Last post by HerbalTea
Today 11:05 AM

Old August 3rd, 2024, 08:33 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey_Dreamz View Post

Honeypetal nodded. "Yes, yes," he said. "I'm doing alright. Caught a pretty good vole just now. And I do personally like the temperature as is, but we know it likely won't be this way forever." Honeypetal licked at his own paw and grazed it onto his ear before continuing. "Glad to hear you're doing well."

Strawberryfur
Strawberryfur groaned. "I knoooow, but I wish it could be greenleaf forever!" She meowed. "It's nice and warm, the prey runs well, it's the perfect season!" She craned her neck to reach a spot at the base of her tail where her fur was knotted slightly, working it out with even strokes of her tongue. "It doesn't do anything to change Sunnysteak's mood...but at least everycat is usually much happier during greenleaf." She sighed wistfully.

Daffodilpaw - Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE] - WindClan Apprentice
Heathernose - WindClan Warrior
Rainpaw; Ravenpaw - RiverClan Apprentice
Irisdream - RiverClan Warrior
Hemlockleaf; Embercloud - ShadowClan Warrior
Strawberryfur; Sunnystreak; Acornfall - ThunderClan Warrior

Old August 4th, 2024, 12:35 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Crescentkit
| He/Her/They | ThC Kit | Moons: 2 |

Crescentkit peeked into the den cautiously. So this is where all of the warriors seemed to sleep? It was darker than the nursery, and more open, and quiet. Well that made sense because all of the warriors were out doing their tasks right now. So that meant that Crescentkit could explore the den to their heart's content! After all, they would be in here one day soon! So that meant that she should scope out the space and see where she wants to have her nest when she's older. Light blueish eyes scanned the area, nests... all seems pretty on par with the nursery except for being cleaner and less chaotic. The little kit stepped further into the den, head swinging from side to side as he took in the full space.

Crescentkit would want to be in the back he thinks, so he padded back there to check out the area. Hmm... no this one is too close to that one and Crescentkit liked having space. Oooo what about that one there! The kit padded over to a nest, it had moss and feathers and general other normal nests things and it had some space between it and the surrounding nests. Though along one of its sides was the den's wall. This would be the perfect nest for him! The kit hopped in. While they may be incredibly tall, on par with that of a kit at least 2 moons older than them, they were small in just about every other way so the nest dwarfed him.

Crescentkit didn't take any mind to it really though, and instead, his cloudy eyes shifted from his paws where they were kneading into the moss, toward's the den's wall. Is the territory just beyond there? Could Crescentkit wiggle their way through the woven twigs, vines, and what have yous... and just be out there? They stared at the wall, like a deer caught in headlights, little kit brain whirling as it decided if they should risk getting in trouble just to see what may be beyond. There was no one else here to see Crescentkit do this... so maybe just maybe. The kit padded forward and placed a dainty paw on a twig, still trying to decide if they were going to try such a plan.
[ @Honey_Dreamz - Honeypetal ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old August 4th, 2024, 02:02 PM

Bump Policy: anytime!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous View Post

She/her - 68 moons
Massive brown bengal molly with amber eyes
Mind reader - Ultimate predator - Beefed up T2

It was rarely that the large warrior took a break to rest in the middle of the day like this, in fact, she had only slept at night for many moons now, but when she had been out with her sister hunting and missed a catch due to being tired, she agreed to take a short nap. But after that she would get back to work.

Amber eyes blinked open when a familiar voice spoke her name, and she looked up to meet Finpa- Finbranch's gaze. She got up, expecting for her former apprentice to have come for advice on leading a patrol or training an apprentice he had set his gaze on getting --the usual things she talked about with new warriors-- but it was not his reason for coming to chat with her. Celebrate? Certainly not a thing Hawkcatcher usually did. Being a warrior at last was a worthy cause for celebration sure, but it had become such a common part of her life to train apprentices and see them grow up that she sometimes forgot how big the occasion was for them.

"I suppose." She mewed in a calm voice. "How has being a warrior been so far?"
@Rosewater021
Finbranch
13m - he/him

Not even a second passed before Finbranch was going on about his past moons escapades. His most notable accomplishment, in his opinion, being his hunting prowess. He wasted no time pointing that out, naturally.

"Its so- well, I feel important now for sure! Its great feeling to be able to help everyone out more than I could before. But...Well.."

Finbranch hesitated, his eyes glancing up to the side. "Is it normal to feel this bored after becoming a warrior? Attacking Riverclan while I was an apprentice was so exhilarating!"

He motioned to a scar on his shoulder with his tawny nose. It was a thin claw mark that pierced through his fur, but nothing that wouldn't heal over completely in the foreseeable future. "It didnt even hurt, but I think it looks super cool" His tail flicked with a defiant spark.

