Old Yesterday, 10:25 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

| Dapplebreeze |
70 Moons - WindClan Fury Lieutenant

Agatha Kitty - Active | Silver Tongue - Active | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive

Touching noses with her newest charge, the fury couldn't help the small, soothing smile that graced her maw. It was definitely a boon to have a second medicine cat - or at least, they would be having a second one once Lightningstorm trained her darling - and it allowed that fickle hope to claw its way through her insides once more. The potential for the extra help to mean that maybe, just maybe... her daughter would be saved. And now? Now she had this young lad to train and keep her busy. Maintain her in the path of WindClan excellence... as opposed to the opposite. Of allowing herself to waste away as she awaited the inevitability her mind warned her heart of whenever she was left alone with her thoughts for too long. Remaining idle.

"Not at all, my dear. Hunting is the single most important lesson an apprentice can take when starting out their training. Things you learn from hunting prey can be translated later on in life in battle. You will learn, after all, that some prey are really not too different from battling an enemy warrior."

She remembered still her last battle against a particularly impressive hare. The creature had been riddled in scars, yet its size and musculature had been nothing short of impressive. It was clear this beast had ascended from prey to predator at some point in its life, and Dapplebreeze had been fascinated by it. So much so that she had forgone her stealth. Had done the cardinal sin of showing herself midst crouch as she had approached, claws unsheathed as she had hissed at the hare to let it know that she was challenging it to battle. Because one such as that had to be treated with the respect of a warrior. It had earned as much.

Of course, such intense battles with prey were unfortunately rare. But if Birchpaw were to ever encounter the potential to bring such a feast for the clan after a day out at hunting? Oh, she would more than ensure he was ready. Both in hunting prowess and combat. She could only pray again that he did not vanish. Like Moorpaw and Brightpaw before him. Gone so suddenly after so much work had been done. After they were so close to becoming warriors themselves. They too had shown promise. Conviction. Perhaps this third paw would be the charmed one?

"Now tell me, darling. When you went out hunting, what did you focus on? Rabbits? Hares? Or perhaps one of the many critters that make home in the prairie? WindClan is known to be the clan most specialized in hunting, of course. There is no prey that can escape us, no matter how lacking the terrain is for stealth. I would like to have our first lesson be a follow up on hunting, but depending on what you have been taught, change our specialization. Make you far more at home in the moors when out on patrol no matter what prey you encounter."

@Aroogi [Birchpaw]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old Today, 06:53 AM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Twilightstar gave the apprentice her full attention as he told her about his training. He was behind, but honestly, at nine moons it wasn't that bad. He wasn't that old and if they worked hard on his training they should be able to get it done before he gets to that embarrassing age to continue being called an apprentice.

"Alright, so you have some battle training and you know how to hunt. That's good. Have you completely been around the territory? Any patrols you've been on too? I'll have to teach you how to properly hunt rabbits." She mused, twitching her tail. "You're not that far behind we'll get you caught up and ready for warriorhood in no time." She promised.
@Lightningpaw666 [Lightingpaw]

Lightningpaw- He/Him, 9 moons old, no purrks, small lithe orange tabby with yellow eyes and a Lightningbolt scar on his flank, looks like he is 7.5 moons old given the fact he is a runt.

Lightningpaw would begin by saying. "I have been on two herb patrols one with you in Starry Meadows one with Snowbush and Flowerpaw to Twilight Falls. And a hunting patrol with Warmsun in Sunset Grove, and a Border Patrol with Silverrose and Barleypaw at the Riverclan border most recently." Lightningpaw would explain to his leader for someone with such little training Lightningpaw tried to help his Clan as much as possible.
Old Today, 08:03 AM
just socially awkward ♡

Bump Policy: ♡ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Birchpaw
He/Him / Apprentice / 7M / WC

---

The young fluffy tom listened carefully to her words, relazing when she said he wasn't behind. Prey is similar to enemy warriors? He'd have to keep that in mind.

With a large smile - he already liked Dapplebreeze, she was so kind - he explained what he did. "Well, I caught a mouse first try." He mewed shyly, puffing his chest out in pride. "We didn't see any rabbits or hares though.."

He had to admit, that detail made him slightly disappointed. He had wanted to catch a big prize to bring back home.

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker

Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer!
If you need him, please mention me, PM me
or leave me a visitor message!