Today 01:18 AM

Old August 6th, 2024, 03:02 PM

My Mood: Cold
Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Beetlepaw
She/they
Apprentice
9 moons

Beetlepaw rolled her eyes, but didn't say anything too rude as she didn't want to get in trouble again. "Im sure Vinepaw- no Vinekit now would be happy to talk with you." she continued as she stripped the moss from a nest.

@Highsnow of Matterhorn

ily!
Old August 6th, 2024, 03:20 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

《 Alpinepaw 》
141/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 6 moons

Alpinepaw's ears perked up at the fact that Vinepaw got demoted, and she didn't hear about it. Her head popped up and she slowly got up to stand. Alpinepaw did not know what Vinekit looked like. Maybe, if she investigated, she would know. And as a bonus, who that rude cat was.

Beetlepaw - @Alderheart2763

Finders
Alpinepaw's 2nd Finder

Main RP Characters
Alpinepaw (ThunderClan)
Chasmkit (ThunderClan)

Old August 6th, 2024, 03:24 PM

My Mood: Cold

Beetlepaw
She/they
Apprentice
9 moons

Beetlepaw stratched at a small scrape she got from the scuffle. "Oh, eager to meet her are we?" she meowed, flicking a scrap of moss at Alpinepaw.

@Highsnow of Matterhorn

ily!
Old August 6th, 2024, 03:30 PM

《 Alpinepaw 》
142/100

Alpinepaw thought as she stretched her legs while getting hit by the moss, "I suppose Vinekit is in the Nursery...Who is that strange cat?" She briefly looked at Beetlepaw before leaving.

Beetlepaw - @Alderheart2763

(END for Short Time)

Finders
Alpinepaw's 2nd Finder

Main RP Characters
Alpinepaw (ThunderClan)
Chasmkit (ThunderClan)

Old August 6th, 2024, 03:38 PM
LOOKS LIKE THE REAL THING

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Yeehaw

IN A DREAM YOU SAW A WAY TO SURVIVE
AND YOU WERE FULL OF JOY
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❊ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
GOLDENPAW . 6 MOONS . HE/SHE/THEY . THUNDERCLAN

"Yes'm, I gotta get big and strong so folks'll trust an' like me implicitly—I'm sure y'know what I mean—also 'cause everyone likes a cat who knows what they're doin' and I have more of a 'head full'a rocks' energy right now 'cause it's harmless 'n easily maintained 'n I don't have the skills to present myself any other kinda way yet." Goldenpaw rattles off cheerfully, taking a moment to get her pelt in order before stepoing out and over to the warrior, all sunshine and nonsense.

"Couldja teach me about the other clans? Prob'ly could squeeze that into a, uhhhhh, territory-border tour or somethin'. Could talk about us, talk about them, be real nice. I'unno. I never took any a'those kit lessons so I'm all fresh and empty. I don't know squat." Honesty is the best policy.

@Seamrog ; SNAKEFANG all good, i feel you on that

gravelly waypoint

Last edited by nyme; August 6th, 2024 at 03:38 PM.
Old August 6th, 2024, 04:07 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by reiya View Post
Redhawk - ThunderClan Hornet

To say she had been a horrible mentor would be... the understatement of the season. After some back and forth the hornet had finally approached the apprentices den, poking her head in and squinting into the dark. "B-Brindlepaw? Are you... are you in here?" Swallowing back her nerves the reddish-brown hornet took another limped step in. "I... I'm really sss-sorry I haven't been around t-to sss-start your t-training, but I was t-thinking we could work on sss-some battle moves if you want? O-Or hunting! Whatever... you prefer."

