Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Scary_Sage
Today 02:40 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Mica
Today 02:38 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Mica
Today 02:25 PM
Silent Like the Shadows {F}
Last post by fade
Today 02:24 PM
[ Herb Lesson - all ages ]...
by elio
Last post by alec
Today 02:21 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 6th, 2024, 11:31 PM
<3

Bump Policy: 4 days, 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: RiverClan Mountain Territory

Floodsight
◆ she/her | 20 moons

Floodsight gave the she-cat a smal nod, It was better to start moving first and talk along the way. Floodsight didn't have the ability to socialize like a chatterbird and doesn't want to be caught awkwardly standing around. Neither her nor the other warrior seemed to small talk type, but she guess it's still good to try it anyways.

As Floodsight pads down the riverbed following the brown mottled she-cat, trying to think of something random to say. Um perhaps about the territory here or maybe the prey? Was there a difference in taste. Suddenly Floodsight couldn't even remember the taste of her last meal. Suddenly, Floodsight eyes lit up with a surprise. Heroneye had actually been the one to start.

"A-ah! Yes, slightly cloudy today, isn't it?" Floodsight nodded in agreement, staring up at the sky. "I'm sure we can get some prey before there's a downpour."

Floodsight closed her eyes and reminded to talk a little more. Someday, soon enough, she would have to learn. She tilted her head towards the riverbed and said, "We're in luck. Easier to hunt on cloudy days."

More fish out and about when the weather is cooler, and it was harder for the fish to see them without a harsh shadow to cast in the water. Floodsight pads toward the riverbed and waited for the older warrior to join her.

[ @Fits Sorry a little late! Also congrats to Heron on becoming a Lionheart! ]

Character Bios | Art Shop: Closed

⊹˚₊‧───────────‧₊ ˚⊹
Old August 7th, 2024, 07:29 AM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired
Default Re: The Starpoint

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Brokenstream | 22 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
sleek golden bengal tom with light green eyes, jet black ears & back legs
header by @/Marigoldwhisper

◜◜

Brokenstream purred a thank you in response to Beastflame’s congratulations, pelt warm with a mix of pride and embarrassment. He definitely hadn’t expected to be chosen, but was glad that the High Ranks and other Lionhearts trusted him enough to make him a part of their team.

As Fadingstar continued his announcements, the new Lionheart realized there were many new apprentices. ”So many new apprentices! This is great, don’t you think?” He asked Beastflame happily, glad to see his Clan becoming even stronger. RiverClan would never be driven out of their home again. Brokenstream was snapped out of his thoughts as his companion was assigned Salamanderpaw. ”Congratulations are in order for you, as well, it seems.” The tom chuckled, eyes glinting playfully. ”I’m sure you’ll be a great mentor!”

( @ophelia )

pixelgifs by @/snowflake.

Brokenstream is RiverClan’s Head Lionheart - If You Need Him, Mention Me
Old August 7th, 2024, 08:10 AM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: Reunion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark View Post

Fishfreckle

Go With the Flow | Silver Tongue [Perm] | Mind Reader [Perm]

The small tom frowned and stared long and hard at Larkwing when she gave her response. She didn’t appear to be lying,,, but still ”Why’d you go and get yourself hurt, dummy,” He mumbled under his breath, paws moving of their own accord as he was being guided towards the medicine cat’s den. He then muttered some unintelligible nonsense but if one were to listen closely, they’d be able to vaguely pick out ‘pretty pelt is ruined’ amongst the chaos.

”Your joke sucked by the way,” He mewed bluntly, stumbling slightly as he walked alongside her. He had never known her to be very good at jokes, or have a sense of humor, but despite how poor it was, he couldn’t deny that it was kind of… endearing? He didn’t know. An odd, nfamiliar feeling was bubbling within him and he didn’t like it. Not at all.

”Lark… I’m tired,” Fishfreckle slurred in a warbled tone, tail and ears drooping, and feet beginning to drag ”You. Take care of. Self.” He muttered before the incoherent rambling began anew. His head was swimming and he no longer knew where he was nor what he was doing. The only thing tethering him to the fact that he existed was the slight brush of their pelts and the sweet, familiar scent that accompanied the former leader. He was crashing. The little energy he’d used to follow Dusklion back and the talk he had with both her and Larkwing had begun to take its toll. He was tired. Sick and hungry too, but the exhaustion riddling his bones was far too much at the moment, he didn’t know if he could take another step…

[ @/Neptune. ]

Larkwing
~<>~
25 moons || she/her || RiverClan Warrior || Kitty Softpaws, Mind Reader, Beefed Up T2
scarred, scrawny dilute tortoiseshell; green eyes

Oh... oh, this didn't seem good. Why had she stayed here talking so long?? She should have dragged Fish to the medicine den immediately, what on earth had she been thinking?? But, truthfully, she wasn't thinking, she was just happy. Still, Fishfreckle's words were concerning, his everything was concerning, actually, and Larkwing had just stood here, talking his ears off. How could she do that?

"You need to see Mistyshard," she insisted, shoving the sickly warrior onto her back and carrying him the rest of the way there herself, "I'm not taking 'no' for an answer."

[healing request now /threat /silly]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
he and wolfpaw have a semi-closed den policy

medicine den || healing requests

Old August 7th, 2024, 09:43 AM

Bump Policy: Whenever! 100% remind me after 72 hrs though!
My Mood: Angelic

Shellpaw

he/they - 6 moons - Go with the flow [inactive]

He wanted to be happy. He really did. But where was his mother. Sage green eyes gazed around the clearing. Nothing. She wouldn't see him become an apprentice. He sniffed, hold your head high, Shellpaw. She would want him to be happy, he knew that. Stars, hopefully she was okay. Talk of names and logistics or such washed over him as he sat, putting on a brave face. He'd train, and he'd train hard. Then Tinytad could come back and be proud of him! That was all! She'd be back before the move, they knew it. This was only temporary. She'd be back.
Snapping back to reality, he looked around, trying to spot Oliverat, his new mentor. His sister was with Beastflame - seemed fitting! He watched her, sitting alertly... Chewing on something?

Last edited by sleepyyjax; August 7th, 2024 at 09:43 AM.
Old August 7th, 2024, 10:11 AM

Bump Policy: 4/5 days
My Mood: Amused

@sleepyyjax

Ah , Oliverat got a apprentice? The small cat quickly got up to go find this Shellpaw. Approaching the cat, Oliverat greeted him warmly “Ey, Shellpaw right? Name's Oliverat, we are gonna get along just fine kidda!" (Training thread up soon!)
Old August 7th, 2024, 10:17 AM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Caveclaw-She/They
26 Moons(as of rp)

LionHeart

———————

Caveclaw listened again as she heard that Moonpaw was being reassigned to her.
Well, now to found the apprentice.

Caveclaw looked around for Moonpaw.

@Goopysharkboi

ART SHOP!

Caveclaw is a Lionheart of Riverclan, mention me if she is needed!

art by @/snowflake.
Old August 7th, 2024, 10:30 AM
#4-Icecream

Bump Policy: Allways
My Mood: Inspired

Bravebolt explained what was going on in a more simple manner to Nutkit, allowing him to take the information in at his own pace. He pulled his nephew closer grooming the kit.

Rainingpaw yowled her pleasure about the new apprentices proud of her clan. As Fadingstar came around to Rowanmane she became worried. She really didn't want to change mentor again. She would have to ask about training.

Rainingpaw_15 moons old_Purrk(s) FlockTogether tier.2_Other N/A

Bravebolt_?moons like a young elder_Purrk(s) N/A_Other Has been a twoleg ratter for most of his life.

Nutpaw_6moons_Purrk(s) N/A_Other Nutpaw has trouble with verbal communication as, he struggles to assign words to their meanings.
Old August 7th, 2024, 10:38 AM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idiotic.Bean101 View Post

Caveclaw-She/They
26 Moons(as of rp)

LionHeart

———————

Caveclaw listened again as she heard that Moonpaw was being reassigned to her.
Well, now to found the apprentice.

Caveclaw looked around for Moonpaw.

@Goopysharkboi
Moonpaw was still watching Fadingstar, and Grimpaw was having to literally tug at the apprentice's ears to get her attention.
"Moonpaw. I think that's Caveclaw over there. Go on, go over." He meowed to Moonpaw. She snapped out of her little trance and began looking around before noticing Caveclaw and approaching.

"Caveclaw, right? I'm Moonpaw. I'll try to be a good apprentice." She meowed softly.
Old August 7th, 2024, 11:00 AM

Bump Policy: Whenever! 100% remind me after 72 hrs though!
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbalTea View Post
@sleepyyjax

Ah , Oliverat got a apprentice? The small cat quickly got up to go find this Shellpaw. Approaching the cat, Oliverat greeted him warmly “Ey, Shellpaw right? Name's Oliverat, we are gonna get along just fine kidda!" (Training thread up soon!)

Shellpaw

Shellpaw's ears perked up as he heard his name. Paw! That was fun to hear! Oliverat seemed kind, he was happy about that. "Yay!" He jumped up, "I can't wait to start!"

[thanks so much :D]
Old August 7th, 2024, 11:03 AM

Bump Policy: 4/5 days
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyyjax View Post

Shellpaw

Shellpaw's ears perked up as he heard his name. Paw! That was fun to hear! Oliverat seemed kind, he was happy about that. "Yay!" He jumped up, "I can't wait to start!"

[thanks so much ]
“Bet ya can't, but let's wait till meetings over, okay with you?" Oliverat chuckled lightly at the apprentices excitement. [You're welcome!]
Closed Thread