Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 01:09 PM
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 01:03 PM

Old Yesterday, 06:05 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 3 days/24 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

ThunderClan Laurelfrost's finder

It has been a hot minute since I've done this, so forgive me for the rust. But I would like to introduce my current test subject for my activity levels Laurelfrost. Everything you need to know about is there, so here's what I'm looking for.

Family Figures

- Until I completely work out her backstory, Laurelfrost is closed for biological family. However I'm open to her having cats in her life she views as family, as either an established figure or a goal we can work towards. If established I'm open to ideas on when their relationship was developed. Would also be open to having a familial-like relationship with her former mentor.
-As far as close bonds go, Laurelfrost's mask might be prone to slipping, leading to outbursts, of either anger or protectiveness verging into possesiveness. This can also be present in internal monologues as well.
-Must be thunderclan

Love interests

-As you can probably guess from my earlier statement, any romantic relationships will probably lean further away from fluff and more towards angst. I'm open for any ideas, from flings, to slow burn.

-Biggest requirements are that for anything other than a fling, they must be Thunderclan, and commitment to the plot is necessary (I've had more then enough failed romance plots in my day)

Interactions

-I prefer to develop things like friends and enemies naturally, so while that can be something being aimed for, I guarantee nothing.

-Honestly open for for anything with this, I would just like to develop her character more, so all ideas are welcome.

In the future, I might create plots with her, but right now I'm open to any ideas anyone has while I develop her more. So this finder is pretty bland. As a side note I'm currently not looking for an apprentice for her until I can guarantee my activity levels. Feel free to pm or dm me at anytime as well

Form:

Feel free to use this, or provide a link with the additional information

Name:
Role:
Clan:
Appearance:
Post Example:
Plot Ideas:
Other (Optional):
Are you willing to start a roleplay with them right away?:
Mention: @nykyrian

all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs

Last edited by nykyrian; Yesterday at 08:48 PM.
Old Yesterday, 08:22 PM
My name is Leaf

Bump Policy: Whenever! I’m very forgetful…
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: Laurelfrost's finder

Name: AutumnSwirl
Role: Warrior
Clan: Thunderclan
Personality: Autumnswirl is a kind and intelligent cat who always think rationally and logically. She is not very focused on love or affection and prefers to work harder at being a diligent cat. She is judgemental and blunt, causing some to dislike her.
Appearance: A russet tabby cat with beautiful green eyes and white paws
Post Example:

˚She/They-21 moons-Thunderclan Warrior˚

≪★≫

Autumnswirl felt the cool air on her pelt as she lifted her head, blinking awake. The soft morning light peaking through the openings in the den as they shook their russet pelt free of any moss or dust that lye there.

She stretched, her mouth opening wide to let out a yawn as she extended her white paws. They licked a paw and drug it over their face groggily, giving another yawn once they had finished.

”What should I do today?” She thought with a purr and ultimately decided that a nice and plentiful hunt would be just the thing to wake her out of her sleepy trance.

≪★≫

Plot Ideas: Autumn is not one for much affection and will rarely even know she is attracted to another cat as she doesn’t see the signs. She’s never had a relationship because it’s hard for her to recognize feelings. I think a slow burn with Laurel would be fantastic because that would give me a great chance to expand on feelings with Autumn.
Other (Optional): Autumn does have anxiety and ADD
Are you willing to start a roleplay with them right away?: Yes!
Old Yesterday, 10:24 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyy_wildcard View Post
Name: AutumnSwirl
Role: Warrior
Clan: Thunderclan
Personality: Autumnswirl is a kind and intelligent cat who always think rationally and logically. She is not very focused on love or affection and prefers to work harder at being a diligent cat. She is judgemental and blunt, causing some to dislike her.
Appearance: A russet tabby cat with beautiful green eyes and white paws
Post Example:

˚She/They-21 moons-Thunderclan Warrior˚

≪★≫

Autumnswirl felt the cool air on her pelt as she lifted her head, blinking awake. The soft morning light peaking through the openings in the den as they shook their russet pelt free of any moss or dust that lye there.

