Little Snowflake

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Fine
Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Snowkitpaw
Pure white pelt; light mackerel tabby markings; Icy blue eyes
She/her || 4 moons || ThunderClan

---
"Snowpaw!" She squeaked. She couldn't help meowing her new name out loud. She was an apprentice!!! THIS IS AMAZING!! She was practically vibrating with excitement. She rushed to her paws, tripping over herself in the process, and righted herself, bouncing in place, searching the crowd for Sparrowpelt. She has a mentor!! This was all so exciting she could hardly THINK!!!!

She glanced around, and saw Peachkit-- no, PeachPAW, gesturing for her. She dashed over, fumbling on her paws, fur bristling in excitement. "HI!! Isn't this AMAZING?!?! This IS AMAZING we're both APPRENTICES!!! We can train together!! And we can go on PATROLS WITH EACH OTHER!!!!" She bounced up and down with hardly contained energy. "and we can learn the territories and learn how to hunt and," -- she took a huge breath -- "and learn how to fight and everything else!!!" Her eyes were shining with excitement, and her face was lit up with animation.
---
@nyme - @SuspiciousMindz

Last edited by snowflake.; Today at 12:02 AM.
Old Today, 03:45 AM

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Bee.jpg
Beepaw
He/him, 3 moons, Thunderclan Apprentice

There it was! He wasn't Beekit anymore, but he was Beepaw, he was an apprentice! Now he was on the path of becoming a great warrior for his clan, this was just the best day ever! After sitting there looking proud of himself, he quickly jumped to his paws, next order of action, finding his mentor! As Beekit turned around and looked at all the gathered cats, a couple issues arose, like one he didn't know what his mentor looked like and two, he already forgot the cat's name that Bumblestar mentioned. Ears burning with embarrassment, Beekit went searching for his mentor.

( @babysith Greetings)

Help me hatch my babies
Old Today, 03:48 AM
the cryptid

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Unamused

nettlepaw
7 moons - thunderclan - she/her
the collector, agatha kitty, kitty softpaws

”nettle.. paw..” she mumbled under her breath.
Nettlekit- no, Nettlepaw, was absolutely ecstatic!
She proceeded to do a little spin around in glee.
Nettlepaw — finally an apprentice!
Oh, she was so happy!
Now, for her mentor;
Dandelionmane.. where were they? Nettlepaw didn’t know who this Dandelionmane fellow was, but she’d love to get to know them!
Old Today, 04:21 AM
catching up after camp

Bump Policy: 1 week. 3 days for urgent
My Mood: Inspired

She/her - 68 moons
Massive brown rosetted molly with amber eyes
Mind reader - Ultimate predator - Beefed up T2

Amidst the listed names, the large molly heard herself being assigned an apprentice. Tattered ears twitched as Hawkcatcher glanced around to find the cat formerly known as Fireflykit, but she had to admit that Brightpaw was a suitable name for the smaller golden cat, and perhaps it was her associations with the prefix, but she quite liked it.

Smoothly the rosette warrior got to her paws to touch noses with her newest apprentice, making her mentor of two. To be frank, she had not expected Foxpaw to stick around - he had been a difficult one to find for training and never seemed too enthusiastic about the life of a warrior. She could only hope he liked the life of a kittypet, because surviving alone as a rogue would be difficult with his lack of training. Dawnpaw on the other paw had done much better, and Hawkcatcher made a mental note to have her two current apprentices train together to hopefully have her older trainee's calm enthusiasm rub off on Brightpaw if it seemed to be required.
@Kaida

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop - Tracker - My purrks ←‡⁕※

¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨
Old Today, 05:34 AM

Bump Policy: anytime!
My Mood: Innocent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous View Post

She/her - 68 moons
Massive brown rosetted molly with amber eyes
Mind reader - Ultimate predator - Beefed up T2

Amidst the listed names, the large molly heard herself being assigned an apprentice. Tattered ears twitched as Hawkcatcher glanced around to find the cat formerly known as Fireflykit, but she had to admit that Brightpaw was a suitable name for the smaller golden cat, and perhaps it was her associations with the prefix, but she quite liked it.

Smoothly the rosette warrior got to her paws to touch noses with her newest apprentice, making her mentor of two. To be frank, she had not expected Foxpaw to stick around - he had been a difficult one to find for training and never seemed too enthusiastic about the life of a warrior. She could only hope he liked the life of a kittypet, because surviving alone as a rogue would be difficult with his lack of training. Dawnpaw on the other paw had done much better, and Hawkcatcher made a mental note to have her two current apprentices train together to hopefully have her older trainee's calm enthusiasm rub off on Brightpaw if it seemed to be required.
@Kaida
Finbranch
13m - he/him

The mottled tomcat had been eating a morsal of leftover prey from a friend before the meeting had begun. He was already close enough to watch, though he didnt make any effort to get closer. Although getting new apprentices was an exciting moment, he had been jaded by his recent warrior ceremony. Infact, he couldnt help himself but to reminisce even though it was only a meer moon ago.

To no surprise Hawkcatcher, his former mentor, had been assigned another apprentice. "Brightpaw, huh?" He mumbled to himself. He imagined it would be a bummer to have your name changed, he quite liked his own name himself, but he thought with some reasoning that the young cat would be to busy being excited about their ceremony to care.

