Status: I WANT STARBOY X ASHA WISH - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Doubtful

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

- Wolfpaw -
- He/Him - 6 Moons - ThunderClan Apprentice -
- A large dark brown tabby tom with green eyes and a missing hind leg -

TW: self-hate
A meeting? Oh, probably to announce the new medicine cats! Wolfpaw hobbled over and sat down, this was gon-"WEHH!!!" he screamed out as he was suddenly scooped up into... Oh. It was just Mudhound. "Puppy? What's that supposed ta mean?" Once the tripod's mentor let him down, Wolfpaw took a seat next to them.

"Holy Moly, That's a lot of apprentices!" the tabby exclaimed once Bumblestar had listed all of the kits. Wolfpaw hasn't ever seen that many kits made apprentices other then when he became one. To be fair, like, six or seven of them were him and his siblings.

Next up were the new warriors.

Wait.

Morningpaw?

Becoming a warrior?

Without him.

"W... what? Morningsbecomingawarriorwithoutme?" he whimpered, shuffling closer to Mudhound. How? They were supposed to be warriors together. It was like he lost another family member, and he was alone. Again. A stream of tears started to run from the young apprentice's green eyes as he remained silent. Of course he was left behind again. He was useless. He was supposed to be the one up there with Flamesurge, not Shockhoney! He was supposed to be the big brother helping Flamesurge, but he couldn't even do that.

But...
Who would even care enough to stick around with him anyway? Not his family, that's for sure.

[ @Rani @Oliver (flamesurge mention) ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream

Last edited by Bean; Today at 04:42 PM.
Old Today, 05:19 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Well, Pinepaw wasn't dead yet. In fact, their condition didn't seem to change at all so Wolfhive took a second to redirect his attention as Morningpaw 'n Kestrelpaw were called up.

Flamesurge and Shockhoney. He hadn't expected a full name change for Morningpaw, but somehow it just seemed more fitting to him.

Wolfhive raised his head, unable to completely mask the grin that cracked his muzzle. "Flamesurge! Shockhoney!"

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old Today, 05:48 PM

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by babysith View Post

┏━━━━━•°•°•❈•°•°•━ ━━━━┓
<— Cedarstrike —>
┗━━━━━•°•°•❈•°•°•━ ━━━━┛
She-Cat <‐> 35 Moons <-> Warrior <-> Thunderclan
Interacting with: Beepaw
A grey-brown, long haired she-cat with tabby stripes and big yellow eyes. She is of average stature, if not only slightly on the larger side.

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫ ◦ ≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

This one was going to give her a run for her money. "Maybe we can start with something a liiiittle smaller. Less dangerous. At least for now. We can go hunting though! It'll be good for you to learn how, but the very first thing I want to train you in will be climbing. It's essential for our area and the sooner you learn, the better." She nodded matter-of-factly. "Especially since I'll have to start taking you out and about. Like Bumblestar mentioned, we won't be fighting anything for some time, but I want you to learn quickly how to get away from predators."

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫ ◦ ≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

Bee.jpg
Beepaw
He/him, 3 moons, Apprentice

Despite the disappointment of not hunting any snakes Beepaw quickly brightened up again, the sound of new warriors being announced, that was definitely going to be him one day with a cool warrior name and everything! "Flamesurge, Shockhoney!" Beepaw rose his voice with the rest of the clan, though he wasn't sure the two new warriors would even hear him over the others. He turned his attention back to Cedarstrike and sat down. "What kind of predators do we have in thunderclan? I bet we could both take them down easily! Predators watch out, Beepaw is here to save the day!!" Beepaw puffed out his chest, quite proud of the threat he just threw at the predators that highly likely didn't even hear him, nor care.

Help me hatch my babies
Old Today, 06:19 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Mysterious

Hollowpaw
~<>~
4/100
4 moons || he/him || ThunderClan apprentice || Silk Spinner
brown, masked classic tabby w/ low white; titanite eyes

Following the apprentice ceremonies, of course, was warrior ceremonies. Hollowpaw watched as Kestrelpaw and Morningpaw stepped forward to receive their names, musing, vaguely, that Morningpaw was hardly any older than he was himself. As Bumblestar asked her question - one that had held so much more weight after events of some moons ago - and both apprentices answered in the affirmative (there was also some other nonsense happening in the background that Wolfhive was handling and Hollowpaw could literally not care less about).

Flamesurge, and Shockhoney were their new names. Both apprentices getting brand new prefixes in addition to their suffix. Had that happened often? Hollow didn't think so... regardless, the clan cheered, and Hollowpaw joined in with them, though he couldn't quite hide the bored tone that normally accompanied his voice.

"Flamesurge! Shockhoney!" 'One day, that'll be my name called to the clan...' he thinks, and feels the ambition growing within his chest. The faster he can get his name the faster his plans will come to fruition... maybe he will graduate at six moons as well...
Old Today, 07:24 PM
Little Dragon,Hidden Girl

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous View Post

She/her - 68 moons
Massive brown rosetted molly with amber eyes
Mind reader - Ultimate predator - Beefed up T2

Her new apprentice seemed to still be tasing the new name, and Hawkcatcher's attention was claimed by another young cat as Finbranch came bounding over. Her whiskers twitched slightly. It was strange that both Raggedear and Finbranch had turned out like they had, so energetic and bouncy because Hawkcatcher was quite sure that her calm and straightforward mannerisms were not the key common denominator here.
"Hm, I don't think I shaped you," she mumbled, but the corner of her mouth had turned up every so slightly as she looked back towards Bumblestar, briefly glancing at a bickering between apprentices somewhere on the outside of the clearing, but settling back down once she saw other adults getting to the mater.

