Today 01:51 PM

Old Today, 03:29 AM

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Beetlepaw
She/they
Apprentice
9 moons

Beetlepaw dramatically rolled onto her side. “It was Vinepaw, but you can thank me because now you have another cat to play with. They have been demoted to Vinekit.”

@Highsnow of Matterhorn

ily!
Old Today, 04:54 AM
no bagels children <3

Bump Policy: Anytime I am online
My Mood: Lurking

Flowernose, Hawkthorn, and Vinekit sat in the clearing.
(activity post b4 i go on hiatus)

Currently on hiatus. I will be back on the 12th. I went to Hawaii! <3

The Group of Wild
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=87138
My Farmhouse Supply
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=86982
Old Today, 07:54 AM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

[Fleckpaw]
Apprentice|9 moons|Thunderclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Fleckpaw searches the camp entrance, checking to see that nocat was there. For now, it was empty with only stale scents. Good. Beetlepaw and her would definitely get into trouble if they were seen. Beetlepaw still smelled of the willows, and if a cat figured out she had disobeyed orders and had been outside the camp... Fleckpaw shuddered.

She step forward quickly, shielding Beetlepaw with her body, and she heads towards a pool in the camp. It would help cool them off, and hopefully make the scents go away.

Tags: @Alderheart2763 /Beetlepaw
Old Today, 07:58 AM

Beetlepaw
She/they
Apprentice
9 moons

Beetlepaw walked towards the water, trying to hide her limp. She beckoned Fleckpaw to come with a flick of her tail. “You look like your pelt is burning off!” She exclaimed, splashing water onto her friend to cool her down.

@bigbxdwolfz

ily!
Old Today, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alderheart2763 View Post
Beetlepaw
She/they
Apprentice
9 moons

Beetlepaw walked towards the water, trying to hide her limp. She beckoned Fleckpaw to come with a flick of her tail. “You look like your pelt is burning off!” She exclaimed, splashing water onto her friend to cool her down.

@bigbxdwolfz

[Fleckpaw]
Apprentice|9 moons|Thunderclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

"Owww...that feels good." Fleckpaw purrs.
The water is cool, but it also stings. Fleckpaw also does the same and splashes Beetlepaw. What a relief, it looked like they were safe.

"Dip your paws into the water." Fleckpaw meows playfully, "It's really cool!"
Old Today, 09:29 AM

Beetlepaw
She/they
Apprentice
9 moons

Beetlepaw did what she was told, and her paws cooled down a lot, especially her left one. Speaking of it, her left front leg looked off, weird. “Do you think this is normal?” Beetlepaw asked, shaking the water off her face and looking at her leg.

@bigbxdwolfz

ily!
Old Today, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alderheart2763 View Post
Beetlepaw
She/they
Apprentice
9 moons

Beetlepaw did what she was told, and her paws cooled down a lot, especially her left one. Speaking of it, her left front leg looked off, weird. “Do you think this is normal?” Beetlepaw asked, shaking the water off her face and looking at her leg.

@bigbxdwolfz
Fleckpaw inspects Beetlepaw's leg. At first she thought it was just because she walked for too long, just like hed, but now she recognized it being more serious. "You need medical attention." Fleckpaw meows, very worried, "Wait a second, I'll go call Wolfpaw."

She stands up and gently shakes the excess water off her pelt to head towards the medicine cat den.

(Going to sleep, and putting in healing form for Fleckpaw. You can put one in too.)

Last edited by bigbxdwolfz; Today at 09:48 AM.
Old Today, 10:08 AM

Beetlepaw
She/they
Apprentice
9 moons

Beetlepaw nodded, and rested her head on her one good leg. “Can we do this again sometime?” She asked, gazing at the water. “And I promise I won’t hurt my leg again.” She added, smirking.

@bigbxdwolfz

ily!
Old Today, 11:48 AM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune. View Post

Hollowpaw
~<>~
3/100
4 moons || he/him || ThunderClan apprentice || Silk Spinner
brown, masked classic tabby w/ low white; titanite eyes

Warm green-leaf days meant an abundance of bugs as Hollowpaw was beginning to realize. Seriously, there were bugs, like, everywhere. From the flies that surrounded the prey-pile just before some apprentice were to clean out the catches that were starting to go bad all the way to the ants that scurried across the hard packed dirt floor to get to their nests.

Hollowpaw also decides that he doesn't like bugs. He's not scared of them, that's for certain, but he definitely doesn't like them ever since that fruit fly flew into his mouth the other day... that was gross. Anyway! Ever since the meeting, Hollowpaw had felt very much like being an apprentice was hardly different from being a kit. Sure, he could train now and do cool fighting and hunting stuff, but he still wasn't allowed out of camp alone. Well... not even the warriors were allowed to leave by themselves while that owl was still a threat, so maybe the situation was just atypical. Regardless, Hollowpaw doesn't actually feel much different. He's one step closer to becoming strong enough to rule the forest and finally get the recognition and appreciation he's owed, but even this one step closer still feels a long way off.

He's pacing the clearing, walking close to the camp walls and inspecting them so he looks busy (checking for weakness in the brambles mhm, yup, totally) while he thinks, formulating his next steps. Obviously he had to train, and he had to get strong, but what came after that? Would he have to talk to cats of different clans at the gatherings? Get them to see his point of view so that they'd rally to his side when the eventual day of his ascension came? In all his fantasies about becoming king, he never anticipated the need for so much talking. Maybe he could-- his foot suddenly steps in something softish, and, as he looks down, Hollowpaw is met with the sight of countless little ants scurrying away from the hill he just accidentally crushed, a number of them climbing over his white paw.

"Yuck!" He cries, scuttling backwards and shaking his paw as hard as he can to dislodge the bugs from himself. GROSS. WHY ANTS??? EW. "BLEUGH! Get off of me!!" It takes him a moment, but eventually, all the ants get shaken off his foot, and, feeling his skin growing hot from embarrassment, the brown tabby casts his gaze around the clearing, making sure no one saw that just now....

[ #summerbingohollow ]

Hollowpaw
~<>~
10/100
4 moons || he/him || ThC medicine cat apprentice || Silk Spinner, Dream Walker
brown, masked classic tabby w/ low white; titanite eyes

Alright, no one saw that little slip up... good, that would've been embarrassing. Why were they even letting the ants make their homes in camp? It's gross. With a shudder and still feeling the little creepy crawlers on his foot, Hollowpaw makes a point of deliberately rubbing it all across the ground - to the point that his usually pristine white paw was now a dusty brown much like the rest of him. It's something to be said regarding his temperament that the dirt doesn't bother him as much as the ants did.

He's thinking about how awful bugs are when another drifts past the corner of his vision - a little yellow butterfly. He does not know the name of the thing, but its wings are a pale, pastel color, and his hackles immediately begin to rise. Hollowpaw has never known a butterfly to be as dastardly as a colony of ants, but all the same one can never be too certain. He'd best keep an eye on the fiend.

Using all his hunting training (that he totally has), Hollowpaw trails after the beast, titanite eyes unblinking as he stalks it, and then...! He leaps! And he misses the creature entirely as it flies out of reach and away from camp. Yes! Take that! Don't mess with ThunderClan, little butterfly! Ha!

[ #summerbingohollow ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old Today, 12:21 PM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Nightgaze
Thunderclan Hornet

Quite sure Roaringmoon was doing their task, albeit grumpily, Nightgaze lapped persistently at a tangle of fur in her messy black pelt. Watching from the corner of her eye as her charge tidied the clearing. Yep, all seemed to be going well.

@HerbalTea

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^