It wasnt long before Finbranch was already bouncing off to the exit of the den. "I just caught some prey on my border patrol, but I think it would be fun if I had a challenge or something to celebrate. Every warrior has adventures to tell, and I want to be just like that" His eyes were bright as he looked to the treetops. His mind drifted to images of telling grand stories at the gathering, impressing all his peers around him with the events he recounted.

@Luminous
Old Yesterday, 11:00 AM
eepy silly gay! :3

Status: "I am both king and queen, best of both things. But Dad works fine."
Gender: Genderfluid, she/he/they. He/him preferred because I'm testing it out.
Bump Policy: I do not mind bumping at all. Bump after 24+ hours of no response. 12 hours if important.
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post

Crescentkit

Crescentkit peeked into the den cautiously. So this is where all of the warriors seemed to sleep? It was darker than the nursery, and more open, and quiet. Well that made sense because all of the warriors were out doing their tasks right now. So that meant that Crescentkit could explore the den to their heart's content! After all, they would be in here one day soon! So that meant that she should scope out the space and see where she wants to have her nest when she's older. Light blueish eyes scanned the area, nests... all seems pretty on par with the nursery except for being cleaner and less chaotic. The little kit stepped further into the den, head swinging from side to side as he took in the full space.

Crescentkit would want to be in the back he thinks, so he padded back there to check out the area. Hmm... no this one is too close to that one and Crescentkit liked having space. Oooo what about that one there! The kit padded over to a nest, it had moss and feathers and general other normal nests things and it had some space between it and the surrounding nests. Though along one of its sides was the den's wall. This would be the perfect nest for him! The kit hopped in. While they may be incredibly tall, on par with that of a kit at least 2 moons older than them, they were small in just about every other way so the nest dwarfed him.

Crescentkit didn't take any mind to it really though, and instead, his cloudy eyes shifted from his paws where they were kneading into the moss, toward's the den's wall. Is the territory just beyond there? Could Crescentkit wiggle their way through the woven twigs, vines, and what have yous... and just be out there? They stared at the wall, like a deer caught in headlights, little kit brain whirling as it decided if they should risk getting in trouble just to see what may be beyond. There was no one else here to see Crescentkit do this... so maybe just maybe. The kit padded forward and placed a dainty paw on a twig, still trying to decide if they were going to try such a plan.

Honeypetal just nodded to the fellow warrior. But then something caught their nose. Sniff sniff sniff... Honeypetal gasped quietly, whispering, "Do you also smell a little one in here?" In Strawberryfur's ear.
Old Yesterday, 01:32 PM

Quote:

Crescentkit

Quote:

Honeypetal just nodded to the fellow warrior. But then something caught their nose. Sniff sniff sniff... Honeypetal gasped quietly, whispering, "Do you also smell a little one in here?" In Strawberryfur's ear.

Strawberryfur
Strawberryfur tilted her head, then opened her mouth to get a full taste of the air. It was hidden under there, but sure enough below all the familiar scents of the other warriors was a kit-scent. She smiled excitedly, she loved kits! They were so much fun to play with! She sniffed around trying to follow the scent, it proved challenging but not impossible. "Back there maybe?" She flicked her tail to point towards the back of the den, looking over at Honeypetal.

Last edited by Luna16; Yesterday at 01:33 PM.
Old Yesterday, 06:17 PM
Dungeon Master

Bump Policy: 48 hrs, 24 if urgent
My Mood: Crazy

Oceansong

A caramel colored she-cat with darker splotches and stripes. Blue eyes.

Thoughtful ~ Wise ~ Quiet

No purrks

She waited for a moment, sea blue eyes analyzing the kit. If she remembered right, they where only one moon old. Usually kits weren't allowed out of the nursery by their mothers until quite later. Oceansong narrowed her eyes. She could tell the kit to go back to the nursery so that no one would get worried if it had snuck out, but that seemed... harsh. Plus, kits sneaked out sometimes. Part of Oceansong was beginning to believe that it was just their nature at this point. Although, with the owl about, it wasn't good to be lenient about these sort of things. Springlight's brutal death was proof of that. She had never known the cat well, but thinking back on it, she would've liked to. It was always a shame when she had to form her opinions on a cat based on how others rumored them to be. Plus, in the absence of a medicine cat, the clan seemed unstable. This clan needed stability more than anything after the chaos of the last few moons. Though other cats in the clan such as herself knew proper herbology, a medicine cat was one of the foundations of the clan. A cat they could count on in times of need. 

Hearing a loud snore from a sleeping warrior behind her, she snapped herself out of her thoughts and back to the issue at paw.  "Chasmkit." She raised her voice a bit, making sure that they could hear her.

She padded over to the kit, soft murmurs of the warriors around her getting louder in her ears as she walked past, their warm scents filling her nose. "Did your mother let you out of the nursery?" She meowed, gaze stern yet kind.