Without much hesitation, Finbranch bounded up to the clearing, pushing past some other warriors in the process. Gaze set on Brightpaw, he began speaking in a loud voice. "Hey! congratulations, your lucky to get assigned to such a good mentor, Hawkcatcher is an unbeatable warrior!" The tom boasted. He gave his mentor a good playful nudge to the shoulder as he spoke. "After all, she did train me" His eyes gleamed with a lively spark, his paw coming up to his face to playfully display his proud expression.

@Luminous
@Kaida
Old Today, 05:55 AM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine

Brackenclaw- Large Maine Coon with long brown fur, orange eyes that seem to pierce into the very soul of whoever he looks at, upwards curved fluffy ears, rippling muscles, and otherwise an intimidating figure with a deep dark voice to boot. No purrks, 24 Moons old, Thunderclan Warrior, isn't as bad as he looks but is rather business oriented.

Brackenclaw's large fluffy ears swiveled as he heard his name called he had another Apprentice. However, after Vixenpaw he had to admit he was always a little worried about training another Apprentice. But if Bumblestar thought he could do it then Brackenclaw wasn't about to disagree. He would do his utmost to live up to his Leaders expectations. He would stand up so that the Apprentice Mothpaw would be able to find him amongst the crowd. @Desert Rain Frog

Last edited by Lightningpaw666; Today at 05:58 AM.
Old Today, 07:23 AM
just socially awkward ♡

Bump Policy: ♡ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Fawnpaw
She/Her / Apprentice / 4M / ThC

---

Oh my gosh! Oh my GOSHHH! She was finally Fawnpaw! FINALLY! She did a little skip and looked around for her mentor.. Goosebelly, right? Looking around, she quizically tipped her head.

[ @bunsbycinnabon - hello there!! ]

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker

Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer!
If you need him, please mention me, PM me
or leave me a visitor message!

Last edited by Aroogi; Today at 07:34 AM.
Old Today, 07:54 AM

Bump Policy: 2 days, 24hrs for Urgent
My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naila View Post
Attachment 3632
Beepaw
He/him, 3 moons, Thunderclan Apprentice

There it was! He wasn't Beekit anymore, but he was Beepaw, he was an apprentice! Now he was on the path of becoming a great warrior for his clan, this was just the best day ever! After sitting there looking proud of himself, he quickly jumped to his paws, next order of action, finding his mentor! As Beekit turned around and looked at all the gathered cats, a couple issues arose, like one he didn't know what his mentor looked like and two, he already forgot the cat's name that Bumblestar mentioned. Ears burning with embarrassment, Beekit went searching for his mentor.

( @b//abysith Greetings)

┏━━━━━•°•°•❈•°•°•━ ━━━━┓
<— Cedarstrike —>
┗━━━━━•°•°•❈•°•°•━ ━━━━┛
She-Cat <‐> 35 Moons <-> Warrior <-> Thunderclan
Interacting with: Beepaw
A grey-brown, long haired she-cat with tabby stripes and big yellow eyes. She is of average stature, if not only slightly on the larger side.

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫ ◦ ≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

As soon as her name was called her fur stood on end. An apprentice so young was unusual to have, but she would not underestimate her new charge. On the contrary, she was rather optimistic. Cedarstrike scoured the crowd for the little kitten formerly know as Beekit. It would not be long until the she-cat stumbled upon him. "Ah- You must be my new apprentice. Beepaw, correct?" She gave him a once over before meeting his eyes with a small smile. "You must be very proud of yourself- I know we're all proud of you for proving you have what it takes so young."

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫ ◦ ≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

You've had to walk a dark and terrible path alone.

Character List and Trackers

Last edited by babysith; Today at 07:58 AM.
Old Today, 07:59 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Mallowpaw
96/100

Mallowpaw had expected Bumblestar to start the meeting by announcing the new medicine cats, but instead she started with ceremonies. One reassignment and a new apprentice joining ThunderClan. And sixteen kits starting their training.

As the multitude of kits came towards the Stormcrest, Mallowpaw noticed some of them looked young, too young. Only three or four moons. Either many of the kits were small for their age, or they were being apprenticed early. She doubted it was the first one; it had to be a massive coincidence for so many of the kits to look so young. Why was Bumblestar making underaged cats apprentices? Maybe she had noticed the apprentices struggling to get their training done. Maybe this was her solution; maybe she wanted cats to start their training as early as possible so they could finish it as early as possible.

They were assigned their mentors; none of them Wolfhive this time. Watching the new apprentices eagerly find the cats who were charged with training them, Mallowpaw wondered how many of them would be disappointed. How many would be passed from mentor to mentor until they received a reliable one, slowly falling behind their peers in their training like she had. Getting Wolfhive as a mentor hadn't saved her, hadn't made up for those lost moons. No, it had just been followed by more lost moons.
Old Today, 08:32 AM

My Mood: Inspired

Dandelionmane • They / Them • Thunderclan • 15+ moons
~~~
Dandelionmane had mostly been listening in passing, lost in their own thoughts. The calling of their name was enough to snap them back to reality. The white cat blinked as they glanced up at Bumblestar, listening more carefully now.

The white warrior took a shaky breath, their first apprentice since they'd recieved their warrior name. Their tail tip twitched behind them as they scanned the clearing, trying to locate Nettlepaw. They'd seen her a couple of times before around camp so they vaguely recognized her.

The pure white warrior rose to their paws and made their way over to their new apprentice. A gently smile graced their face as they respectfully bowed their head in greeting "hey! Nettlepaw, right?" They asked tilting their head as they looked down at the apprentice.
{ @OBigBrainO }
!! Please only bump me if it's been a few hours, thank you!! ♥

!! I do not share the opinions/feelings of all of my characters !!