queen of procrastination

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Snowkit
she/her & they/them || white long fluffy fur,
chubby & deep blue eyes || 6 moons || no Purrks

----------

Snowkit sees the cat and decides she is quite bored and wants attention. So she politely runs over and pounces on the cat. On her face is a big bright smile, she rarely ever disrupted older cats but she must admit that was fun.

{ @Omari }

plot prompt!!
Hello!

I'm trying to get back to rping, feel free to chat with me or ask for anything.
Old Yesterday, 12:10 PM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: every 3 days :3
My Mood: Yeehaw

rookfire could see the humour in taking his place near hazelstripes former apprentice, basking in the hot rays of the afternoon sun, but briefly considered not doing so, to focus on duties instead, however, it was truly rather funny to him so he settled a short distance from her. the guilt for resting went as quickly as it came, with the sun warming the enforcers dark pelt, he could accept this opportunity to rest his healing shoulder. a brief glance around the clearing, midnightpath was splayed out on her side, whilst rookfire couldnt quite shake the need to be alert at all times enough to let his guard down that much, instead going to rest in a semi loaf with his eyes only closed halfway. however, his mind was wandering, enough so to tune out any non relevant sounds and movement of cats going about their days.

[ @Omari @Ladiebugg @SoulJoy #rooksummer24 ]

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Old Yesterday, 01:44 PM
Pfp by @/Dolomedes!

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Magpiepaw
She, Her\Apprentice\11 moons\Shadowclan
"Why pick them when I can do it so much better?"

Purrks: Silvertonuge [ACTIVE] Kittysoftpaws [ACTIVE]

- - -
"My favorite color is you. You keep me young and that's how I wanna be."
Okay. So. Today absolutely sucked. Gracklpaw had disappeared from the face of the earth, which was (KEEP IT A SECRET!!!) her worst nightmare besides him dying in some absolutely horrible way and she wouldn't be able to save him like a good warrior should. So yeah, today sucked. Like, really really sucked. Magpiepaw was nearly a warrior, a fully made warrior, and yet she felt grief and fear overcome her like she had a second pelt of icy snow. What if he had died? Where the heck did he even go? Why had he gone? She still had so many pranks to pull on him, some to pull with him. Gone. All gone. Just like baba, just like mammy. Lost to whatever the world had in store for them. So yeah, Magpiepaw wasn't feeling it, she wasn't even angry, just overwhelmed and sad and scared.

The small she-cat paced the clearing, her fur spiked up this way and that as her eyes darted to and fro. Her long tail lashed impatiently behind her, her head looking up after every three paces just to look at the exit of the clearing, wondering if Gracklpaw would suddenly burst out of there and be all like, "Surprise! Haha, I sure got you! It was just a really extreme game of hide and go seek, I'm totally not dead or severely injured." But Magpiepaw knew Gracklepaw well enough to know that he wouldn't pull a stunt as insensitive as that, Magpiepaw wouldn't wish it on her worst enemy (AHEM, QUIETPAW, THE RAT!).

Her paw pads had gotten all sore from pacing so much, but Magpiepaw kept pumping her stubby legs as far as they could go. Maybe if she tried hard enough... Things would just happen for her. Ugh.... 'maybes'. She hated them, she despised them. She didn't want a maybe, she wanted to be sure, ABSOLUTELY sure. And 'maybes' don't cut it. A maybe won't bring Gracklpaw back home.

Tags:
@alec // Rookfire
@redshiftreign // Grousepaw
@Mica // Birdpaw
@Aolani // Yellowtwist

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!

Last edited by Marigoldwhisper; Yesterday at 02:09 PM.
Old Yesterday, 05:15 PM
Little Snowflake

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Fine

Shadekit
Pure black pelt; dark tabby markings; amber eyes
She/her || 5 moons || ShadowClan
Agatha Kitty - Silver Tongue - Shadow Fiend

---
Shadekit was sleeping in her nest-- It was the middle of the night. Suddenly, she heard a loud sound, jolting her awake. Her heart thumped rapidly. It was just an owl, she thought. She closed her eyes and tried to go back to sleep. She shifted. And she shifted again. This is stupid, she thought, scared of some random noise. Eventually she decided that she would go outside. I probably just need some fresh air. So she got up, swiftly licking off some moss that clung to her pelt, and quietly padded out of the nursery, letting the shadows conceal her.