#Oceansong_Posts

@Highsnow of Matterhorn

Thunderstrike, Aurene
Ravenfrost'

Charachters

Oceansong (TC)
Old Yesterday, 06:59 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

《 Chasmkit 》
66/10

she/her | Thunderclan kit | 1 & ½ moons

Chasmkit tilted her head and sadly meowed, "No, she didn't. My mother and father seldom visit." She started to think that her parents disappeared. Her siblings were nowhere to be found too. Her facial expression was sad.

Oceansong - @Courage

Finders
Alpinepaw's 2nd Finder

Main RP Characters
Alpinepaw (ThunderClan)
Chasmkit (ThunderClan)

Old Today, 01:19 AM
eepy silly gay! :3

Status: "I am both king and queen, best of both things. But Dad works fine."
Gender: Genderfluid, she/he/they. He/him preferred because I'm testing it out.
Bump Policy: I do not mind bumping at all. Bump after 24+ hours of no response. 12 hours if important.
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna16 View Post

Strawberryfur
Strawberryfur tilted her head, then opened her mouth to get a full taste of the air. It was hidden under there, but sure enough below all the familiar scents of the other warriors was a kit-scent. She smiled excitedly, she loved kits! They were so much fun to play with! She sniffed around trying to follow the scent, it proved challenging but not impossible. "Back there maybe?" She flicked her tail to point towards the back of the den, looking over at Honeypetal.

Honeypetal nodded and snuck through the darkness of the den, the scent of kit getting stronger. Eventually, the scent was incredibly strong and–woah!
Honeypetal was about to take a step forward, but stopping her paw from hitting the ground was a small, soft body. She gasped quietly. Ah, this must be the kit! Honeypetal thought.
"H-hey little one," Honeypetal said, trying to sound calm and soothing.

Old Today, 01:33 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Crescentkit

Crescentkit was startled from their trance as a pair of voices entered the den not long after the kit had started questioning if her planned escape should happen now or not. Their cloudy, blue eyes whipped around with their head as Crescentkit turned to stare at the two warriors. They were ones that he was completely unfamiliar with. Not like Crescentkit knew very many. Though her friend knew countless, she wonders if he had anything say on these two. The kitten didn't move from their spot even as he heard the warriors begin to discuss a kit being in the warrior's den.

Though eventually, only after nearly tripping over the tiny kit, one of the warriors finally found Crescentkit. The kit's blue eyes tossed over the warrior, why was she so nervous? Crescentkit wasn't the kind of kit that bit or anything and despite their tall stature they weren't very intimidating to a warrior... they weren't muscled or anything yet. "Please don't talk to me like that, my name is Crescentkit. What's yours? And your friend's?" The kit added on the last question with a glance shot towards the cream colored feline.
[ @Honey_Dreamz - Honeypetal | @Luna16 - Strawberryfur ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old Today, 09:08 AM

Quote:

Honeypetal nodded and snuck through the darkness of the den, the scent of kit getting stronger. Eventually, the scent was incredibly strong and–woah!
Honeypetal was about to take a step forward, but stopping her paw from hitting the ground was a small, soft body. She gasped quietly. Ah, this must be the kit! Honeypetal thought.
"H-hey little one," Honeypetal said, trying to sound calm and soothing.

Quote:

Crescentkit

Crescentkit was startled from their trance as a pair of voices entered the den not long after the kit had started questioning if her planned escape should happen now or not. Their cloudy, blue eyes whipped around with their head as Crescentkit turned to stare at the two warriors. They were ones that he was completely unfamiliar with. Not like Crescentkit knew very many. Though her friend knew countless, she wonders if he had anything say on these two. The kitten didn't move from their spot even as he heard the warriors begin to discuss a kit being in the warrior's den.

Though eventually, only after nearly tripping over the tiny kit, one of the warriors finally found Crescentkit. The kit's blue eyes tossed over the warrior, why was she so nervous? Crescentkit wasn't the kind of kit that bit or anything and despite their tall stature they weren't very intimidating to a warrior... they weren't muscled or anything yet. "Please don't talk to me like that, my name is Crescentkit. What's yours? And your friend's?" The kit added on the last question with a glance shot towards the cream colored feline.
[ @Honey_Dreamz - Honeypetal | @Luna16 - Strawberryfur ]

Strawberryfur
Strawberryfur smiled at the little kit as he introduced himself. Cheeky little thing! Soooo cute! She glanced at Honeypetal with a purr, wondering if her friend agreed and found the kit adorable as well. "My name is Strawberryfur." She meowed, her tail waving happily in the air. She tried to keep the cooing out of her voice since the little kit didn't seem to like it. "And this is Honeypetal." She added, flicking her tail to indicate her friend.