[ @gs29513 ]
[ i sincerely apologize for the delay in this ;w; ]
His brief goodwill at being taken on a territory tour notwithstanding, Brindlepaw was still a massive pain in the rear end. Both for poor Redhawk, and for himself. There wasn't a whole lot he did besides berate himself when he wasn't berating others, for his lack of training or inability to be nice or whatever it was that came to mind. But one thing was for sure, and that was he was typically to be found in the apprentices den. Just not in a good mood. Indeed I am. To leave I'd have to be training, and THAT isn't going to happen, now is it? he huffed. Again, he had failed to master the casual art of the Shadowclan stranger, so it came out more pointed than smooth. Whatever. Hunting. I did actually find someone to teach me a few moves. he decided, after a pause. Then he hauled himself to his feet, shaking the scraps of moss from his pelt, and sauntered towards the entrance. His mentor clearly felt guilty (as she should) and he wasn't unwilling to use this to run over her a bit.
Old Yesterday, 06:40 PM

《 Alpinepaw 》
148/100

It was raining heavily outside and the dirt in the den's entrance started to turn into mud. Fortunately, Alpinepaw was sleeping inside in a dry, clean nest near the back. A drip fell onto her head, waking her up. Her head popped up and she quickly looked around to find the source.

(OPEN)

Finders
Alpinepaw's 2nd Finder

Main RP Characters
Alpinepaw (ThunderClan)
Chasmkit (ThunderClan)

Old Yesterday, 10:48 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Sprucejumper |
12 Moons - ThunderClan Warrior

Kitty Softpaws - Active | Ultimate Predator - Inactive | Agatha Kitty - Active

There was a bit of a silence between them. A mixture of blank confusion and inner workings in Snotzilla's eye. He didn't think his question was all difficult to understand, but his one... friend? Could Cattibal be considered a friend? Well, his one acquaintance while he was a nursery dweller soon after arriving in ThunderClan had bouts of silence as well. Preferred single word sentences like himself. They'd had an easier time understanding each other, but then, they communicated in similar fashion. Cattibal was long gone by now, however, and Sprucejumper couldn't really say he'd met any other cat that understood the value of keeping conversations short and concise. Barebones, if you will. No need to over articulate. Perhaps that lack of exposure to other cats with a similar frame of mind to him was too much of a language barrier between himself and his new apprentice? If so, that would prove... troubling.

Gratefully, it seemed that the Havana Brown mix's worries had been for naught. The ginger paw understood, and responded in turn. Evidently her previous mentor had been a Hawk? He assumed not Chatty the Usurper, as the fiend was still - sadly - within the confines of the clan, making The Boulder... dare he say... happy with her presence. Disgraceful, he knew... but he was nothing if not charitable and understanding. If Chatty made The Boulder happy, he would tolerate her. Ugh... his own kindness would be the end of him someday.

A snort of acknowledgement - and genuine relief - escaping him as Sunpaw mentioned how she'd tackled some battle techniques already, the tall tom was already wondering if he could somehow rope his former mentor into a day out at some point if further battling instruction was needed. Somehow, he didn't think Sunpaw would be having snow available to throw on the eyes of her enemies so she could go for a sneaky back attack while they writhed in confusion. Truthfully, that didn't even work that well for him when he'd tried it during his own assessment, so maybe it was best he didn't teach her that in any case. He technically had been only eight moons old then... but his abject failure was not something he was looking forward to passing on. Still, that left two things untouched. Hunting and climbing. And those? Those he excelled in. There was just one problem...

Angry had been a completely unreasonable - big surprise - idiot in the last meeting and had made it so that they now needed two warriors to go out. Two. Of all the stupid things... Still, he supposed he could somehow get started on hunting training in camp? Perhaps someone would spot them practicing the hunting crouch and volunteer themselves to join a hunting patrol? That was of course the best case scenario, which granted was not how his luck usually steered, but if worse came to worse he supposed he could always stop someone and ask them to patrol with them... Or Snotzilla would read his mind and do it for him. She seemed like she was good with words. Better than him, in any case. Whatever. He would burn that bridge when he got to it. First... crouching and stalking practice.

"Follow," he mewed simply, twitching his tail as he led her to the camp's clearing, preferring the extra space to practice in while she got a good grasp of the basics.

@Kix [Sunpaw]
| Planning on having Spruce's next post be in the clearing, but feel free to have Sunpaw post there first, or respond here if you prefer keeping the roleplay here for a bit longer! Whatever fits Sunpaw best works. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios