Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Darkwater Mire
by Rose
Last post by alec
Today 03:17 PM
Softpaw's Training [P]
by Fits
Last post by Fits
Today 03:11 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Today 03:08 PM
Shell training (P!)
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 03:05 PM
Trainer Trackers
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 03:02 PM

Old Yesterday, 02:15 PM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Staring at the stars (P)

Quietpaw
Shadowclan apprentice
Purrks: Mind reader(permanently active) and Shadow fiend(inactive)
#Quietsummer24

Sleep was a challenge tonight. Mabye because the stars were so bright that they shone through the thick leaves of the apprentices' den. Whatever the reason, it didn't make Quietpaw's restless tossing and turning any calmer. Her agitation grew by the second. Eventually she just lied still, staring at the shadowy walls of the den and the gentle rising and falling of her fellow apprentices' breathing...and the occasional snore. Now that was irksome.

Decidng she'd had enough of this battle with slumber, the dark furred apprentice silently rose from her nest, hesitation only lingering for a moment. Without a sound, she weaved around the snoozing forms of her denmates until the cool scent of night hit her nose. Taking a step out into the open she cringed inwardly as a twig snapped beneath her paw, but she couldn't look back now knowing there'd be a whole lot of fuss if she woke up some ratty apprentice then they'd all have a go at her. She was in no mood to deal with that.

Slinking across the clearing in a flash, Quietpaw thought about nothing but to reach the shade of the undergrowth at the border of the clearing. Of course there'd be a night guard but what would they do? Execute her for getting some fresh air? Let them try. After a short time of dashing across the clearing, she finally reached what she was aiming for, shelter. A refuge from the buisness of clan life.. at least while the sky was dark.

Diving into the lush foliage, the splotched molly was embraced by the ferns and bushes. Taking a deep breath, she inhaled all the scents that wafted around her. This was nice. Peaceful. Why didn't she do this more often? Who cared, she would now. Finally feeling at ease, Quietpaw settled down in her safe spot, cushioned by the flora encompassing her. Lifting her head aloft she gazed at the starry heavens with sparkling cyan hues. This was an uncommon thing for her. It was strange yet comforting. But one question still tugged at her mind: Was Starclan watching her?

@silver.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; Yesterday at 02:15 PM.
Old Yesterday, 02:25 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Staring at the stars (P)

95/100
shc apprentice // he/him // 10 moons
purrks: agatha kitty, the collector, rapid recovery

---

Quietpaw wasn't the only one awake into the evening. Ever since he had learned of his brother's death he couldn't help the haunting feeling that tended to grip him tightly in the middle of the night. Tonight was just another typical night to deal with. So when she rises and begins to weave through sleeping figures, an eye cracks open instead of continuing his useless attempts to drift off to watch her. An ear twitches when she betrays her namesake and snaps a twig in the otherwise silent den. And then she's gone. Curiosity gets the better of him and he rises to sit up in his nest, watching the entrance for any sign of her.

When nothing comes back inside he follows suit, weaving through sleeping forms with practiced expertise thanks to his stealth training.

Just quick enough to watch her disappear into some foliage, he tilts his head, silently wondering why she was bothering to hide. It wasn't as if they weren't allowed to be in camp. Just not outside it. Unless she was using the leafage as coverage to escape the eyes of onlooking Enforcers... If that were the case then he ought to stop her before she manages to get herself in trouble. He makes his way over to where he had seen her disappear and peers through the plant life at her, blinking curiously when he notices that she was just... Staring at the sky? Odd.

"What are you doing." He says in a normal tone, not bothering to whisper. Who cares if someone knew they were out and about in the middle of the night. There were patrols that set out late and cats that preferred their dinner late.

quietpaw | @Morrigan

[ #silversummerbingo ]

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Rose stopped by to plant a garden here.
Old Today, 09:52 AM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Staring at the stars (P)

Quietpaw
Shadowclan apprentice
Purrks: Mind reader(permanently active) and Shadow fiend(inactive)
#Quietsummer24

And then her peace was disturbed...as usual. Quietpaw had been so caught up in her wondering that she'd hardly realised the cat behind her until they blatantly announced themselves. Well, at least she got a minute of tranquility. Ears flattened to her skull, she slowly turned her head, anger bubbling in her chest. A scowl came across her previously neutral expression as she glared at the unknown apprentice peering at her between the leaves.

"What are you doing" The question was particularly provoking for her. So simple yet so intrusive. Cats really ought to know not to stick their noses in her business. With a click of her tongue she gave a bluntly spoken answer "What I want." It was true, wasn't it? Well she didn't care what this apprentice expected...who was this anyway? It didn't really matter but she liked to remember so she could avoid them. She was sure she'd glanced them before...Bitternpaw, was it? Probably. Another one of Hillstrider's apprentices. Now she felt a bit sorry for them.

Now it was her turn to ask a question. That's how it worked, she supposed. "What are you doing?" the paw repeated to Bitternpaw plainly. Not that she wanted an answer, she just wante him to go away, but her coldness might of ward him off. Not waiting for a response she snapped her attention back to the shining sky above. Starclan may watch her yet she would not be afraid of their judgement. Who were they to judge her but I bunch of dead cats she didn't know?

@silver.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^