Today 02:26 PM

Old Today, 12:12 PM

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Beetlepaw
She/they
Apprentice
9 moons

Beetlepaw watched from outside the nursery. How could she have interrupted this? She felt a surge of anger for Vinekit. “Flamesurge! Shockhoney!” She cheered.

ily!
Old Today, 12:13 PM
no more bagels

Bump Policy: Anytime I am online
My Mood: Yeehaw

Flowernose amd Hawkthorn joined in. Flamesurge! Shockhoney!"

Vinekit watched from the nursery and frowned.

Please note that my character's actions do not describe how I feel!

The Group of Wild
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=87138
My Farmhouse Supply
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=86982
Old Today, 12:25 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days, 24hrs for Urgent
My Mood: Cool

┏━━━━━•°•°•❈•°•°•━ ━━━━┓
<— Cedarstrike —>
┗━━━━━•°•°•❈•°•°•━ ━━━━┛
She-Cat <‐> 35 Moons <-> Warrior <-> Thunderclan
Interacting with:
A grey-brown, long haired she-cat with tabby stripes and big yellow eyes. She is of average stature, if not only slightly on the larger side.

"Flamesurge! Shockhoney!" She chanted along with the crowd. Her apprentice would be up there someday.

You've had to walk a dark and terrible path alone.

Character List and Trackers

Last edited by babysith; Today at 01:41 PM.
Old Today, 12:34 PM

My Mood: Cheeky

Lavendersong, standing amongst her clanmates, purred with delight at the wonderful news for Flamesurge and her newfound friend Shockhoney. She couldn't help but feel excited anytime there were new faces in the warriors den. Taking a deep breath to prepare her soft-spoken voice, Lavendersong yowled along with the rest of her clanmates to celebrate and welcome the new warriors, "Flamesurge! Shockhoney"

Starclan has truly blessed us with our new warriors! The more friends, the better. I can't wait to go on patrol and hunting trips with Shockhoney!

She glanced around for Creepingpaw but could not spot him, remaining firm and hopeful that he would make her proud and have his ceremony on Stormcrest one day.

Creepingpaw, towards the back of the rest of the clan but away from his mentor, sat on his haunches staring off into the distance while listening, before staring intently as Bumblestar made the announcement and climbed Stormcrest. He couldn't help the pangs of jealousy, but it also sparked a fire in him to train harder and become a fearsome warrior. With his entire speckled chest, the silver tom yowled loudly, "FLAMESURGE! SHOCKHONEY!!" Hoping that his former denmate could hear him.

Cool names.. I hope mines can be as cool as Shockhoney's... He thought to himself, as begrudging as he might be.

@Rose - Shockhoney

Last edited by twizzypaw; Today at 12:39 PM.
Old Today, 01:03 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever im avalible
My Mood: Yeehaw

Lionpaw looks at the two new warriors. "Flamesurge! Shockhoney!" she mewed. then looked at her mentor.
@silver.
Old Today, 01:13 PM
Put your back on me

Bump Policy: 24 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

Sproutfleck was about to snap at Mountaintalon but Wolfhibe beat him to it. The affection was disgusting the patterned Tom beyond words. So instead Sproutfleck just totally ignored the fact that the insufferable cat his dear apprentice called a father and turned to look at Wolfhive. ”He just wants attention. Ignore him.” He mewed. Still ignoring Mountaintalon, not even sparing him a glance.

Then Wolfhive left and Sproutfleck was left with Mountaintalon. Only now did he offer him a smile and offer Kestrelpaw a wink. ”Do whatever’s best for you, Kes. He’s your father, and he may know what’s best for you in some ways, but you’re your own cat. If you don’t want to be named after those monstrous Kestrels I want to eat for dinner, that’s okay. I trust you and support you whatever happens. To me, you’ll always be my apprentice. Always be someone I see as a goofy, playful cat I love and support as a mentor.” father. Not mentor. To The Bronze Knight, Kestrelpaw was his kid. Though he wouldn’t ever tell anyone.

As Kestrelpaw was called up for her ceremony, Only then did he realize his other kid passed out. Dear lord have mercy, his tick. Sproutfleck found himself padding quickly toward his kid, muttering soft curses under his breath before being blocked by other cats. Drizzlecloud. Okay, the former medicine cat could take care of the fallen clingy mess. But Pinepaw would probably want him there. Come on, move! Please please move. Please just let him reach him. Please, starsdamn it!

Sproutfleck felt the fur raise on his back as he paced, just trying to get close to him. But then he remembered he was given a new apprentice, and so he sat down anxiously and an ankle biter found her way to him. Bravepaw. What a cute name for a little kit! Well, that wasn’t very nice. But Bravepaw was still a kit a few moments ago. ”Hey there, Bravepaw. My names Sproutfleck and I’m so excited to be your mentor! You’ll do fine I’m certain. As soon as this meeting finishes we can go out for a territory tour, how does that sound? Well actually as soon as I can see my ki- Pinepaw is okay I’ll take you out.”

He meant his promise, so that was something off the list. With a stone heavy in his belly, he looked up at Bumblestar again. ”You can sit with me or you can go sit with someone else as long as you come back as soon as it’s over.” The speckled Tom told her, looking her up and down with his green hues before smiling. ”Ive got a lot of faith in you. I trust you won’t disappoint, eh?”

It was time. Kes stepped up, as did Morningpaw. A wave of to o many feelings hit him suddenly, and then she had done it. Shockhoney was a warrior. KesStress. Shocks. Shocks had done it. She did it and Sproutfleck was just beaming uncontrollably with pride, his paws quivering. “Flamesurge! SHOCKHONEY! Flamesurge! SHOCKHONEY!!” His joy was evident. He looked at Bravepaw. “Soon that’ll be you up there, kiddo.” He mewed, b it his shining eyes quickly redirected back to his former apprentice. No. No tears. Stop no tears. His eyes were watering and he took a lot of effort to not cry. Then he flashed a grin down at his new trainee. “I promise I’m not a sap.” He assured her.

[/SPOILER]

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Staff Sign?