Today 10:13 AM

Old August 3rd, 2024, 10:28 AM
shh, i don’t sleep

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

OrangeFlower
Female | 30 Moons | ThunderClan Warrior | Posts: 18
white fluffy she-cat with an orange circle in the center of her face, orange ears, paws, and a tail tip. her eyes are a bright green and she has floppy ears
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Blossom Cry

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

The queen observed. Now they both had 2 pieces of moss. Getting closer! The kit probably could carry much more either, though she herself could. When she heard the kit sneeze, her gaze quickly flicked over and the moment she saw her tilting, she instinctively flicked her tail over to catch WillowKit, or at least break her fall a bit. “Be careful there! Are you okay kiddo?” she asked concerned, though she was still smiling lightly to make her feel better.

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

Character Biography’s | Writing and Surprise Shop Hut | Hiatus Aug. 4th-9th
Old August 3rd, 2024, 05:08 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

《 Chasmkit 》
48/10

she/her | Thunderclan kit | 1 & ½ moons

Chasmkit said before picking up the ball, "Follow me!" She trotted to the back wall and threw it into the ceiling by mistake. The moss-ball dropped onto the floor, rolling to Seakit.

@Blossom Cry
Old August 3rd, 2024, 08:03 PM
Little Snowflake

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idiotic.Bean101 View Post

Whitekit-He/Him
4 Moons(as of rp)

PURRKS
Silver Tongue-Not Active

-----------------

Wow, her attention changed fast.
"We can keep playing this for now." Whitekit declared, as if declaring it mattered "We'll play hide and seek soon."

He batted the moss ball back towards Snowkit.

@snowflake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonsai View Post
@snowflake.

Slugkit
~*~
Post - 5
Today was not an outside day. How did Slugkit know this? Well she wasn't outside! She was inside and she didn't want to be outside either! Inside was good today and outside was bad. Those were just the facts. There was just one problem. Inside was boring. She needed something to doooooooooo. How could a place be this nothing??? She looked around her. There was nothing but walls and moss! Moss... A grin spread across her face. There sure was a lot of moss in here. What would happen if she rolled it all up into a massive moss ball! She got started in a rush, taking apart her nest and trying to make it all into a mossball.
Her mossball was HUGE! Probably the biggest ever! And she hadn't even used up all her nest. She just needed to add a little to the sides! She put her paw onto the side of the ball trying to fix a patch and accidentally slipped, pushing it too hard. It began to roll. She scrambled to her paws, and gave chase. "No come back!" But it didn't listen to her! It kept rolling and rolling. It didn't even slow down! Instead it seemed to be going faster! Oh mouse brains! How was she supposed to catch it when it was faster than her? This was so unfair! Thump. She froze. The mossball had hit into another kit, and fallen apart immediately. Oops. "I-I'm so sorry! I told it not to!" She pouted. She stepped over the remains of her mossball masterpiece and looked the kit up and down. "Did it bite you?" She hoped not! The last thing she wanted was for her mossball of awesomeness to have made somecat else sad.
[Just for reference I imagine the mossball to be just slightly bigger than a normal one. It's not as big as Slugkit think XD]

Snowkit
Pure white pelt; light mackerel tabby markings; Icy blue eyes
She/her || 4 moons || ThunderClan

---
Snowkit was just about to catch the moss ball again, when something suddenly hit her from behind. "Oof!" She turned, and saw the scattered remains of a large mossball. She widened her eyes. "Whoa! That's a big mossball," she said. She looked over, and saw another kit apologizing to her. "It's fine!" she said brightly. "I do that too, sometimes." She scrunched her muzzle in a bad imitation of somebody; "For star's sake, go outside! Stop getting in everyone's way!" Then she burst out laughing, eyes glimmering in amusement.
---

(Referencing to an NPC mother since I haven't found one yet)

Old August 3rd, 2024, 08:54 PM
Little Dragon,Hidden Girl

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Blah

Whitepaw, the deaf apprentice, walked in. He was carrying a headless mouse for the kits and queens, or really whoever wanted it in here. Immediatly, he spotted a fluffy green-eyed she cat. She might want it. "Youh wahnt thihs? Iht's whaht aih cauhght inh traihning tohdahy. Wohlfhihive tohld meh toh brihng iht here."
@Rowan

Crown_Sage: Disorderly conduct, looking so happy
rubberRatroom: did a :catpeek: and :sadhampter:
xXDeathBerryXx: for having such a poisonous name
They are in a pitch black, awful dungeon, with seperate cells that they cannot see out of or hear anything from the outside. They will never escape.
Old August 3rd, 2024, 09:49 PM
shh, i don’t sleep

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly

OrangeFlower
Female | 30 Moons | ThunderClan Warrior | Posts: 20
white fluffy she-cat with an orange circle in the center of her face, orange ears, paws, and a tail tip. her eyes are a bright green and she has floppy ears
Interaction For: @Kaida

She glanced over to the apprentice that seemed to be speaking to her. “Ah- thank you! Maybe check if any of the actual queens want it though! I could hunt for myself.” she said, grateful either way for the apprentices offer. She looked back at her kit more a moment, keeping an eye on the young cat.

