My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Place [Temporary]

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainFall Wonders View Post
---LILYGLIDE---

||She-cat|riverclan warrior||
Finishing up punishment!

============

The she padded into the territory placing the prey she had gathered for her punishment one by one carrying it into the camp. lilyglide let out a soft sigh. her prey was not short of what dusklion had asked of her. Given she is lucky the punishment is so light. She had no reason to panic, But she didn't want another. The prey she had gathered was one mouse, two voles, and two rabbits. Placing the prey down she sat down. She awaits for dusklions arrival hoping the catch would suffice.

mention: @taillow

[ takes place prior to her disappearance ]

Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

Looking over in the direction of Lilyglide as the warrior came back in, the deputy gave a grunt of acknowledgement. This was a good haul, and would definitely feed quite a bit of the Clan. "Good haul, appreciate you followin' through with no hissin' or spittin' back." Dusklion gave a nod to the warrior and flicked her tail to dismiss her.

[ apologies for the reply delay /w\ ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old August 4th, 2024, 10:18 AM
rainbowsan ♡

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyCat View Post

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Brokenstream | 22 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
sleek golden bengal tom with light green eyes, jet black ears & back legs
header by @/Marigoldwhisper

◜◜

With a sigh, Brokenstream nodded. "All good. Not a sign of any outsiders and nothing to show that our Clanmates have disrespected the border." He mewed with a sniff. "As for Catfishpaw, she's a good kid. Excitable. Don't be too harsh on her." He said with a slight frown. He worried a scolding from the deputy herself might crush the young cat's spirit. But yet a soft purr broke from the back of his throat. "Sorry, I worry about her. That's all. I'm sure you have it under control."

Good. That was good news, because the last thing RiverClan needed was to instigate anything or drag themselves into another fight. Dusklion dared to even hope that perhaps the majority of the Clan had learned how to control themselves? She definitely had, the jagged scar on her flank a stark reminder every day. She flicked an ear in response to Brokenstream's request with Catfishpaw. Considering she was newly made into an apprentice, the deputy didn't plan to give anything too harsh. "Good to hear. She's new, so it's not expected she'd be perfect yet. Glad to see she's got a good mentor - I'd rather have that than you bein' uninvolved," Dusk reassured the tom with a half-grin, waving her tail to dismiss him after.

Old August 4th, 2024, 10:18 AM
rainbowsan ♡

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]

Having been filled in on the recent going-ons of the Clan had left the deputy more antsy than ever to return to her duties. Even though she knew she couldn't fully return yet, needing to conserve her strength for the tough journey home, this was something she could do. And frankly - Dusklion wanted the tom to look her in the eyes and tell her just why he hadn't followed through on his punishment even with the extended time he was given due to her disappearance.

"Skypaw!" she called out, tone sharp despite her raspy voice. Her tail lashed behind her as she waited for the demoted warrior to appear, already agitated and trying to determine the best course of action for his actions. Once he arrived, the deputy hardened her gaze. "I've been told you've not only neglected to do the punishment I assigned to you, but that you've been doin' practically nothin' around camp. I'd love to hear whatever sorry excuse you have because I've got half a mind to strip you of your title of RiverClan cat altogether."

[ @Goopysharkboi - since there hasn't yet been a report of skypaw's punishment and no OOC communication asking for another extension, dusklion is calling him over to speak with her! as always, dusklions thoughts and actions do not reflect my own <33 ]

Old August 4th, 2024, 03:08 PM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by reiya View Post

Having been filled in on the recent going-ons of the Clan had left the deputy more antsy than ever to return to her duties. Even though she knew she couldn't fully return yet, needing to conserve her strength for the tough journey home, this was something she could do. And frankly - Dusklion wanted the tom to look her in the eyes and tell her just why he hadn't followed through on his punishment even with the extended time he was given due to her disappearance.