Kestelpaw and Morningpaw. She recalled having taken one of them out for a lesson but had no connections to the other. Still, she was sure that both would be great addition to Thunderclan's warriorranks.

Then the names were called out. Flamesurge and Shockhoney. Neither of them keeps their apprentice-prefix. But both getting a well-earned name.
A moment passed as Hawkcatcher gazed at the fresh warriors, before her chest filled and her roaring voice joined the cheering of her clanmates. "Flamesurge! Shockhoney!"

@Kaida @Rosewater021
Brightpaw called out, "Flamesurge! Shockhoney!" Hmm.... perhaps she would keep the name until warriorhood, then have it changed. That would be nice.

Crown_Sage: Disorderly conduct, looking so happy
rubberRatroom: did a :catpeek: and :sadhampter:
xXDeathBerryXx: for having such a poisonous name
They are in a pitch black, awful dungeon, with seperate cells that they cannot see out of or hear anything from the outside. They will never escape.
Old Today, 08:29 PM
I WANT MY BAGELS TvT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown_Sage View Post
Darkclaw and Silverpaw chanted the names together. "Flamesurge! Shockhoney!"
Weepingwillow padded up to Darkclaw, gently resting her tail along Darkclaw's side. Cheering for the new warriors and giving her friend a fond look.

(Hi hi hi ! I'm planning to type out weepingwillow's birthing tonight- shes due today hehe, was wondering if Darclaw wanted to help/be there for her bestie <3)

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old Today, 08:32 PM
Gimme bagels! NOW

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by DdeongJoongie_Tanghulu View Post

Weepingwillow padded up to Darkclaw, gently resting her tail along Darkclaw's side. Cheering for the new warriors and giving her friend a fond look.

(Hi hi hi ! I'm planning to type out weepingwillow's birthing tonight- shes due today hehe, was wondering if Darclaw wanted to help/be there for her bestie <3)
Darkclaw looked to the side to see Weepingwillow next to her! She excidetly and quickly mewed, Hi! How are you doing? Are the kits coming soon? She respected the older queen a lot!
(Of course she'll be there! Can you ping me?)

---- Spiritsplash is the current deputy of TideClan!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=86510
---- Visit Domino's Cove! He welcomes everyone!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=86495
Old Today, 08:33 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She couldn't stop it. The wide grin that spread over her face unbidden, as Bumblestar gave Morningpaw- Flamesurge his name. She wanted to cheer for the tom, but- it was her turn now, she had to be patient. A stupidly wide grin on her face, Kestrelpaw hopped onto her tiptoes as Bumblestar leaned down to bump her muzzle to the top of her head. (She might have accidentally bonked her leader in the chin, but pshaw).

And then, finally, she was getting her warrior name! Her... Shockhoney. That was her. That was her new name, that was- Kestrelpaw blinked rapidly, countenance overflowing with joy. Her new name! It was Shockhoney! She was Shockhoney, she loved it so, so, so- oh, wait. For a brief second, her happy smile faltered at the thought of Mountaintalon's displeasure. He said it was okay, right? She loved her new name, she wanted to keep her new name.

She. . . it wouldn't hurt to call herself Shockhoney in her head, right? Mountaintalon wouldn't know. The thought of this mini rebellion sent a jolt of both excitement and anxiety through her. But then Mrs. Star had started up the call, and Shockhoney's utter glee in this moment shoved away all her other insecurities. So many cats, calling her name, her new name. It felt right. Oh, wait, she wasn't the only one up here. "FLAMESURGE! TADA! YOU DID IT! YOU-" Oh, he was very little. Or, young was probably the better word. But she couldn't exactly say that, lest it offend him. "WE DID IT!"

So many voices calling her name (she did pick out Sproutfleck and Wolfhive), but it was a particular one that had her swiveling. It was her friend, Creepy-! Er, Creepingpaw. Oh no, and oh yes, at the same time, because he was still an apprentice - she could help with that! - and oh yes because she was totally going to rub it in his face that she'd been named before him.

Actually... speaking of... Sparing a quick glance towards her father, heart wilting slightly at the harsh reality that he had not called out her new name, Shockhoney stood there a moment and then shuffled off. To settle beside Creepingpaw. "Hiya Creepy."

[ @Oliver - Flamesurge / @dino. - Bumblestar & Mountaintalon / @twizzypaw - Creepingpaw ]

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.

Last edited by Rose; Today at 08:33 PM.
Old Today, 09:01 PM
I WANT MY BAGELS TvT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown_Sage View Post
Darkclaw looked to the side to see Weepingwillow next to her! She excidetly and quickly mewed, Hi! How are you doing? Are the kits coming soon? She respected the older queen a lot!
(Of course she'll be there! Can you ping me?)
(OFC eheheheh)

Weepingwillow purred gently. "I'm good, you? The kits are fine." Weepingwillow rested her tail against her friends back gently.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old Today, 09:05 PM
Gimme bagels! NOW

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by DdeongJoongie_Tanghulu View Post

(OFC eheheheh)

Weepingwillow purred gently. "I'm good, you? The kits are fine." Weepingwillow rested her tail against her friends back gently.
Couldn't be better! She mewed playfully. When are those little bumps due? She joked excitedly.

---- Spiritsplash is the current deputy of TideClan!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=86510
---- Visit Domino's Cove! He welcomes everyone!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=86495