Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Kittens play-ball!
Last post by Alderheart2763
Today 04:25 AM
Dark's Case Files...
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 04:19 AM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Today 04:09 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by OBigBrainO
Today 04:00 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Today 03:29 AM

Old July 29th, 2024, 02:25 AM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Distracted

Default the paths we've walked

( @wolfie )

With everything that had been happening, Fadingstar hadn't had much of a chance to speak to Wormbite. After his former mentor had disappeared, he'd assumed him to be dead. Wormbite was, frankly, a legend among RiverClan. One of the greatest, most accomplished warriors they'd ever had.

He'd admired him from the beginning. Even if they differed on some things (like Pikestar), Fadingstar was fairly certain nothing could stop him from respecting him.

If he hadn't been the blind tom's apprentice, approaching him would've made him nervous. After all, what do you say as an opening line to a conversation with a warrior with a storied legacy who had only recently returned from moons being missing?

Upon finding Wormbite, Fadingstar dipped his head in a quick, respectful greeting. "Evening, Wormbite. Would you care to join me for a walk? The weather is quite nice tonight, and I'd like to take advantage of it."
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old Today, 01:43 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: the paths we've walked

┆彡 T H E S I N - E A T E R ☆
HE . HIM . 55 MOONS . RIVERCLAN WARRIOR
heavily scarred & slightly malnourished black tom with white speckles; cloudy light amber eyes. walks with a prominent limp & has protruding fangs that overlap his bottom lip.

content + interaction warning : this character frequently explores themes of mental health, complex trauma, and abuse

└➤ ⌗ @occultation

it was strange to be among his clanmates again. to readjust again. some things still hadn't set in, as if he was stuck in a state of shock. beansprout had a savior in his dreams, something concrete to fight for. riverclan had always been a motivation, but he found himself thinking often they did not need him. he was only a cog in the machine. wormbite hadn't wanted to abandon beansprout, however, he had wanted to prove him that they didn't need to be cursed.

unfortunately, he supposed it was only his curse that had been reaffirmed in the end. a twist he should've known. loss was second nature to him at this point.

the oriental laid in the sun, disconnected from his body. something he lapsed into whenever he attempted to still, to take a pause. it was beautiful weather —though the earlier humidity had left him with aching legs but with evening beginning to set in so did his pain begin to drift back into something manageable.

it is only when fadingstar's voice breaks through his thoughts that wormbite's eyes flutter open, drifting towards his direction. it takes his heart a second to slow down to a normal rate, taking quite the startle to being unaware of the other's presence.

still, the warrior politely dips his head - pushing himself slowly up into a sitting position, bones clicking at the effort. "good evening, fadingsstar, " he mews, tilting his head slightly to the side at his former apprentice's question. they had not quite gotten the chance to,, talk. much less alone.

wormbite was wondering what was swirling around in the tom's head. he could only begin to imagine the stress weighing on his shoulders. "it indeed is quite nice - i would love the chance to sstretch my legss, " he responds swiftly, standing up to his full, towering height.

he jerked his head in what he believed was the direction of the camp entrance. "sshall we?" he hummed, ready to follow after the other.

★ ULTIMATE PREDATOR ★ JUST A SCRATCH ★ SHADOW FIEND ★ SURVIVAL INSTINCTS

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- the sleepy consumes me --
pronouns.cc