"Skypaw!" she called out, tone sharp despite her raspy voice. Her tail lashed behind her as she waited for the demoted warrior to appear, already agitated and trying to determine the best course of action for his actions. Once he arrived, the deputy hardened her gaze. "I've been told you've not only neglected to do the punishment I assigned to you, but that you've been doin' practically nothin' around camp. I'd love to hear whatever sorry excuse you have because I've got half a mind to strip you of your title of RiverClan cat altogether."

[ @Goopysharkboi - since there hasn't yet been a report of skypaw's punishment and no OOC communication asking for another extension, dusklion is calling him over to speak with her! as always, dusklions thoughts and actions do not reflect my own <33 ]
Skypaw was seething. He had half a mind to leave the clan himself, or better yet leave and return with something deadly. He was done being a good boy. When he heard Dusklion's voice he let out a very irritated huff and padded over, realizing exactly what he was being yelled at for.

"...Do it, then. Exile me. Just know that doing that will be the beginning of the end, and I will bring hell with me when I return." He snarled, angry at himself and at everyone around him for not realizing how stupid this all was. Punishments didn't fix problems, it just made cats feel stupid. Why couldn't they see that?! His fuse had burnt way too far, and he was done forgiving. "As far as I'm concerned, nobody in the clan needed help from the 'goody-two-shoes' whose brother got exiled for doing something that their sibling is starting to doubt the wrongness of! I've half a mind to drag you out of this territory, and leave you to the mountain lions." That last part came out as though he was going crazy or was starting to act like Appleberry. Oh stars...
Old August 4th, 2024, 08:25 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze padded back into the camp, head half hanging in disappointment that his patrol had turned up nothing for the search for their deputy. But in some twisted way or perhaps simply a change of perspective, finding nothing was finding something. It at least crossed out Dusklion having been at the rift, and it brought the other group's possible involvement to a slim chance. Though his mind went to Russethowl's slight dissapearance, but it was was for hardly any time and it was for a valid, albeit stupid, reason. Nothing to be worrying over when they had much more important things to bring up, it would be petty. Though Seabreeze would keep an eye on the tom for any other signs of inadequacy shown, at the slightest paw out of line, Seabreeze's tolerance for the ex-thunderclanner would be out.

He made his way over to the leader, and halted to give his report. Voice taunt with being annoyed at himself. "Nothing was found along or around the border. Though I would like to mention that there was no fresh scents that suggest that the other group was in our territory as well, not that there would be much motive for them, I do not believe they are involved."
[ @occultation - Fadingstar | @Bean - Russethowl | @Minkuu - Sunsetgleam ]
[ Also idk how the timeline works because didn't Fadingstar also go out on a patrol? So idk if he is in camp or not... if this needs to change then just let me know! ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old Today, 02:13 PM
Put your back on me

Bump Policy: 24 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

♤ Goldfish ♤
♤The Ace of Spades♤
Go With The Flow | Agatha Kitty | Primal Instincts [Climbing]

The Ace of Spades looked faintly baffled as she trotted into camp. They'd gotten a tad lost on the way home from the outskirts border, and the tortoiseshell warrior had her golden hues a bit widened just from surprise. She thought she knew the territory very well by now, but apparently not well enough. Oh, well. They had things to report. Quickly padding up to the dark tabby deputy, Goldfish gave her a friendly nod. "Sorry we're late, got a bit preoccupied. There were two youngish cats wandering around the border, sitting right on the markers, so we made sure to chase them off and mark the borders better. Nobody got hurt and they abided by the demands for them to leave." She mewed, eyes relaxing a bit and tail tip flicking to and fro occasionally. The scarred feline looked quite unbothered despite the small dispute that had taken place. The younger cats had just.. left by request. Easy peasy. No problems had really occurred. "Other than that I expanded the borders a bit to include a large pile of rocks that smelled of mouse, but there were none that I could see easily. By then we just had to book it back, hehe." She gave a quick glance back at uer patrolmates with a brief smile. Then her face returned to neutral once again as she turned back to Dusklion, golden eyes potentially meeting her blue ones.

[/SPOILER]

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Staff Sign?

Last edited by Blaaze; Today at 02:13 PM.