Last post by HerbalTea
Today 03:06 AM

Old Yesterday, 10:53 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days
Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

《 Alpinepaw 》
144/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 6 moons

Alpinepaw was happy for all of them. It was strange that an apprentice could be a full medicine cat. She sighed in slight sadness since it was too dangerous alone outside the camp.

(OPEN)

she/her | Thunderclan kit | 1 & ½ moons

Chasmkit chanted in unison with her clanmates, "Wolfpaw!! Hollowpaw!! Wolfpaw! Hollowpaw!" She could see all the cats that had just had their ceremonies.

(OPEN)

Finders
Alpinepaw's 2nd Finder

Main RP Characters
Alpinepaw (ThunderClan)
Chasmkit (ThunderClan)

Old Yesterday, 11:12 PM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Sunpaw
I'm chasing dreams since I left the womb
+ she/her + The collector [active]

Like everyone else she had chanted the new warrior's names, it was only natural to do so. It was a little off-putting to see that one of them was only six moons, younger than she was. If she had anything to say it would be that they were too young to be made a warrior, especially if they couldn't help out in any future battles. Being that young and small made it easier for them to get assaulted, even if they had any fighting skills. Proof enough was her brother's current condition, though she didn't know where he was in training. "Flamesurge is pretty young to be a warrior" she made a comment sending a look at Snakefang before her amber eye looked back upwards. Now came the dreaded announcement, the cats who would be replacing her dead older sister.

She didn't enjoy the thought of someone taking up the spot so soon, not even enough time to properly grieve for her. Did they even hold any sort of funeral for her before this meeting was even called? Sunpaw couldn't recall any kind of memorial for her beforehand. Her roaming thoughts had her biting her lip as she looked on with suspense but not really the good kind. Orange ears perked when the names got announced, along with anything else said afterward. Why was a baby put in the spot of a medicine cat, they barely started their training. Sunpaw didn't understand how that was going to work out or how it even made sense at all. Wolfpaw as far as she was aware had been missing far longer than she had been, she hadn't seen them at all before she got lost. They were also the same paw who threw a fit because they didn't get the mentor they supposedly wanted. "Wolfpaw as a choice makes no sense at all, there's no logic to it" she muttered, if Snakefang heard it or not didn't matter right now to her. Her first action was to wrap her paws around her bushy tail and start gnawing on it.

She had no qualms about Hollowpaw, a young cat as the medicine cat apprentice was fine, they were a baby still after all. Yet the thought of a six moon old in the position that would fit an adult made no sense. She couldn't wrap her mind about any way of thinking about this, no good reason. As she was about to say something else to the warrior beside her she stopped at the next bit of words. Owl? And now a fox was roaming the territory wasn't that normal around here or was something happening? The paw was fine before she heard Bumie say her ma's name about an attack. What? she'd have misheard that right? Yet the more she thought on it the more she realized she hadn't seen her ma around camp at all. She said nobody was found but blood was, it was like with big sis all over. Everything that could've gone wrong had gone wrong, first big sis now ma. She might as well include pa too since she hadn't seen any sighting of him lately either, so now it was just her, swan, and elk. Without a word, not that she'd be able to bring herself to say anything, she stumbled backward and away towards the apprentice's den, feeling numb to everything.

@Seamsog [ in case it wasn't clear she has left ]
Header made by Marigold

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old Yesterday, 11:38 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Mysterious

Hollowpaw
~<>~
5/200
4 moons || he/him || ThC medicine cat apprentice || Silk Spinner
brown, masked classic tabby w/ low white; titanite eyes

Finally, they seemed to be getting to the stuff Hollowpaw cared the most about: the new medicine cats. Not that his own and his sister's apprentice ceremonies hadn't been exciting - they were! - but that was only an indirect affect on ThunderClan, the new medics would be a direct and immediate affect. So, Hollowpaw was on the edge of his seat as Bumblestar started to say what her choices were. And then she just... stopped.

The young apprentice had never seen anything like it before, the way her eyes seemed to go unfocused even as she leaned forward on the Stormcrest - so far forward, in fact, that Hollow almost thought she would fall right off. Her gaze still clouded, he watched, head cocked to the side and brows knit in confusion, as his leader tilted her head to the cloudless sky, facing the sun unflinchingly. The hell was that all about??

Blinking, he squints up at her as she seems to come out of the odd trance and continues with the announcement as if nothing happened.... weird. 'My initial plan seems to have been… interrupted' she says, and Hollowpaw, again, wonders what that even means. What, did StarClan just give her a sign and interrupt the meeting? Ha, awfully inconvenient of them if that's the case. Also, why wouldn't they have just told her before now? Were they into dramatics or something? 'Wolfpaw will be the Clan's next medicine cat' she continues, and Hollowpaw turns his eyes to the dark apprentice, yet again, confused. Wolf's only an apprentice, hardly older than Hollowpaw is, and was going to be treated as the head medicine cat? Odd. ThunderClan will never cease to amaze him, surely. He sort of feels bad for whoever his apprentice is going to be - especially if they're older.

'Training next to him will be Hollowpaw.'

What.

What?

He'd been joking when he commented to himself that his placement with Risingstorm was just to throw him off her scent trail!! It was a joke!! But... no... it hadn't been a ruse at all, had it? At least, not initially it hadn't. But Bumblestar had said that there was a change of plans, and her original choice wasn't going to work out... who had been her original choice? Who was Hollow the replacement for? Replacement... the word rings in his head as more announcements were made. The second choice - likely not even that, considering he didn't seem to even be on her radar in the fist place...

