by dino.
Last post by Kaida
Today 07:00 PM

Old Today, 03:11 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

SMOKEKIT was waiting for Mossfreckle when the tom eventually fell asleep. He knew he wasn't expected, and frankly liked the element of surprise - he was about to give the medicine cat a fright of his life.

The dreamscape was a shadowed version of ShadowClan territory, the ground beneath their paws watery muck. The more Mossfreckle would move, the deeper the substance would become - until he was forced to paddle against the force of the swampy fluid.

"Gnashing, thrashing, in depths I seek
To fulfill a gnawing hunger not meek
Brave the waters, dare you try
Unless you are afraid to die?"

Around his legs, something large slid past - and in a flash he'd feel a biting pain in his flesh; scarlet would tinge the brown water.

Then, another pain - and as Mossfreckle looked to find the source of his attacks, Smokekit in the form of a massive, fish-like creature, would surface from the water. He rushed him, jaws agape.

"Treat me well, sate my hunger
Or countless will forever go under!"

Then Mossfreckle would wake up.

[ @elio ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old Today, 05:21 PM
rattling my kennel door

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Tw: Nightmare, blood, pain, dissociation

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The High Priestess ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆

❦ Gnashing teeth and gnawing guilt. A fundamentally wrong feeling that slumbered deep within the freckled tom alongside the beast and burdens of a life hewn and given from so much taken… he has failed… time and time and time again, he had failed. A cumulation of all the evils so deeply locked within the cage of his rib cage, an appreciation broadcast unbeknownst to him by the very being that seemed to materialise in the shadowy conifer canopied forest of a much darker Shadowclan, it was the territory but the tension was ominous and almost stifling as the watery murk beneath his paws became a shifting almost quick sand esc substance which threatened to swallow him whole as it grew deeper until it was a rapid of churning, midnight waters. White tipped paws scrambled to curl against the waters as lanky limbs flailed in an almost futile attempt to propel himself forward, to keep his bobbing angular head above the water as the waves rippled in swells that glinted in claw like crescent’s against the star streaked skies weary reflections.

Gnashing, thrashing, in depths I seek
To fulfill a gnawing hunger not meek
Brave the waters, dare you try
Unless you are afraid to die?

❦ Wisping tones and crippled form. Slippery and large the beast slide past, a gentle brush of pelt and cycloid scales before the enviable storm broke and archaic hunger became a victor. Thrashing, Mossfreckle was thrashing as sharp, jagged teeth dug into soft flesh and thrust deeper into hard bone, dreamlike terror became searing pain became a warning in his mind as he relinquished control and let his starry mind slip from his being until he became no more than a messenger of the pain and spite and reeling hatred. Swirling murk became crimson as blood welled from tattered spotted tabby form which floated just above the surface, adorned in crimson and crowned in lapping waves… a warning… a warning or a truth or some sick self serving fantasy of punishment for all the times he had failed - those fake, self inflicted failures that weighed heavily on him, the weight of the world pushing him under the waters depths. Mossy hues remained open wide in shock and morbid curiosity as he sunk in a forced danse macabre of the to and fro pressure of the water as the word kept moving on even as the freckled herbalist moved backwards in time with each tick of the clock and each inch that he sunk. Above him a familiar presence in a morphed form broke the surface, the source of his attack show in a hellish halo of light.

Treat me well, sate my hunger
Or countless will forever go under!

❦ Large gapping jaws and eel like body cast so starkly again the muddy waters and deep down the medicine cat knew something was wrong, an aching question loomed in his mind but he couldn’t place his paw on the feeling as it slipped away form him as the soft thud of large paws on hard packed earth sent his living body tumbling awake as large ears pushed back in aggressive fright, hazed orbs blinked rapidly to adjust to the darkness that had consumed the burrow, small pin pricks of starlight the only minuscule source of light, a glint of honeyed ginger tabby pelt was all he took in before a warm form pressed against his tense form as relieve and reality slowly flooded back. ”Hilly…” a soft lilting question no more than a whisper as angular head shook to clear a reeling star hewn mind, he must have yelped in his sleep or cried out in momentary, dream state pain that lingered only as a mental scar which had been physically healed as if it had never existed against his pelt… it never really had… ”I- I am heading outside for some air, watch the stars… I’m okay love,” he paused to lick the toms stocky head in comfort that he refused to let be placed on himself, he was nothing after all, ”You are more the welcome to join me, it will be nice to have some company,” alone was probably best but alone meant addressing and reasoning and this wasn’t really something he could move around within his brain enough to make it make sense… real… it had felt so real like a cry for help… but it couldn’t be real… or could something so unnaturally wrong really have been created and dredged up from the depths of the dark forest realms.

{ @BEAR. ~ eelboy } { @Mica ~ Hilly // let me know if any of the hill parts need edited. }

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat
Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker