Last post by seeingstars
Today 05:34 AM

Old Yesterday, 05:59 PM
Little Snowflake

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Fine
RiverClan A Lost Soul ~ Softkit's Everything Finder Pt1

THIS IS STILL WIP-ISH SO BEAR WITH ME!!

I have a new kitty, Softkit! And I have plans for her...

She is a cream-colored long-haired she-cat with darker cream splotches and brown eyes.

Ref sheet - bio

Since her bio isn't done yet, i'll put what I have here for her personality so far

Softkit is a vain, but well meaning cat. She cares about her friends very much, even if she is sometimes bossy.

She obsesses over her look, grooming herself until her fur becomes glossy. She often finds feathers or flowers that she thinks would look good on her. She also loves anything shiny, such as a shell or a rock. She has a collection by her nest.

ps - she HATES any kind of bugs

She would be found at the edges of Riverclan territory, abandoned as a newborn, so the patrol that finds her would bring her back, and a queen would agree to take her in.

The queen names her Softkit, because her fur is silky soft. Softkit would grow up in Riverclan, believing herself to be clanborn, along with her adopted siblings. BUT other cats know better. Because of her soft fur, they assumed she was born a kittypet, so she would get bullied. Softkit wouldn't know why, though.

Eventually she finds out that everybody suspects her of being a kittypet, and that her mother isn't her mother, and that her siblings aren't her siblings, which would effectively crush her. Not for long, though, as she would just try to find her real parents, or even try to prove that she was clanborn. Always holding on to hope.

While she tries to find her parents, she stumbles across a twoleg, who captures her and brings her to the Twolegplace to become a kittypet. She finds she quite likes being a kittypet, though she wont admit it. She tries her hardest to escape, and eventually she does. She wanders around lost in the Twolegplace for a few days, until she comes across a rogue/loner/kittypet. The rogue/loner/kittypet shows her the way out, and she rejoins Riverclan.

Everybody will think that she had left to become a kittypet on purpose, and nobody would believe her (except perhaps for a few cats). This slides her into depression, until she finally runs away from the clans.

She comes across another rogue/loner/kittypet, who reveals that they had known her parents, and told her that one of them was actually a clan cat who left to join their mate, a rogue, but her parents had died as her mother was giving birth. Her parents had been trying to get to the clans once they had known that her mother was going to have a child. She had had actual littermates, but they were stillborns.

This makes her devastated, shocked, unwell. So the rogue takes pity on her and lets her stay for a while, until she feels better enough to leave. She finds another housefolk, and becomes a kittypet again.

From there, who knows?
SO!
(wip)
That was a lot. But that was just a general idea. What's her life like before she gets captured?

I'm starting her off as 1 moon old and aging her up every month. She will have a best friend, who she will do everything with.

I will most likely make multiple finders for her as the plot progresses.

These are all the roles I need so far:

Adopted Mother (0/1):
the queen who took her in

Adopted Father (0/1):
The mate of the queen; Softkit will bug them and demand attention; maybe even idolize them

Adopted Siblings (0/1-4):
The kits who the queen had just before Softkit got found - they would believe Softkit was a littermate unless otherwise told. Has to be close in age to Softkit and similar in looks to parents

Best Friend (0/1):
Will do everything with them

Friends (0/?):

Friends-turned-enemies (0/?)
Friends who once they know about her past will scorn her

Acquaintances (0/?):
Cats that have met her but either don't care or don't know about her past, or don't think it's a problem

Rival (0/1):
A cat who just can't stand Softkit; similar in age

Bullies/Enemies (0/?):
Can be any age; they know about her past, guess she's a kittypet, bully her, but not tell her about what they think

Idol (0/1):
She will idolize this cat; has to be a warrior (Most likely will be her father, but maybe she can have multiple idols. She would idolize important warriors.

NO FORM, be creative!!

Last edited by snowflake.; Yesterday at 09:30 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:30 PM
Little Snowflake

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Fine
Default Re: A Lost Soul ~ Softkit's Everything Finder Pt1

boop