And then the comment that he's to be kept secret from the other clans finally processes... for his safety, she says, but then what about Wolfpaw? And what the hell does she mean by 'back up??' Sure, that was technically true, but it felt... strange. Like Wolfpaw was being described as expendable in a way that Hollowpaw didn't really think Bumblestar intended. The cheers for himself and Wolfpaw go in one ear and out the other, but Bumblestar calling them both to the medicine den does not. He blinks at her once or twice, still processing, and then he nods, mouth firmly shut. This would work with his plans for ruling the forest perfectly, but it felt so... strange. Like the cheering now was enough to satisfy whatever feeling he thought being king of the forest would bring about. Odd. Well, time to suppress that feeling for future perusal - or not, he doesn't really want to inspect whatever it means at all, if he's honest.

Before going to the medicine den, he glances towards his sister, worry about how she'll be by herself creasing his brow. He knows worrying is stupid - this is Bravepaw, after all, she'll be okay! Still...

"I'll come find you in a bit, okay?" He tells her, long tail stopping to momentarily rest on her flank if she'd allow for it, before he gets up and wanders to where Wolfpaw is currently being assaulted by his over-excited ex-mentor. Hollowpaw wrinkles his nose at the display.

"Wolfpaw," he says, "I'll be in the medicine den with Bumblestar while you wrap up... whatever is going on here." Once-ing over the hornet, Hollowpaw offers no other greeting to him before turning and hading for the medicine den - his new den... would he really have to sleep in there? All alone except for Wolfpaw?

[ @Kix - bravepaw || @Bean - wolfpaw || @Rani - mudhound ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Last edited by Neptune.; Yesterday at 11:46 PM.
Old Today, 01:00 AM

My Mood: Cool

Amongst the bustle of the clan celebrating the two new warriors, Creepingpaw lost sight of Shockhoney and glanced around, thinking she had already left. Reaching down to give his silver and black speckled pelt a few licks, he suddenly whipped his head up at the familiar voice. He definitely wasn't expecting her to pay him a visit. The young tom's green eyes brightened as he sighed flashed Shockhoney a jokingly exasperated expression, "Ahh.. don't you think that nickname is gettin' old, Shockhoney~?" He teased before clearing his throat to swallow his pride and acknowledge her achievement. "Ehem... for what it's worth, congratulations." He meowed sincerely, dipping his head briefly and feeling his fur grow hot with embarrassment at his rare moment of vulnerability. She may have won the battle, but he was determined to catch up to her.

@Rose - Shockhoney
Old Today, 02:24 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by twizzypaw View Post
Amongst the bustle of the clan celebrating the two new warriors, Creepingpaw lost sight of Shockhoney and glanced around, thinking she had already left. Reaching down to give his silver and black speckled pelt a few licks, he suddenly whipped his head up at the familiar voice. He definitely wasn't expecting her to pay him a visit. The young tom's green eyes brightened as he sighed flashed Shockhoney a jokingly exasperated expression, "Ahh.. don't you think that nickname is gettin' old, Shockhoney~?" He teased before clearing his throat to swallow his pride and acknowledge her achievement. "Ehem... for what it's worth, congratulations." He meowed sincerely, dipping his head briefly and feeling his fur grow hot with embarrassment at his rare moment of vulnerability. She may have won the battle, but he was determined to catch up to her.

@Rose - Shockhoney

A grin stretched over her maw, the problems that had arisen in her mind revolving around Mountaintalon pushed to the side for now. “What else will I call you, if not Creepy?” The newly named feline retorted, eyes bright, tone light with teasing.

Safe to say, she was in a good mood. Turquoise eyes drifted to Mrs. Star as the- oh! Medicine Cats! Or… just Medicine Cat Wolfpaw, she supposed, since Hollowpaw was a secret. The nine-moon-old shuddered. She would rather keep her tongue, thank you very much.

Glancing back towards her former denmate, the feline tilted her head, smirking. She was smug as hell, they both knew it. “Why, thank you.” She let the words linger a while and then relented. “Okay fine. I’ll be nice.” She attempted to bump her shoulder against his, lifting a paw to itch at her new face scars. Oooh, wait, speaking of. “Look! I have scars now! Tada!” Shockhoney proclaimed, gesturing to her face as if it wasn’t obvious.

This is my reminder to you all that my new rule about only leaving camp in pairs or more still stands, but now that foxes seem to be an issue, I want two warriors accompanying any apprentices out of camp at a time.

At that, Shockhoney briefly looked back at her leader. Aw, she’d been wanting to use her new rank as a free pass to come and go from camp as she pleased. Apparently not. “Maybe after my vigil, you, me, ‘n’ Lavendersong can go somewhere. …Have you had your territory tour yet? We could do that!” As much as she was going to hold it over him that she was a warrior at nine moons and he wasn’t, she also wanted to see him to his warrior ceremony.

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.
Old Today, 03:01 AM

Bump Policy: 4/5 days
My Mood: Amused

Roaringmoon snarled “Two apprentices?! BUMBLESTAR, ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FOX-DUNG MIND?!" the cat was gonna tell the other 2 alllllll about Hollowpaw, didn't Bumble worry. @dino. (Roaring is talking directly to Bumble)

Last edited by HerbalTea; Today at 03:04 AM.