by Blaaze
Last post by nyme
Today 09:43 AM

Old Yesterday, 10:45 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days
Default Re: Helpless [Plot Finder]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eucalyptuspaw View Post
Hi! I’d like to put forward Dark’Echo, for patrol leader!

Dark’Echo is a dry sarcastic and rude Tom cat, who has a more playful and friendly side that he will only show to family and friends, basically cats he trusts. He is very loyal and brave, putting others before himself - he’s just a bit reserved, he’s not selfish at all!

He is a very good fighter, and very experienced so would be a good candidate for the patrol leader. He is quite lanky and very quick, so would easily be able to climb up the tree after you.

He is a skinny, slender Tom with scruffy, patchy black fur. He has a claw-scar across his muzzle and a long scar across his flank. He has deep, dark green eyes.

He would put up quite a fight and would be distressed on the inside as the other cats died around him, though keeping level headed and keeping fighting, and after in the tree he would probably be urging to go down there and shred those coyotes for killing his clan mates!

He would also be open to further roleplays with alpine’paw for extra battle training as he would probably ask this to her on the way back, because he is a good fighter and very passionate about the welfare of thunderclan young, so he would be worried about you not being able to protect yourself if anything like this ever happened again, so, ‘why leave it to others, when I can take it into my own paws?’

To be honest I’d be very grateful if you accepted me for patrol leader because I have no current rp’s and am kinda bored.. hehe
Anyways, tell me if you want me!
@Highsnow of Matterhorn

Edit: I’ve edited this SOO many times… lol
__________________________________________________ _____

Accepted Darkecho as Patrol Leader!

Okay, I have a feeling that @/kittycatburmise may take a long time to reply in the plot and I may unaccept them because of it (if they normally take too long). But, if they take a long time, then the plot won't progress as quickly and everyone has to be very patient. Might as well ask them how often they are on.

The roles have been filled up and the plot thread is about ready to go!

MENTIONS
@kittycatburmise, please remember to make 'Cat 2' (Throwaway). Also, how often are you on WCO? I think if you are on at least two-three times a week, maybe the plot progress will be fine.
@bigbxdwolfz, how many posts do you do each day on WCO? Since Antpaw is going to think of Alpinepaw as his "enemy" soon after this plot finishes, how long is she going to be his "enemy"?

Finders
Alpinepaw's 2nd Finder

Main RP Characters
Alpinepaw (ThunderClan)
Chasmkit (ThunderClan)

Old Yesterday, 11:35 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.
Red face Re: Helpless [Plot Finder]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highsnow of Matterhorn View Post
__________________________________________________ _____

Accepted Darkecho as Patrol Leader!

Okay, I have a feeling that @/kittycatburmise may take a long time to reply in the plot and I may unaccept them because of it (if they normally take too long). But, if they take a long time, then the plot won't progress as quickly and everyone has to be very patient. Might as well ask them how often they are on.

The roles have been filled up and the plot thread is about ready to go!

MENTIONS
@kittycatburmise, please remember to make 'Cat 2' (Throwaway). Also, how often are you on WCO? I think if you are on at least two-three times a week, maybe the plot progress will be fine.
@bigbxdwolfz, how many posts do you do each day on WCO? Since Antpaw is going to think of Alpinepaw as his "enemy" soon after this plot finishes, how long is she going to be his "enemy"?
I checked, statistics say I make 5.46 posts a day. (Sweats, I'm definitely close to being addicted, lmao).

The answer to your question, is three or four moons. I'm planning for it to settle before they become warriors, since on Antpaw's part, it was just a small crush and he also knows in his head that it wasn't Alpinepaw's fault. It's his emotions that are the problem.

He's going to act obnoxious to Alpinepaw, not on purpose, more subconsciously. For example, if there's a fresh kill she's eyeing, he might take it before she can, if they need a cat to join them and play, he'll ask anyone BUT her, etc. Very petty things. He's going to vent out his feelings at her for a few moons, and this will continue until he finally explodes and gets a cat to act as his therapist.

There's also Spikepaw, who is playing Fleckpaw's littermate and brother, and Beetlepaw, a close friend of hers. Both happen to be close to Fleckpaw and both have bad personalities. You might wanna watch out, lmao.