Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 12:13 PM
[p] just livin' to...
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 12:10 PM
A Quail makes an angry...
Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 11:52 AM
As Swift as a Slug
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 11:48 AM
punishments give new...
by Ian
Last post by Ian
Today 11:44 AM

Old Today, 08:41 AM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Inspired
Default Lovely day for a day dream [P]

Irisdream
The sunlight streamed through the trees and a gentle breeze blew through. The river was babbling gently, there was no doubt it was a tremendously beautiful and peaceful day. Irisdream laid by the river with her eyes closed, not too far from camp. Here she could listen to the sounds of the birds and the water peacefully, her ears flicking lazily as she lightly dozed. Here, away from the camp and so many eyes of her clanmates, she felt like she could relax a little. She didn't have to be mommy's perfect little star when nocat was around to see her.

Daffodilpaw - Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE] - WindClan Apprentice
Heathernose - WindClan Warrior
Rainpaw; Ravenpaw - RiverClan Apprentice
Irisdream - RiverClan Warrior
Hemlockleaf; Embercloud - ShadowClan Warrior
Strawberryfur; Sunnystreak; Acornfall - ThunderClan Warrior

Old Today, 08:48 AM

Bump Policy: 4/5 days
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: Lovely day for a day dream [P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna16 View Post

Irisdream
The sunlight streamed through the trees and a gentle breeze blew through. The river was babbling gently, there was no doubt it was a tremendously beautiful and peaceful day. Irisdream laid by the river with her eyes closed, not too far from camp. Here she could listen to the sounds of the birds and the water peacefully, her ears flicking lazily as she lightly dozed. Here, away from the camp and so many eyes of her clanmates, she felt like she could relax a little. She didn't have to be mommy's perfect little star when nocat was around to see her.

Mothdrizzle approached the lounging she. “Hello there, Irisdream." It smiled, dropping the bird it brought with it. “Wanna share?"
Old Today, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbalTea View Post
Mothdrizzle approached the lounging she. “Hello there, Irisdream." It smiled, dropping the bird it brought with it. “Wanna share?"
Irisdream was startled from her daydreaming by the sound of Mothdrizzle's voice. Her eyes shot open, but she caught herself before she floundered outwardly. She gently cleared her throat as she sat up, wrapping her tail neatly around her paws as if to catch herself. She glanced between the bird and Mothdrizzle. Well, I haven't eaten yet. And it would be rude to decline after Mothdrizzle came out of it's way. She noted. After a couple heartbeats, Irisdream nodded and offered a small smile. "Yes, Mothdrizzle. Thank you!" She mewed cooly.

"Very generous of you to share with me." She added with a polite nod of thanks. She bent over the bird and took a bite, careful to avoid messing up her whiskers too much but the motion was smooth and well-practiced. By now, she knew how to keep herself clean. She sat to allow for Mothdrizzle to take a bite as well, taking a moment to delicately lick her face.

Old Today, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Irisdream was startled from her daydreaming by the sound of Mothdrizzle's voice. Her eyes shot open, but she caught herself before she floundered outwardly. She gently cleared her throat as she sat up, wrapping her tail neatly around her paws as if to catch herself. She glanced between the bird and Mothdrizzle. Well, I haven't eaten yet. And it would be rude to decline after Mothdrizzle came out of it's way. She noted. After a couple heartbeats, Irisdream nodded and offered a small smile. "Yes, Mothdrizzle. Thank you!" She mewed cooly.

"Very generous of you to share with me." She added with a polite nod of thanks. She bent over the bird and took a bite, careful to avoid messing up her whiskers too much but the motion was smooth and well-practiced. By now, she knew how to keep herself clean. She sat to allow for Mothdrizzle to take a bite as well, taking a moment to delicately lick her face.

#mothsbingo2024
“You're welcome!" It purred, gratefully eating the remainders of the avian, watching the river tumble down. “Glad we get to go home soon?"It spoke, starting some conversation with the clan mate it did not know very well.

Last edited by HerbalTea; Today at 09:01 AM.
Old Today, 09:13 AM

Quote:
#mothsbingo2024
“You're welcome!" It purred, gratefully eating the remainders of the avian, watching the river tumble down. “Glad we get to go home soon?"It spoke, starting some conversation with the clan mate it did not know very well.
Irisdream sighed wistfully. "Honestly, yes. I have missed our territory fiercely since we..." She paused to consider her words carefully. "Had to leave." She couldn't think of a less confrontational way to phrase that. But Mothdrizzle didn't seem the type to get worked up over that phrasing. "How about you? Any special plans once we return?" She asked politely.

Old Today, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Irisdream sighed wistfully. "Honestly, yes. I have missed our territory fiercely since we..." She paused to consider her words carefully. "Had to leave." She couldn't think of a less confrontational way to phrase that. But Mothdrizzle didn't seem the type to get worked up over that phrasing. "How about you? Any special plans once we return?" She asked politely.

“Excited about not risking death!" Mothdrizzle joked. “No more tumbling to our demise!" It added. Trying to stretch, the cat accidentally stepped on a anthill, OUCH #mothsbingo2024
Old Today, 10:02 AM

Quote:
“Excited about not risking death!" Mothdrizzle joked. “No more tumbling to our demise!" It added. Trying to stretch, the cat accidentally stepped on a anthill, OUCH #mothsbingo2024
Irisdream let out a soft chuckle of agreement. "Indeed! Mountains are no place for cats." She agreed. "Oh!" She gasped when Mothdrizzle stepped on the ant hill, stepping forward to try and help it only to find herself stepping in a smaller ant hill nearby. She let out a little yelp and shook her paw off, leaping to the side. "Let's come over here!" She meowed. "I don't see any other hills around here."

Old Today, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Irisdream let out a soft chuckle of agreement. "Indeed! Mountains are no place for cats." She agreed. "Oh!" She gasped when Mothdrizzle stepped on the ant hill, stepping forward to try and help it only to find herself stepping in a smaller ant hill nearby. She let out a little yelp and shook her paw off, leaping to the side. "Let's come over here!" She meowed. "I don't see any other hills around here."

“Yeah. Hopefully we can dip our paws in the river. If we don't tumble and drown that is." Mothdrizzle commented, following Irisdream happily.
Old Today, 10:17 AM

Quote:
“Yeah. Hopefully we can dip our paws in the river. If we don't tumble and drown that is." Mothdrizzle commented, following Irisdream happily.
Irisdream let out another soft chuckle. "Agreed, we should watch our pawsteps carefully." She meowed, padding over to the stream. She was mindful of where to place her paws, before dipping the paw that she set in the anthill in the cool water. She let out a purr of relief, the water felt refreshing on her paws. "The water feels nice!" She meowed over her shoulder at Mothdrizzle, flicking her tail for it to join her.

Old Today, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Irisdream let out another soft chuckle. "Agreed, we should watch our pawsteps carefully." She meowed, padding over to the stream. She was mindful of where to place her paws, before dipping the paw that she set in the anthill in the cool water. She let out a purr of relief, the water felt refreshing on her paws. "The water feels nice!" She meowed over her shoulder at Mothdrizzle, flicking her tail for it to join her.

Sticking its paw in, Mothdrizzle sighed in relief “Thats nice!" “Glad this river is here, unless we drown of course." It added.
Nice and cool. #mothsbingo2024

Last edited by HerbalTea; Today at 10:24 AM.