens... Slightly wincing at the mention of Fadingstar, Floodsight looked at Aspenpaw with appreciation, "Let's sure hope so."

"I'll make sure you'll know all there is to know," Floodsight mewed thinking of the way her own mentor has taught her. Beastflame was rather the calm nonchalant type of mentor, and perhaps Floodsight had inherit some of that trait. But he taught her well and she's sure Fadingstar would expect her to past down Beastflame's knowledge and skills.

[ @burntToast if there's any one Aspen would like to group train with, i'm sure we can find a way to set that up in the future ]
Old Today, 01:11 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyme View Post
WE'LL BUILD A FIRE IN YOUR EYES
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ! ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
SALAMANDERPAW . 6 MOONS . SHE/HER . RIVERCLAN
Salamanderkit tries to stay put for this part at the very least, but spying her littermate hopping up for their own name stokes her enthusiasm like the unruly flame it is; as does the quick and friendly greeting from Aspenkit, who she's terribly relieved to see can finally begin some proper training.

They're all going to get so strong and none of them will have to cower behind the warriors again!

She gets the better of her buggy mouthful by the time their names are being called, swallowing down a few rough, unappetizing bits and surreptitiously (she thinks) spitting out whatever chitinous pieces are too hard to handle. Shellpaw, you're going with Oliverat. Hehe..hehehehe. She's gotta ask him to ask about the name, someday...or maybe she'll just do it herself. Beastflame, you'll be training Salamanderpaw.

Oohh. She swivels, owl-like, trying to catch sight of her mentor over one shoulder. Aughhh, now that she's heard it all Salamanderpaw wants ia to be cut loose so she can track this cat down and start her training—and then she's gotta box a ton of cats, but that's a 'later' thing. Impatient, the shaggy little calico squirms in place. Let's go, let's go... She's up on her feet, resolved to make a break for it by the time Fadingstar moves to mentor reassignments because those guys already got their ceremonies and she doesn't think she needs to sit still and be mindful of something like a change in mentor—

Dragonflypaw, with Tinytoad's disappearance you'll need a new mentor.

Wait, that—that can't...huh?? No. No, see, that's just so weird, because Salamanderpaw swears that she heard Fadingstar say the craziest, most outrageous thing, just now. She swears he just said, Tinytoad's disappearance. Only that's wrong because Tinytoad's...uh, Tinytoad's right...right over...??? Salamanderpaw turns bodily, leaning onto her back feet and meerkatting for some sorely needed height as she looks out at the crowd of her clanmates. Disappearance. No. Tinytoad's not missing, she's just busy. Right? Warrior-mamas are busy; everyone knows that. Salamanderpaw doesn't know what to make of the sudden flash of outrage that spoils her mood. That it's largely directionless only frustrates her further. Salamanderpaw is angry, but she can't tell who or what at.

Salamanderpaw looks ready for a fight that isn't coming by the time she drops back down to all four paws, ears pinned flat and pelt bristling. Today wasn't supposed to feel like this. Gotta get a move on, now, but there's something...important, isn't there? Something that's not getting done. Dual-colored pick apart the crowd, the happy young faces, the watchful older ones—ah! Her brother's found their way to a warrior's side. Must be Oliverat. Salamanderpaw sucks a deep breath in and shouts!:

"GOOD JOB SHELLPAW! YOU DID IT AND I'M PROUD OF YOU!!"

Tinytoad can't be here to say it, so Salamanderpaw will. She sticks her tongue out for good measure—being an annoying sister is a chronic condition—before leaving the new mentor-apprentice pair to their business together. She's gotta go find her own, now, right? Beastflame. It's ringin' a bell.

@sleepyyjax ; SHELLPAW

Shellpaw
he/they - 6 moons - Go with the flow [inactive]

The quick flurry of excitement was soon over, and he was quick to remember his mother's absence. Her sudden disappearance stung like a wound. Like someone taking a bite out of his heart. They wouldn't let it show, though. Not in front of their new mentor. He didn't hate to show his emotions, but he really didn't want to make a bad impression on Oliverat, no matter how kind he seemed. It looked like Salamanderpaw was still looking for her mentor - and she'd finished eating whatever she'd found - he wondered what that was? Was it yummy? Oooo, maybe she had some kind of fish, or, maybe a bird? Luckily, her shout distracted him from his racing thoughts, "CONGRATS TO YOU TOO!!" He bounced up and down like a rabbit, "You're gonna be the most ferocious warrior RiverClan's ever seen!" Shellpaw called, maybe getting a little ahead of himself, considering the two were yet to have their first lesson...
Away August 9th-18th will be on short replies/ focusing on time sensitive rps <3

Last edited by sleepyyjax; Today at 01:12 PM.
Old Today, 01:35 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Caveclaw-She/They
26 Moons(as of rp)

LionHeart

————————

“Hm, that’s good.” Caveclaw said, though due to how unsure Moonpaw sounded, they may recap swimming anyway.

“Rest, for now.” They then said “I’ll fetch you for training soon.”

@Goopysharkboi

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan)
Old Today, 01:54 PM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idiotic.Bean101 View Post

Caveclaw-She/They
26 Moons(as of rp)

LionHeart

————————

“Hm, that’s good.” Caveclaw said, though due to how unsure Moonpaw sounded, they may recap swimming anyway.

“Rest, for now.” They then said “I’ll fetch you for training soon.”

@Goopysharkboi
Moonpaw lightly nodded.
Grimpaw, meanwhile, was picking up random rocks and trying to build a stack.
Old Today, 02:46 PM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼
Smolderpaw
Riverclan
He/him

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

Applebees would be his mentor! Smolderpaw–wow, weird, it would take some time for him to grow accustomed to that one. Where was his mentor? Applebees. He wasn’t even sure if he had seen the warrior before, but he was super excited to meet them nonetheless!

[ @Kix ]

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

Drizzlecloud Midnightpath Smolderpaw Seedkit