Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Award Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Dark
Today 04:22 PM
Quick, One-Off adopt!
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 04:13 PM
#mylingisimpulsive4e...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 04:13 PM
A Quail makes an angry...
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 04:06 PM

Old August 6th, 2024, 03:44 PM

My Mood: Paranoid
Default Re: Gathering for Tales

Harewhisker
They/them
Warrior
14 moons

Harewhisker decided to listen, it couldnt be that bad right? They chose a spot not near anyone, so they could listen calmly.

[OPEN]

ily!
Old Today, 11:17 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Welcoming

Duckthroat
He/Him They/Them

Gather 'round, young warriors, and huddle close by the Prey pile. Tonight, I'll tell you the tale of the Haunting Mist—a story whispered among the elders of WindClan, passed down from moons long past, when the shadows held more than just darkness.

In those days, when the moors stretched endlessly under the moon's silver gaze, WindClan prowled with a spirit as fierce as the wind itself. But there was a darkness that crept into their midst, a darkness that lingered not in the sky but in the hearts of those who roamed the heath.

It was on a night much like this one, when the mist descended from the hills like a ghostly tide. The air grew thick with a chilling dampness, and the moon was veiled behind a curtain of swirling fog. A young warrior named Ashpelt found himself alone on patrol, his fur prickling with unease as he treaded through the mist-shrouded moor.

The wind whispered through the reeds, carrying echoes of a tale long forgotten—a tale of Mistwalker, a warrior betrayed. As Ashpelt ventured deeper into the labyrinthine haze, he heard a faint rustling, like the breath of unseen spirits. Suddenly, a figure materialized before him—a cat of ethereal gray, eyes glowing with an otherworldly light.

"I am Mistwalker," the apparition murmured, its voice a haunting echo in the stillness. "Once a warrior of WindClan, now condemned to wander these moors for all eternity."

"Why do you haunt these lands?" Ashpelt asked, his voice trembling despite his warrior's resolve.

"Mistwalker's tale is one of treachery and sorrow," the ghostly cat intoned, its form flickering like a wisp of smoke. "I served WindClan faithfully, but jealousy poisoned the hearts of my kin. They turned on me in the darkness, casting me out to wander these foggy moors."

The young warrior's heart raced as he listened, the mist weaving around him like a living thing. "What happened next?" he dared to ask, though fear gripped his throat like icy claws.

"Mistwalker's spirit yearns for peace," the ghost whispered, its eyes distant and haunted. "But the betrayal I endured binds me here. Beware, young warrior, for the darkness that lurks within one's heart can consume even the bravest soul."

With those words, the apparition faded into the mist, leaving Ashpelt alone with the weight of its tale. He hurried back to camp, his mind awash with thoughts of betrayal and lost souls wandering the moors." the elder paused and looked around at the cats he wasn't finished though he knew some cats may have questions

TAGS
@Rani @Alderheart2763 @gs29513 @Luna16 @Crown_Sage @silverfur @nyme @TheRedWyvren @Fits

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old Today, 11:46 AM
Gimme bagels! NOW

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Thirsty

Tigerpaw gasped, his whiskers twitching nervously. His fur lifted on his spine, as though Mistwalker was breathing into his ear.