Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Lovely day for a day dream...
by Luna16
Last post by Luna16
Today 09:13 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Naila
Today 09:11 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Aroogi
Today 09:10 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Alderheart2763
Today 09:06 AM
Snowheart's Mini Pixelgif...
Last post by seeingstars
Today 09:05 AM

Old Yesterday, 06:50 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Welcoming

WindClan Gathering for Tales

Event [#event]

The evening sky is deepening into twilight, and a cool breeze rustles through the WindClan camp. The tall grass of the moors sways gently as the stars begin to emerge. Duckthroat, the WindClan elder, has made his way to a flat rock near the fresh kill pile where he’s arranged a few scattered stones and a small pile of dried moss He settles onto the rock, his fur fluffed up against the chill, and looks around with a hopeful expression.
Duckthroat’s whiskers twitch as he arranges his seating and checks the small pile of herbs, setting up a comfortable spot for his audience. He looks out at the camp with a mixture of anticipation and patience, his eyes scanning for any cats who might come by.

With a clear, inviting tone, Duckthroat raises his voice to attract the attention of the clan.

Come gather ‘round, young and old alike!” he calls out, his voice echoing through the camp. “I have tales to share—stories of bravery, mystery, and ancient lore. There’s magic in the words of our ancestors, and I’m eager to share them with anyone who’ll listen. Don’t be shy; come and join me!”

Howdy everyone! I decided to host a spooky story event to help people knock that off of their Bingo cards
-I will post everyday a piece of his spooky story /Probably will be every two days
-Once he is done anyone and everyone can tell a story
-This event is open to everyone! Though sorry kits if you get scared
Any questions? Vm me!
- Whoever tells the scariest story Duckthroat will give them a Fox tooth he got from his apprentice days

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @appariitiion @beau @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Moonraven @Undertaker @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @TheNyanCatMinecart @Abyssopelagic @Rani @gs29513 @Peril @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Rizo @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Bean @Tecumori @SpiritWolf_yt @Snivellus @Lunalis @Alchemist Kitsune @sock @phantom @Caspian @Starii @narcissus @Dakotaa @lem~ @felidays @hermeswind @Spookez. @serendipity. @DdeongJoongie_Tanghulu @ophelia @FruitBatz @Cinnamon~ @Jayden @Kix @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @tulin @Carrot @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Aolani @Succpunk @silver. @Neptune. @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @isla @Marycat006 @Fish @Mica @Rustleaf @hawkboi @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @lunartranquility @endlesshax @Samantha @Luck @ThatOneKid @Desert Rain Frog @finley !! @Firestar512 @{Victim} @Moon Shark @_Snowstorm_ @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @Kaida @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Airy @Blaaze @Shrew @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @elio @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Oliver @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Indy @JuniperSeed @20874 @Toga Himiko @PINTO BEAN @GoldenDaffodils @ollie @Sootipatooti @Seamrog @Idiotic.Bean101 @Lightningpaw666 @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @RainFall Wonders @Daragca @lionparty25 @Patagonia @sleepyyjax @---Bluestar--- @TheRedWyvern @SilverFur. @SandyFox @Crown_Sage @hiraeth @GrimLock: Protecters @Hope @Stitchedpatch @Eleanora @Mike29 @HerbalTea @bigbxdwolfz @Blossom Cry @Luna16 @Bluest+r~ @Rawr @SilverInky @Flamingoidiot

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon

Last edited by Tallstar; Yesterday at 08:15 PM.
Old Yesterday, 07:06 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: Gathering for Tales

Sneezekit padded up to the adult. Stories of Bravery? Mystery? ANCIENT LORE? Sneezekit had always wanted to learn more about WindClan's past, and this was their chance!
Old Yesterday, 07:52 PM

My Mood: Fine

Dreamsky padded up she liked stories since she was young
Old Yesterday, 09:13 PM
VNP (≠VIP)

Bump Policy: Anytime :)
My Mood: Mysterious

Ashkit stepped out of the nursery. Maybe he could learn more about the clans by going here. He towards the Elder and then sat down.

URGENT: IN NEED OF A HEADER

Old Yesterday, 10:22 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler/Fury | He/him | 50 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

A scary story!!!!! Even with his current sorrow Crowtooth loved those.

Trying not to appear too enthusiastic the fury edged over, sitting in a lump with an ear angled to Duckthroat as he waited to listen, reflecting on his own past of telling scary stories when he was an apprentice.
Old Today, 12:17 AM
LOOKS LIKE THE REAL THING

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Yeehaw

ALL I EVER WANTED
WAS TO BE OF WILDFLOWERS
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❀ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MAGGOTKIT . 5 MOONS . IT/ITS . WINDCLAN

Storytime? Storytime with Duckthroat?? Maggotkit can't get over there fast enough, scurrying like it's got a wildfire at its heels to make it in time.

"Can there be a dead cats story," it asks immediately, "and also can there be cats with three legs? Instead of four?" Maggotkit's recent encounter with Houndhop has had it thinking quite a bit about cats with all number of legs except four. Namely three. Just in case Duckthroat somehow doesn't understand these clear instuctions, Maggotkit demonstrates by pulling one leg up and skipping a few steps. "So, like that. Like Houndhop. Can they be like that? They don't have to be the dead ones. There should be dead ones too, though. Like when Waspflower got ate by a badger and then Umberstar was sad forever."

Maggotkit's through with its orders by now—walking on all the feet it has, too, so that it can easily deposit itself close to Duckthroat along with the pawful of other cats inching in for good ol' storytime. "Also hi."

It remembers to be sweet, because Duckthroat is a good cat. It also tries to shut up and look very attentive and...listener-y...after its rambling, because Duckthroat is a good cat. Also because it wants stories, even if they're not made-to-order.

@Tallstar ; DUCKTHROAT

gravelly waypoint
Old Today, 03:05 AM

My Mood: Queenly

@Tallstar

She would gather with the group of cats and sit down. "Oh I like scary stories" she would flick her tail and smile. "Going to enjoy listening and telling my own story"