Outside was... Beautiful. Moonlight shone down on the camp in shafts, illuminating the dens. Fireflies flickered, blinking in and out, as if the stars themselves had come down to earth, to mingle in the quiet peace of the night. The owl hooted again, but Shadekit wasn't afraid this time. She sat in the shadows, a lone kit, watching. Watching the fireflies. Watching her classmates sleep, presumably dreaming about catching mice and chasing butterflies. Watching the rustle of the night breeze in the trees, the bushes. Watching the clouds drift by high above. Watching the fireflies that had temporarily taken over camp, the tiny stars.

To some, it might've seemed eerie. But to Shadekit, it truly was beautiful.
---

[ CLOSED ] - #2024snowbingo

Last edited by snowflake.; Yesterday at 05:17 PM.
Old Yesterday, 05:21 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Inspired

Embercloud l 38 moons l she/her
Embercloud took a rare moment to herself to rest and lounge in the camp. She laid down still as stone, her neck still lifted with her front paws under her but her hindquarters rotated slightly so her back legs were to her right side. Her eyes were closed as she listened peacefully to the goings-on around the camp, ears twitching and turning to follow the sounds. Hearing her clanmates all around her brought her a sense of peace and comfort, she felt secure in her home.

Daffodilpaw - Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE] - WindClan Apprentice
Heathernose - WindClan Warrior
Rainpaw; Ravenpaw - RiverClan Apprentice
Irisdream - RiverClan Warrior
Hemlockleaf; Embercloud - ShadowClan Warrior
Strawberryfur; Sunnystreak; Acornfall - ThunderClan Warrior

Old Yesterday, 06:26 PM
energy to surge breakers

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

RushingKit
Static/Spark/It
3/100
— — —
The kit watched as if in slow motion as Cranekit turned the rock last second and threw it towards spark… attempting to dodge, something didn’t feel right. It was like static blinked and they were in a different spot. Looking at where they once were and then where the rock was now on the ground. Where it once was like the ground just struck by lightning. A small impression and line marks from the spot where Rushing just was to where they are now. ”Uh… did you guys see that? That was weird. I’m sure it was nothing though.” It’s not like spark had powers (that they knew of) so there was no explanation to it.
”Im not crazy, right?”
The kit asked before turning to its siblings..

// @fenrir // @carmen // @elaif
RushingKit!

Old Yesterday, 06:42 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Status: can i hang our favorite pictures on the walls of moss and mold?
Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

dizzycloud stared into space. [wip]

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]
Old Yesterday, 11:24 PM
I am a real person.

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Stressed

Stagskull

Guard duty

Stagskull sat to the side, her tail lashing slowly.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn
Old Today, 01:28 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her | Purrks Overlook

Lostspark hadn’t poked her nose into the Nursery for a good while now. And, well, for a valid reason too. She had twenty-one kids … and they had given her trauma. Apologies if she was hesitant to go back in the den that reminded her so starkly of all the mistakes she’d made. Her kits, she loved to the moon and beyond — but she had hurt them, even if unintentionally.

Pushing that from her mind and exhaling softly, the lithe grey Enforcer poked her head into the nursery, supposedly ‘blind’ amber eyes seeking out a certain… kit. There. “Palekit? Out here, please?” He had requested a herb lesson specifically from her. Why - she did not know, but she wasn’t complaining. “We’ll go over the herbs you wanted to know.”

[ @goodacacia - Palekit | This completely slipped my mind I’m sorry aah ]

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.

Last edited by Rose; Today at 01:29 AM.
Old Today, 03:48 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idiotic.Bean101 View Post

Bloomingblaze-She/Her
20 Moons

---------------

"Make a demand to Dawnstar?" Bloomingblaze chuckled "Seems risky. Pretty sure she's expectin', so she's like, extra angry."

She gave a lick to her paw as she spoke.
She didn't want to assume that another cat was expecting, but Dawnstar never usually looked that... swollen? Not like she did at the last meeting.
It wasn't like Bloomingblaze was trynna be rude, just something she had noticed.

@kittycatburmise

Doeflame

"Wait, hang on. Dawnstar's expecting? How did I not know this?" Doeflame shook her head. "I'm really behind on the gossip, aren't I?" This is why she needed cats who she could trust to spill everything they knew. It wasn't like she had the capacity to notice these things on her own- which wasn't her fault, by the way. It was Dawnstar's for not showing her face around camp enough. Yep, definitely.

Hmm, extra angry Dawnstar. As much as Doeflame wanted to annoy the leader, she liked her pelt intact. So giving the leader's den one last longing look, she turned back to Bloomingblaze. "S'pose you're right. Dawnstar's angry enough at the best at times." A pause, and then- "oh StarClan. We're going to have little Dawnstars running wild bossing us around. I don't think I can handle this."