She stretched, her mouth opening wide to let out a yawn as she extended her white paws. They licked a paw and drug it over their face groggily, giving another yawn once they had finished.

”What should I do today?” She thought with a purr and ultimately decided that a nice and plentiful hunt would be just the thing to wake her out of her sleepy trance.

≪★≫

Plot Ideas: Autumn is not one for much affection and will rarely even know she is attracted to another cat as she doesn’t see the signs. She’s never had a relationship because it’s hard for her to recognize feelings. I think a slow burn with Laurel would be fantastic because that would give me a great chance to expand on feelings with Autumn.
Other (Optional): Autumn does have anxiety and ADD
Are you willing to start a roleplay with them right away?: Yes!

Oooh interesting! I'd definitely be interested in having them interact. Any preference on who posts a starter?
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old Today, 12:15 AM
My name is Leaf

Bump Policy: Whenever! I’m very forgetful…
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by nykyrian View Post

Oooh interesting! I'd definitely be interested in having them interact. Any preference on who posts a starter?
I would prefer if you could post it!
Old Today, 01:09 AM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

Name: Alpinepaw
Role in Clan: Apprentice
Clan: ThunderClan
Preferred Role: Friend
Personality: Overview: Alpinepaw is shy and pessimistic. She often has a hard time starting a conversation with other cats because she fears being ignored/rejected. But, she is observant and likes to talk about her family along with her interests. She is such a great listener! If Alpinepaw is somewhat close to another cat her age, she will find it easier to converse with said cat.

Traits: Shy, pessimistic; observant, great listener.
Appearance: Tortoiseshell (Orange on the back half and Black on the front half)
Post Example:

《 Alpinepaw 》
140/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 6 moons

Alpinepaw was walking on top of the Apprentices' Den, her weight could not break the roof yet. The brambles were tough enough. Alpinepaw reached the edge of the roof and jumped down, slipping on the branches. Fortunately, she was able to quickly rotate herself into a more suitable position. Thump! Alpinepaw landed on all fours and saw a cat staring at her.

Cypresspaw - @/Eucalyptuspaw

Plot Ideas: 1. Introduction - Alpinepaw is eating by herself in the back of the clearing where hardly anybody can find her. Laurelfrost smells a delicious prey item and tracks it down. Laurelfrost finds herself in front of Alpinepaw who is now looking at her. Several seconds pass until Laurelfrost greets her. Alpinepaw greets her back and continues eating. Laurelfrost asks her if she could have a bite or two. The apprentice approves and the warrior eats. Laurelfrost thanks her for sharing the prey and asks why was she by herself. Alpinepaw freezes and responds after a while. The two cats talk to each other for several minutes. Laurelfrost invites Alpinepaw to eat together some other time. Laurelfrost leaves.
2. Eating Together - Laurelfrost picks a medium prey item and takes it to the Warriors' Den and suddenly a thought appears in her mind. The thought is about Alpinepaw and sharing food with her. She searches for Alpinepaw who just happens to be on top of the Warriors' Den. Alpinepaw recognizes her as soon as Laurelfrost sets her eyes on her. Laurelfrost says to Alpinepaw, "What are you doing up there? You might fall." Alpinepaw says that she likes seeing all cats from up high and she lands on the ground safely. Laurelfrost offers Alpinepaw half of her prey under one condition, they have to eat together. She nods in agreement and the two set off to the Stormcrest. Once they are on the Stormcrest, they sit down and Laurelfrost tears the prey item into roughly half. Alpinepaw chooses the half that is closest to her and starts to consume it. Laurelfrost watches for a bit until she decides to chow down on the other half. They eat together and after the both of them finish, Laurelfrost talks to Alpinepaw. Later on, Laurelfrost asks if Alpinepaw has any questions. Alpinepaw asks about Laurelfrost's family and she avoids the question. Alpinepaw asks a question about Laurelfrost's backstory. She avoids the question again. Now, Alpinepaw is looking worried and Laurelfrost is starting to feel anxious. Alpinepaw queries, "Why can't I know your history, Laurelfrost?" Laurelfrost sighs and tells her why. She asks Alpinepaw to keep it a secret and Alpinepaw agrees. Laurelfrost says that to Alpinepaw, Hopefully, you enjoyed my company. Bye Alpinepaw. Laurelfrost removes the leftovers and walks away.
Other (Optional): Maybe, they eat together often and Alpinepaw starts to open up to Laurelfrost.
Are you willing to start a roleplay with them right away?: Okay!