Character Biography’s | Writing and Surprise Shop Hut | Hiatus Aug. 4th-9th
Old Yesterday, 07:12 PM
Little Dragon,Hidden Girl

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post

OrangeFlower
Female | 30 Moons | ThunderClan Warrior | Posts: 20
Interaction For: @Kaida

She glanced over to the apprentice that seemed to be speaking to her. “Ah- thank you! Maybe check if any of the actual queens want it though! I could hunt for myself.” she said, grateful either way for the apprentices offer. She looked back at her kit more a moment, keeping an eye on the young cat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DdeongJoongie_Tanghulu View Post

Weepingwillow looked up as her son came in, her eyes brightening instantly. 'Snakepelt." She purred gently, Watching her son lay his head on her flank, Weepingwillow gently reached over and licked her sons ears, only pausing as he asked how she'd been. "I've been well........ good. Carrying kits isn't easy." Weepingwillow pointed out, although her tone was fond she was straightforward. Flicking her grey ears Weepingwillow gave a teasing purr, "Hmm. Your apprentice keeping you busy? I'm proud of you for being a mentor. You and your sister." The queen meowed, her tone was genuine as she gently groomed her sons ears. Weepingwillow tensed up for a moment, breathing in deep, slow breaths as if calming herself. "Snakepelt... place your paw here." Weepingwillow said gently, "I think you little siblings want to say hi." The Molly purred, pointing to a spot on her belly for her son to place his paw.

Nightwhisper watched as his son walked in, giving him a gently nuzzle on the shoulder in greeting, Nightwhisper wasn't a cat words, well not cause he was a cool cold warrior, in reality he was just really akward. Nightwhisper watched Weepingwillow groom their son, Nightwhisper felt a small pang of jealousy but pushed it away, this was their son why would he feel that? Well, he didn't spend much time with his kits, which.... now that the Tom thinks about it he should start doing that. Nightwhispers nest was only a few away from his sons, seeing him tired and going to sleep late often. This secretly made Nightwhisper proud as he could tell he'd raised a hardworking warrior. Nightwhisper gently, a bit hesitantly at first, meowed, "Hows... being a mentor?" Nightwhisper winced at how akward that sounded.
"Duh yuh wahnt this?" offering another queen his headless mouse. (this for you Weepwillow or Orangeblossom just saying)

Crown_Sage: Disorderly conduct, looking so happy
rubberRatroom: did a :catpeek: and :sadhampter:
xXDeathBerryXx: for having such a poisonous name
They are in a pitch black, awful dungeon, with seperate cells that they cannot see out of or hear anything from the outside. They will never escape.
Old Yesterday, 10:06 PM
ATEEZ PRESENT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaida View Post
"Duh yuh wahnt this?" offering another queen his headless mouse. (this for you Weepwillow or Orangeblossom just saying)
Weepingwillow kindly shook her head. "No thank you" She purred gently

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old Today, 12:53 AM

My Mood: Hopeful

MAGGOTKIT
Fluffy pale grey tom with faded brown eyes and an off-white underbelly. 3 Moons. He/Him.
"Your bugs are eating me..."

Maggotkit was curled up in his mossy nest alone at the edge of the soft, dark den. He had his thick, fluffy tail draped over his snout, covering his faded brown eyes. His flank rose and fell softly as he slept.
Old Today, 08:08 AM
eepy silly gay! :3

Status: "I am both king and queen, best of both things. But Dad works fine."
Gender: Genderfluid, she/he/they. He/him preferred because I'm testing it out.
Bump Policy: I do not mind bumping at all. Bump after 24+ hours of no response. 12 hours if important.
My Mood: Distracted

~° Honeypetal °~
Image made on Picrew and edited by Honey_Dreamz

Genderfluid • She/They/He • 22 moons
Warrior of ThunderClan

More Honeypetal info + relationship signups here!
°•._________.•°
With a yawn, Honeypetal padded into the Nursery. "Sorry I'm late," he apologized sincerely. "I just...had to train Vinepaw." With a small ear flick, he turned to face Weepingwillow and Snakepelt. "Ah, nice to see you two again!" He smiled, bounding towards them but skidding to a halt, as to not run them over.
"How are the kits doing?" Honeypetal asked Weepingwillow. "And, Snakepelt, how's your new apprentice doing?" They asked, voice a bit teasing. "I bet it's going well, I'm sure you make a great mentor, Snake."
Old Today, 08:15 AM
ATEEZ PRESENT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey_Dreamz View Post
~° Honeypetal °~
Image made on Picrew and edited by Honey_Dreamz

Genderfluid • She/They/He • 22 moons
Warrior of ThunderClan

More Honeypetal info + relationship signups here!
°•._________.•°
With a yawn, Honeypetal padded into the Nursery. "Sorry I'm late," he apologized sincerely. "I just...had to train Vinepaw." With a small ear flick, he turned to face Weepingwillow and Snakepelt. "Ah, nice to see you two again!" He smiled, bounding towards them but skidding to a halt, as to not run them over.
"How are the kits doing?" Honeypetal asked Weepingwillow. "And, Snakepelt, how's your new apprentice doing?" They asked, voice a bit teasing. "I bet it's going well, I'm sure you make a great mentor, Snake."

Weepingwillow gave a gentle purr, licking Snakepelt's ear once and gently reaching up to Nuzzle Honeypetal's cheek. "No worries I'm proud of you for having your own apprentice now, the responsibility makes you a better warrior." Weepingwillow meowed gently, beckoning for her kit to sit, "The kits are good, kicking like crazy." Weepingwillow meowed, her tone half amused half annoyed. "You can feel it if you put your paw on my stomach." Weepingwillow offered gently. Seeing Honeypetal lighting encouraging his brother made Weepingwillow proud, she'd raised her kits well. "So kind, I remember when you were little.... makes me feel old..."

Nightwhisper looked up from grooming Weepingwillow's side, helping her rid of debris. Seeing both of his kits made his eyes light up gently, "Hi Honeypetal" Nightwhisper meowed gently, his eyes a bit proud as he mentioned training his apprentice. He snorted at Weepingwillow as she mentioned feeling old, "Your not old, plus these new kits will make you feel young again

@rubberRatroom

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3