Today 04:03 PM

Old Today, 07:57 AM

Bump Policy: Whenever im avalible
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightjay♥ View Post
Ivymoon | WindClan | Warrior | Tom
Cream and white pelted tom with brown splotches on his paws and muzzle.

Ivymoon's tail curled neatly around his paws as he peered out at the clearing before him. The mild wind ruffled his fur and sent a warm tingle down his spine. The sun beat down on him, so he took the liberty to stretch out under it's rays, exposing his soft belly to the sky. Few clouds were in sight, making for a bright and sunny day. Ivymoon purred deeply at the warmth and comfort summer brought his clan.

(Open for anyone to interact.)
Flowerpaw was carrying a rabbit to the fresh-kill pile when she noticed Ivymoon. She out the rabbit in the pile and then walked up to him. "Hi, can I sit with you?" she mewed.
Old Today, 09:10 AM
just socially awkward ♡

Bump Policy: ♡ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post

Vinepaw
8 Moons
He/Him

Vinepaw looked up from where he was sitting, his tail curled around his paws. The shadows from his recent nightmares seemed to linger at the edges of his vision, making it hard to fully focus. He blinked and noticed Birchpaw approaching.

Oh, hi, Birchpaw,” Vinepaw said, trying to muster a friendly tone despite his lingering unease. He gave a small, grateful smile, though it didn’t quite reach his eyes. “I’m okay, just needed a bit of quiet time. Training’s been a bit overwhelming lately.”

He shifted slightly, offering Birchpaw a more welcoming posture. “Thanks for checking in. It’s nice of you to come over. How’s your training going?
@Aroogi

Birchpaw
He/Him / Apprentice / 7M / WC

---

The tom smiled awkwardly. "Well, it's uhm always good to take a break, yeah?" He mewed, shuffling his paws. Oh jeez he was bad at this whole thing.

When Vinepaw shifted, he laid on his side, stretching out his front paws ans wiggling his toebeans. "Your welcome. I .. uh.. don't have many friends.. but you looked a bit sad.. so I came over." He gave the tom a genuine smile. He was glad he could make a denmate feel better. "My training is going okay.. I got reassigned to Dapplebreeze. I already like her. She seems quite nice. But I miss training with Sunburst."

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker

Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer!
If you need him, please mention me, PM me
or leave me a visitor message!
Old Today, 01:35 PM
hopelessly in love gays

Bump Policy: ★Whenever! Please bump me! My memory is awful and bumps are very helpful!!
My Mood: Blah

꧁ᬊᬁᴄᴀʀᴅɪɴᴀʟᴘᴀᴡᬊ᭄꧂
He/They |~| Windclan Apprentice |~| 8 moons |~| Agatha Kitty (Active!!), Kitty Softpaws (Active!!)
“Be a voice, not an echo.”

Cardinalpaw sat in the clearing, grooming his pelt. Dirt stuck to his fur after learning battle moves with his mentor. He moved from their leg to his chest. Once he had finished grooming his pelt, he stretched, finding a rock to sit on, looking peaceful

(Damn it's short but that's okay @Honey_Dreamz

Old Today, 02:26 PM
LOOKS LIKE THE REAL THING

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbalTea View Post
(I am laughing at Maggot my gosh :cry
“Ah!" Houndhop exclaimed jokingly “You've got me!" Standing up, the tom smiled “Hah, nooooo. I was born like this. Some cats are born with no sight, hearing or voice, or even taste!" Hopefully that would stop its...delightfully morbid explanations

ALL I EVER WANTED
WAS TO BE OF WILDFLOWERS
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❀ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MAGGOTKIT . 5 MOONS . IT/ITS . WINDCLAN

"No taste like no tongues?" Maggotkit sticks its own tongue out, thankful for perhaps the first time ever to have one. How odd and empty would a tongueless mouth feel? Probably as odd as a missing leg does. It looks back to Houndhop, who's risen from the grass, now. A missing leg hasn't stopped him from jumping very high (although, surely the grasshoppers helped) or from becoming a warrior, so it must not be the sort of thing that can send a cat to the elder's den early. Same as how missing a tail—or, tail-piece—means only that you've got a short tail now.

Maggotkit cannot for the life of it put together how or why a cat might be born without all the usual parts, but it remembers the story its mother told it about the warrior and the maggot-kitten and shrugs the matter off entirely. Some cats must be born that way just because, same as how some cats are born as maggots first. Life's funny like that.

"Do you like having three legs?" It asks, standing to weave around the warrior's paws curiously.

gravelly waypoint
Old Today, 02:35 PM

Bump Policy: 4/5 days
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyme View Post

ALL I EVER WANTED
WAS TO BE OF WILDFLOWERS
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❀ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MAGGOTKIT . 5 MOONS . IT/ITS . WINDCLAN

"No taste like no tongues?" Maggotkit sticks its own tongue out, thankful for perhaps the first time ever to have one. How odd and empty would a tongueless mouth feel? Probably as odd as a missing leg does. It looks back to Houndhop, who's risen from the grass, now. A missing leg hasn't stopped him from jumping very high (although, surely the grasshoppers helped) or from becoming a warrior, so it must not be the sort of thing that can send a cat to the elder's den early. Same as how missing a tail—or, tail-piece—means only that you've got a short tail now.

Maggotkit cannot for the life of it put together how or why a cat might be born without all the usual parts, but it remembers the story its mother told it about the warrior and the maggot-kitten and shrugs the matter off entirely. Some cats must be born that way just because, same as how some cats are born as maggots first. Life's funny like that.

"Do you like having three legs?" It asks, standing to weave around the warrior's paws curiously.

Wow, well that backfired on him quickly. Very quickly, blinking for a second, Houndhop carefully explained “Not tongueless but their tongue is..numb if ya understand what that means." Watching the little cogs go around is quite amusing to the warrior, seeing it try and figure out that cats with disabilities-though Houndhop preferred the word Injury do exist. Upon the other question, the brown tom explained “I like this way, since I have my own style of hunting and fighting."