Finders
Alpinepaw's 2nd Finder

Main RP Characters
Alpinepaw (ThunderClan)
Chasmkit (ThunderClan)

Old Today, 11:24 AM
Just a tired Transmasc

ThunderClan Re: Laurelfrost's finder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highsnow of Matterhorn View Post
Name: Alpinepaw
Role in Clan: Apprentice
Clan: ThunderClan
Preferred Role: Friend
Personality: Overview: Alpinepaw is shy and pessimistic. She often has a hard time starting a conversation with other cats because she fears being ignored/rejected. But, she is observant and likes to talk about her family along with her interests. She is such a great listener! If Alpinepaw is somewhat close to another cat her age, she will find it easier to converse with said cat.

Traits: Shy, pessimistic; observant, great listener.
Appearance: Tortoiseshell (Orange on the back half and Black on the front half)
Post Example:

《 Alpinepaw 》
140/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 6 moons

Alpinepaw was walking on top of the Apprentices' Den, her weight could not break the roof yet. The brambles were tough enough. Alpinepaw reached the edge of the roof and jumped down, slipping on the branches. Fortunately, she was able to quickly rotate herself into a more suitable position. Thump! Alpinepaw landed on all fours and saw a cat staring at her.

Cypresspaw - @/Eucalyptuspaw

Plot Ideas: 1. Introduction - Alpinepaw is eating by herself in the back of the clearing where hardly anybody can find her. Laurelfrost smells a delicious prey item and tracks it down. Laurelfrost finds herself in front of Alpinepaw who is now looking at her. Several seconds pass until Laurelfrost greets her. Alpinepaw greets her back and continues eating. Laurelfrost asks her if she could have a bite or two. The apprentice approves and the warrior eats. Laurelfrost thanks her for sharing the prey and asks why was she by herself. Alpinepaw freezes and responds after a while. The two cats talk to each other for several minutes. Laurelfrost invites Alpinepaw to eat together some other time. Laurelfrost leaves.
2. Eating Together - Laurelfrost picks a medium prey item and takes it to the Warriors' Den and suddenly a thought appears in her mind. The thought is about Alpinepaw and sharing food with her. She searches for Alpinepaw who just happens to be on top of the Warriors' Den. Alpinepaw recognizes her as soon as Laurelfrost sets her eyes on her. Laurelfrost says to Alpinepaw, "What are you doing up there? You might fall." Alpinepaw says that she likes seeing all cats from up high and she lands on the ground safely. Laurelfrost offers Alpinepaw half of her prey under one condition, they have to eat together. She nods in agreement and the two set off to the Stormcrest. Once they are on the Stormcrest, they sit down and Laurelfrost tears the prey item into roughly half. Alpinepaw chooses the half that is closest to her and starts to consume it. Laurelfrost watches for a bit until she decides to chow down on the other half. They eat together and after the both of them finish, Laurelfrost talks to Alpinepaw. Later on, Laurelfrost asks if Alpinepaw has any questions. Alpinepaw asks about Laurelfrost's family and she avoids the question. Alpinepaw asks a question about Laurelfrost's backstory. She avoids the question again. Now, Alpinepaw is looking worried and Laurelfrost is starting to feel anxious. Alpinepaw queries, "Why can't I know your history, Laurelfrost?" Laurelfrost sighs and tells her why. She asks Alpinepaw to keep it a secret and Alpinepaw agrees. Laurelfrost says that to Alpinepaw, Hopefully, you enjoyed my company. Bye Alpinepaw. Laurelfrost removes the leftovers and walks away.
Other (Optional): Maybe, they eat together often and Alpinepaw starts to open up to Laurelfrost.
Are you willing to start a roleplay with them right away?: Okay!

Accepted! If you could get a starter up that'd be great, if not I can get one up in a bit