Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Alderheart2763
Today 02:22 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Alderheart2763
Today 02:17 PM
A Rock & A Hard Place...
by squidz
Last post by twizzypaw
Today 02:11 PM
Ravenpaw Finder
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 02:07 PM
[CLOSED]“Poisonous.....
Last post by furrensic
Today 02:05 PM

Old Yesterday, 01:46 PM

My Mood: Lazy
Default Re: Ready, Set, GO! (Windclan Race Event!)

Harewhisker
they/them
warrior
14 moons

Harewhisker let out a small sigh, shaking his head "Whatever."

@Bluest+r~

ily!
Old Yesterday, 01:54 PM
no more bagels

Bump Policy: Anytime I am online
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alderheart2763 View Post
Harewhisker
they/them
warrior
14 moons

Harewhisker let out a small sigh, shaking his head "Whatever."

@Bluest+r~
Cloverkit
[27/6]

Cloverkit tilted her head in confusion and asked, "Are you fast? You look fast. I'm so fast that Quailpaw can't even catch me!"

Please note that my character's actions do not describe how I feel!

The Group of Wild
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=87138
My Farmhouse Supply
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=86982
Old Yesterday, 08:38 PM
eepy silly gay! :3

Status: "I am both king and queen, best of both things. But Dad works fine."
Gender: Genderfluid, she/he/they. He/him preferred because I'm testing it out.
Bump Policy: I do not mind bumping at all. Bump after 24+ hours of no response. 12 hours if important.
My Mood: Distracted

•°—————°•
Quailpaw!
WindClan Apprentice
She-cat • She/Her • 6 moons
10/100
Pfft, there's no way you're better than me!
|~~~~~~~~~|
Quailpaw trotted forward, gathering with everyone else. "Sorry if I'm late," she mumbled mostly to herself with a grin. "I was just basking in the glory of knowing that I'll win."
Quailpaw noticed that Cloverkit was nearby, as well as several other cats who hater her, which changed her smirk to a disgusted frown. Nevermind them, she thought. I can win anyways. Surely I've gotten faster since the Nursery incident.

Last edited by Honey_Dreamz; Yesterday at 08:56 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:41 PM
no more bagels

Bump Policy: Anytime I am online
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey_Dreamz View Post

•°—————°•
Quailpaw!
WindClan Apprentice
She-cat • She/Her • 6 moons
10/100
Pfft, there's no way you're better than me!
|~~~~~~~~~|
Quailpaw trotted forward, gathering with everyone else. "Sorry if I'm late," she mumbled mostly to herself with a grin. "I was just basking in the glory of knowing that I'll win."
Quailpaw noticed that Cloverkit was nearby, as well as several other cats who hater her, which changed her smirk to a disgusted frown. Nevermind them, she thought. I can win anyways. Surely I've gotten faster since the Nursery incident.
Cloverkit
[28/6]

Cloverkit spotted Quailpaw and walked by muttering, "Slower than a kit!" She smirked and glared at her.

Please note that my character's actions do not describe how I feel!

The Group of Wild
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=87138
My Farmhouse Supply
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=86982
Old Today, 08:16 AM
hopelessly in love gays

Bump Policy: ★Whenever! Please bump me! My memory is awful and bumps are very helpful!!
My Mood: Blah

Event [#event]

꧁ᬊᬁᴄᴀʀᴅɪɴᴀʟᴘᴀᴡᬊ᭄꧂
He/They |~| Windclan Apprentice |~| 8 moons |~| Agatha Kitty (Active!!), Kitty Softpaws (Active!!)
“Be a voice, not an echo.”

Cardinalpaw looked around, mildly shocked. They hadn't been expecting this many cats to join. "Oh, wow. Okay. Hi everyone. Im assuming if you're here, you're racing. Okay. So, how this will work I will split you guys into groups of 3 or 4. Kits and elders, if you guys could like, show me that you're existent by stepping to the side, so I can count you all, thatd be awesome, thanks loves. Okay! So! We'll be going out to the moor for this, as there isnt enough room for us to race in camp plus Twilightstar wouldn't be happy either. So thank Starclan we have warriors or I'm not sure how this would work. Okay, before we get out to the moors, I'll split you guys into groups. Like I said, No pushing or shoving. If you do, you'll be disqualified. While it would be ever so slighty funny, there would be no chance of you winning anyways. Got that? Great! I'll be joining, for, yknow, fun." Cardinalpaw looked down at Quailpaw with a grin momentarily at that last part. Between him and..uh..Starclan, he just wanted to beat(not physically)that pride out of the younger apprentice. So he'd join. "Oh, by the way, elders and kits, you guys will race
in camp. So after our races, you guys will. So you'll have to wait a bit, I'm afraid."
He said. Cardinalpaw always had to have little side notes after his main yapping spree, didn't he?

(Next Cardinalpaw post later today or tomorrow!)

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @appariitiion @beau @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Moonraven @Undertaker @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @TheNyanCatMinecart @Abyssopelagic @Rani @gs29513 @Peril @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Aroogi @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Rizo @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Bean @Tecumori @SpiritWolf_yt @Snivellus @Lunalis @Alchemist Kitsune @sock @phantom @Caspian @Starii @narcissus @Dakotaa @lem~ @felidays @hermeswind @Spookez. @serendipity. @DdeongJoongie_Tanghulu @ophelia @FruitBatz @Cinnamon~ @Jayden @Kix @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @tulin @Carrot @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Aolani @Succpunk @silver. @Neptune. @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @isla @Marycat006 @Fish @Mica @Rustleaf @hawkboi @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @lunartranquility @endlesshax @Samantha @Luck @ThatOneKid @Desert Rain Frog @finley !! @Firestar512 @{Victim} @Moon Shark @_Snowstorm_ @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @Kaida @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Airy @Blaaze @Shrew @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @elio @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Oliver @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Indy @JuniperSeed @20874 @Toga Himiko @PINTO BEAN @GoldenDaffodils @ollie @Sootipatooti @Seamrog @Idiotic.Bean101 @Lightningpaw666 @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @RainFall Wonders @Daragca @lionparty25 @Patagonia @sleepyyjax @---Bluestar--- @TheRedWyvern @SilverFur. @SandyFox @Crown_Sage @hiraeth @GrimLock: Protecters @Hope @Stitchedpatch @Eleanora @Mike29 @HerbalTea @bigbxdwolfz @Blossom Cry @Honey_Dreamz @Luna16 @Bluest+r~ @Rawr @SilverInky @Flamingoidiot