Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by babysith View Post

┏━━━━━•°•°•❈•°•°•━ ━━━━┓
<— Cedarstrike —>
┗━━━━━•°•°•❈•°•°•━ ━━━━┛
She-Cat <‐> 35 Moons <-> Warrior <-> Thunderclan
Interacting with: Beepaw
A grey-brown, long haired she-cat with tabby stripes and big yellow eyes. She is of average stature, if not only slightly on the larger side.

The excitement of her new apprentice made her laugh. "My name is Cedarstrike, little one. Did you have any other questions for me?" Briefly Cedar looked over at the two apprentices saying their oaths. What a day of growth for the clan!

Bee.jpg
Beepaw
He/him, 3 moons, Apprentice

"Cedarstrike, okay Cedarstrike! I will try to remember that" Try and fail likely knowing his memory, he almost forgot what he had done to become an apprentice so early! "I think my last question would be ummmm... Oh yeah! What type of training are we gonna start with? Ohhh can I hunt a snake, I heard some of the warriors would hunt snakes! Do you think I would look like a strong warrior if I hunted a snake?" Starclan knows this young apprentice could probably talk his enemies to death.

Help me hatch my babies
Old Today, 09:32 AM
Life is great

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Queenly

Willowpaw purred happily at the announcement.

---- Spiritsplash is the current deputy of TideClan!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=86510
---- Visit Domino's Cove! He welcomes everyone!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=86495
Old Today, 10:41 AM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Nightgaze
Thunderclan Hornet

Ceremonies, yay! Normal as always but still nice to see new apprentices! And important news, wonder what it could be! Medicine cats, probably! Kneading the ground beneath her paws, Nightgaze perked her ears as Bumblestar started the meeting. Reassignment, hmm, and? Wait, a new clanmate?! Cool! Love seeing a new clanmate! Copperpaw, eh? Wonder who'd, mentor the newbie! ...Her!? Her vivid hues flashed with surprised for a moment before a large smile came across her maw. Wow, wow, wow!

Springing to her paws, the small hornet surveyed the large huddle of cats for Copperpaw. 'Where are they?! Oh, that must be them!' Soon, an unfamiliar cat who seemed to be searching for someone caught her eye. Without a moments hesitation, she bolted at them, skidding to a stop just a few inches away. "Hiya, new kid! I'm Nightgaze and I'll be your mentor! Bet we'll haave lots of fun!" Tone full of friendliness, she truly believed they would get along. Though she didn't mention it much, Night was also from outside the clans so mabye they could find common ground in that!

Occupied with Copperpaw already, Nightgaze only turned her head when her name was called again. Wha? Oh, another apprentice?! Nice! Cougarpaw, huh?! Glancing back at Copperpaw, she blinked eagerly. "Guess we'll have another buddy to train with us!"
Good, now they could test their skills with each other since she planned on training them at the same pace. Never pay more attention to one apprentice than the other, it was like having a favourite child! Which, of course, Nightgaze had no idea what that was like since she had no siblings but she imagined it to be horrendous!

Doing a full 360 turn, the black furred mollie started trotting towards where she had spotted Cougarpaw(or who she thought was them) and beckoned Copperpaw to follow with a flick of her tail. They would all meet this day! "Hiya! I'm you're mentor as well as Copper here! Isn't this cool we'll all be a team now!" Just then Bumblestar's voice fell upon her ears again. Plopping down next to both of her apprentices, she once again strained to listen closely.

Psuhing apprentices too hard wasn't good indeed. Could damage them for life and that was pretty messed up. Well, she'd make sure they didn't get mistreated! It was her job as a hornet and she felt a sense of protection over the young ones of the clan. Hopefully they would feel safe coming to her. Oh gosh! Warrior ceremonies?! Amazing! Extremely involved, she could help give a grin of approval as they said their oaths. This was always memorable! One of the most important moments in a clan cat's life and it was a joy to witness! New warriors, heck yeah!

@ophelia @Tallstar

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old Today, 11:15 AM

Bump Policy: 2 days, 24hrs for Urgent
My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naila View Post

Attachment 3639
Beepaw
He/him, 3 moons, Apprentice

"Cedarstrike, okay Cedarstrike! I will try to remember that" Try and fail likely knowing his memory, he almost forgot what he had done to become an apprentice so early! "I think my last question would be ummmm... Oh yeah! What type of training are we gonna start with? Ohhh can I hunt a snake, I heard some of the warriors would hunt snakes! Do you think I would look like a strong warrior if I hunted a snake?" Starclan knows this young apprentice could probably talk his enemies to death.

┏━━━━━•°•°•❈•°•°•━ ━━━━┓
<— Cedarstrike —>
┗━━━━━•°•°•❈•°•°•━ ━━━━┛
She-Cat <‐> 35 Moons <-> Warrior <-> Thunderclan
Interacting with: Beepaw
A grey-brown, long haired she-cat with tabby stripes and big yellow eyes. She is of average stature, if not only slightly on the larger side.

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫ ◦ ≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

This one was going to give her a run for her money. "Maybe we can start with something a liiiittle smaller. Less dangerous. At least for now. We can go hunting though! It'll be good for you to learn how, but the very first thing I want to train you in will be climbing. It's essential for our area and the sooner you learn, the better." She nodded matter-of-factly. "Especially since I'll have to start taking you out and about. Like Bumblestar mentioned, we won't be fighting anything for some time, but I want you to learn quickly how to get away from predators."

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫ ◦ ≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

You've had to walk a dark and terrible path alone.

Character List and Trackers