Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
The tangles of research...
Last post by Luminous
Today 09:15 AM
summer school: swimming...
Last post by Mica
Today 09:09 AM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by Luna16
Today 09:08 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 08:53 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 08:53 AM

Old August 4th, 2024, 10:26 PM
Certified Silly

Bump Policy: ANYTIME (please my memory is fleeting)
My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: Delicate Battle Moves

sneezepaw

APPRENTICE | Female | 11 moons

"What they say is true: You have to see the world for yourself to appreciate how beautiful it is."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sneezepaw nodded, though unsure if the problem was with her execution. Her legs were stubbier than most, causing her jumps to be a lot less powerful. She was obliged about Lilyglide comforting her. Nonetheless, she wanted to do her best! She thought her mentor would enjoy seeing her succeed. So she tried again, gripping tighter onto the smooth gray surface beneath her paws. Instead of trying to position her legs more in the middle of the stone, she pushed off at the edge. This time, she landed onto Lilyglide, both of them tumbling to the ground. She laughed wholeheartedly, laying on her back for a moment. Maybe battle training wasn't so awful? With Lilyglide it wasn't, at least.

"I got it!"

Sneezepaw's words were part of an inhale exhale pattern as she was quite out of breath. Who knew jumping onto a cat would take so much out of you? She had to admit her execution was indeed sloppy. She could see the problems now, but, despite her standards for herself, felt this was alright. She was getting there at least. If she'd made no progress she'd have been a bit angry. Bitter towards herself for not picking things up quicker.

"What's next?"

She mewed eagerly, teetering on her paws as she faced Lilyglide, grinning widely.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@RainFall Wonders - Lilyglide

(know that some of my characters thoughts, beliefs, and words do not reflect on mine.)
Old Yesterday, 10:30 PM
GLOOMY

Bump Policy: bump me if i don't respond.
My Mood: Mysterious

---LILYGLIDE---

||She-cat|riverclan warrior||
training!

============

She chuckled, this apprentice reminded her so much of herself. she smiles softly, Whether it be this app's enthusiasm rubbing off on her, or she was actually having fun for once, suddenly training was much easier than she expected. This app was so clumsy but in her eyes so were most of her fellow warriors at this age. She stood up from the ground shaking her white fur off."No need to rush, My child." She spoke gently "With your natural skill you might finish your training earlier than you think." She mews.

"Let see." she mews gazing around, her yellow eyes gazing almost thoughtfully as she examined the terrain"Why don't we practice close-up combat. I already showed you one trick why not another." she mews with a smile." let's say dodging. I want you to attack me from the rock again. so I can show you how to dodge an incoming terrain attack." she spoke getting into dodge position.

mentions: @rubberRatroom
Old Today, 06:58 AM
Certified Silly

Bump Policy: ANYTIME (please my memory is fleeting)
My Mood: Adorable

sneezepaw

APPRENTICE | Female | 11 moons

"What they say is true: You have to see the world for yourself to appreciate how beautiful it is."

Sneezepaw nodded her head once again, making her way up the rock. It felt much colder this time on her paws, the sunlight barely paying attention to the smooth surface. She thought about Lilyglide's words for a moment. She was right. Why would she rush things? There was no need. She still had 2 moons, and even within that time she'd be just fine. Getting her training done was definitely one of her highest concerns. Adderstrike, she felt as if she'd thought that named too much, impressed her heavily with being given her warrior name early. She would be okay. She was going to be okay.

She wanted her mind to be clear before she jumped off the rock. She'd hurt herself plummeting without being focused. Her mentor was below her, the rock was right under her paws, the sun was right on her pelt. Her fur was flat, there was a small breeze, nothing that would offset her leap.

She leapt off the rock as she had done before, seeing Lilyglide coming closer and closer to her view. How would she dodge?

@RainFall Wonders - Lilyglide

(know that some of my characters thoughts, beliefs, and words do not reflect on mine.)

Last edited by rubberRatroom; Today at 06:58 AM.