by dino.
Last post by Spider.
Today 12:06 AM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by Spider.
Today 12:00 AM

Old Yesterday, 09:44 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.
Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna16 View Post

Daffodilpaw l Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE] l Heightened Perception (smell) [ACTIVE] l WindClan apprentice l she/her
Daffodilpaw looked up and beamed when she saw her brother standing there with an offering. "Yeah, sure!" She chirped, scooting over to make room for her brother to next to her so they could share. "Thanks for thinking of me, Bouncepaw!" She purred when he sat down, giving his shoulder a gentle nudge. "How's training going?" She asked, waiting for her brother to take the first bite.

[Bouncepaw]
Apprentice|6 moons|Windclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Bouncepaw lowers his head and takes the first bite. The first bite was always the best. Bouncepaw chews the meat slowly and swallows.

"It's going fine." He says gruffly, not elaborating much. Nothing worth mentioning had happened, so he found no point in doing so. "You?"

Last edited by bigbxdwolfz; Yesterday at 09:45 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:02 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbxdwolfz View Post

[Bouncepaw]

Bouncepaw lowers his head and takes the first bite. The first bite was always the best. Bouncepaw chews the meat slowly and swallows.

"It's going fine." He says gruffly, not elaborating much. Nothing worth mentioning had happened, so he found no point in doing so. "You?"

Daffodilpaw l Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE] l Heightened Perception (smell) [ACTIVE] l WindClan apprentice l she/her
Daffodilpaw couldn't help a quiet giggle. Bouncepaw was so predictable! She took a bite, savoring the flavor of the rabbit but not quiet taking as much time as her brother to chew. "Elkjump is awesome!" She mewed excitedly. "He's been showing me how to hunt, I really love hunting! And he's super fast! We raced a few times the other day!" She purred. "He kicked my tail of course, but when my legs grow out...watch out!" She waited for Bouncepaw to take another bite before going in for another one of her own.

"Training is so much fun!" She meowed hastily between bites. "Oops, I'm sorry that was super rude of me." She didn't mean to disrespect the prey that StarClan had provided for them. She quickly closed her eyes and said a silent prayer of thanks and apology to StarClan over the prey. Gotta be more careful! She noted, not only to be careful of not disrespecting StarClan but also because choking on a rabbit in the apprentice's den was not the way she wanted to join their ranks!

Daffodilpaw - Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE]/Heightened Perception (smell) [ACTIVE] - WindClan Apprentice
Heathernose; Rabbitfur - WindClan Warrior
Rainpaw; Ravenpaw - RiverClan Apprentice
Irisdream - RiverClan Warrior
Hemlockleaf; Embercloud - ShadowClan Warrior
Strawberryfur; Sunnystreak; Acornfall - ThunderClan Warrior

Old Yesterday, 10:12 PM

Quote:

Daffodilpaw couldn't help a quiet giggle. Bouncepaw was so predictable! She took a bite, savoring the flavor of the rabbit but not quiet taking as much time as her brother to chew. "Elkjump is awesome!" She mewed excitedly. "He's been showing me how to hunt, I really love hunting! And he's super fast! We raced a few times the other day!" She purred. "He kicked my tail of course, but when my legs grow out...watch out!" She waited for Bouncepaw to take another bite before going in for another one of her own.

"Training is so much fun!" She meowed hastily between bites. "Oops, I'm sorry that was super rude of me." She didn't mean to disrespect the prey that StarClan had provided for them. She quickly closed her eyes and said a silent prayer of thanks and apology to StarClan over the prey. Gotta be more careful! She noted, not only to be careful of not disrespecting StarClan but also because choking on a rabbit in the apprentice's den was not the way she wanted to join their ranks!

[Bouncepaw]

"You've always been really fast, I can't imagine your mentor being even faster." Bouncepaw notes, trying to think of his own mentor. Maybe it was because they hadn't really talked much yet, he didn't know if Bluestrike was fast or not. He hoped they were. "Did you catch anything?"

Then, as Daffodilpaw hastily chews on the rabbit, he meows dryly, grinning, "Yes, be more careful, or you might end up going to Starclan after choking on a rabbit," Bouncepaw didn't want to be known as the littermate of the one foolish cat who died pathetically, either. He takes another bite of the rabbit and chews slowly.

Last edited by bigbxdwolfz; Yesterday at 10:20 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:28 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbxdwolfz View Post

[Bouncepaw]

"You've always been really fast, I can't imagine your mentor being even faster." Bouncepaw notes, trying to think of his own mentor. Maybe it was because they hadn't really talked much yet, he didn't know if Bluestrike was fast or not. He hoped they were. "Did you catch anything?"

Then, as Daffodilpaw hastily chews on the rabbit, he meows dryly, grinning, "Yes, be more careful, or you might end up going to Starclan after choking on a rabbit," Bouncepaw didn't want to be known as the littermate of the one foolish cat who died pathetically, either. He takes another bite of the rabbit and chews slowly.

"Awww thanks bro!" She purred, leaning against and rubbing her cheek on his. "I just need some longer legs and I'll be able to take him easy!" She proclaimed proudly. "I am the future fastest cat in all of WindClan, after all!"

She shuddered at Bouncepaw's joke, not because she was worried she'd actually choke, but because that would be a truly pathetic way to die. "Geez, could you imagine how awful that would be?" She wailed. "I'd never be able to look anycat in the eye ever again! That said, she took another bite of the rabbit, carefully chewing this time before she swallowed.

Daffodilpaw - Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE]/Heightened Perception (smell) [ACTIVE] - WindClan Apprentice
Heathernose; Rabbitfur - WindClan Warrior
Rainpaw; Ravenpaw - RiverClan Apprentice
Irisdream - RiverClan Warrior
Hemlockleaf; Embercloud - ShadowClan Warrior
Strawberryfur; Sunnystreak; Acornfall - ThunderClan Warrior

Old Yesterday, 11:20 PM

Quote:

"Awww thanks bro!" She purred, leaning against and rubbing her cheek on his. "I just need some longer legs and I'll be able to take him easy!" She proclaimed proudly. "I am the future fastest cat in all of WindClan, after all!"

She shuddered at Bouncepaw's joke, not because she was worried she'd actually choke, but because that would be a truly pathetic way to die. "Geez, could you imagine how awful that would be?" She wailed. "I'd never be able to look anycat in the eye ever again! That said, she took another bite of the rabbit, carefully chewing this time before she swallowed.

[Bouncepaw]

"If you're in Starclan, you won't have to look cats in the eye," Bouncepaw meows. He eyes the rabbit. Nearly nothing remained of it now, only a few scraggly pieces of meat on bones and fur. Bouncepaw swallows it down. He wasn't completely full, but he wasn't hungry anymore, and for a wild cat, that was enough.

Someday, they would also be able to catch rabbits like this and contribute to the clan. Maybe he should ask his mentor for a hunting lesson. Bouncepaw picks up the scraggly remains, and stands up to pad back outside the apprentice den to drop off them off.

Last edited by bigbxdwolfz; Yesterday at 11:22 PM.