Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Summer Bingo!
by BEAR.
Last post by Aroogi
Today 08:11 AM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 08:10 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 08:08 AM
into the heather [p]
by Aroogi
Last post by Aroogi
Today 08:07 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 08:05 AM

Old Yesterday, 10:02 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: The Rift [ Atari / RiverClan Border ]

( @reiya )

When Fadingstar had poked his head into the medicine den and failed to catch any sight of his sister, he knew in his gut that she'd gone out of camp. With Berrypaw overloaded and Mistyshard hardly around, it wasn't too much of a surprise that she'd managed to get out unnoticed.

Still, her lifelong dedication to making his job as protective brother as hard as possible had his face twisting into a frustrated frown as he went out to look for her. She had definitely gained a lot of strength back in the time since she'd been back with them, but she wasn't (at least in his eyes) fully healed yet, so she shouldn't be off on her own.

Following her scent trail was easy enough. It took him to their border with the other group, not far from the place where Dusklion had disappeared.

He soon spotted her in the distance, sitting atop a small rock. A quip entered his mind about how her legs were probably too short to reach any of the taller ones.

Before he could say anything, however, the sky erupted with snaps and booms so loud it made his ears ring. He immediately hit the ground, fear and uncertainty triggering his fight-or-flight response. It was almost as if the sky were exploding!

In the distance, reds and blues and golds burst into the air. It was... strange, to say the least, and Fadingstar would've been incredibly curious and perplexed had these sudden noises not swamped his mind with anxiety.

After a few moments, he managed to pull himself out of his surprised and frightened stupor long enough to sprint over to Dusklion. He leapt atop the stone and shielded her with his body as best he could. It didn't seem like these lights and booms were any kind of threat, but he didn't know for certain.

( #fadingsummerbingo24 )
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; Yesterday at 10:08 PM.
Old Today, 06:05 AM
He has..THREE..eyecolors

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: The Rift [ Atari / RiverClan Border ]

Sunsetgleam
Riverclan Warrior | They/Them | 13 moons
Mind Reader, Herbal Knowledge T2, Rapid Recovery

#SummerrSunsett24
Sunsetgleam was taking a walk nearby the area. They weren't really paying attention much. The lan was going home soon, so maybe they should try and go out into the territory again. Not everything has to be meaningful. Sometimes it could be mindless walking. Quiet. And the night sky was pretty enough for Sunsetgleam. The warrior really only noticed Dusklion and Fadingstar in the distance just now- Wait wait, Dusklion? Shouldn't she..y'know...rest in camp...? They swallowed down the worry for a moment. Fadingstar knew Dusklion better than they do and he'll probably know what to do better than them. She was just...on that rock...well..can 1 thing happen twice in an extremely close time? She was just enjoying herself. They watched as Fadingstar slowly approached the depu-

WHAT THE HELL!?

They jumped backwards; loud eruption in the sky like a midnight burst or flames- Was- was everyone seeing this!? Like they weren't going crazy, right!? Their ears flattened and their eyes went back to the leader and deputy as quick as the noises came, filling the air with booming roars. They've never seen anything like that in their LIFE. And it sure didn't look like the two had either. So what was this about!? If it was dangerous it could mean riverclan has to flee again. This night was close to be peaceful.

Red..blue...gold...what do those colors mean and what do they have anything to do with each other? It doesn't seem to be harming anyone, at least from where they were watching but what about those closer to it? What are these and why d they start appearing now of all times..? When riverclan was nearing their time to head back to camp...was it..some sort of sign? Was the forest safe to go back to? They can't tell if these are happening far from them or close by. If these are happening feom a far then they just can't help but imagine what kind of defeaning noises they could be hearing if they were anywhere nearby.

Sunsetgleam slowly inched closer to Dusklion and Fadingstar after delivering a thought into their own head; They were just as frightened, but they were willing to help if anything were to happen... Even if it means rushing back to camp if an emergency happens. They..they shouldn't think so badly...what if this was a good sign? Gosh it was hard to put their mindset like that cause it sure didn't look like a good sign. And it looked dangerous. They stood near the rock, trying to hide what fear they had...... No, they weren't doing a good job and they were still shaking in their boots but it's the thought that counts...right...? And this doesn't make them pay any less attention so there's no harm in doing so. But it still didn't answer their question. What. The. Hell
[ @reiya - Dusk ] [ @occultation - Fading ]
[Hope ya'll don't mind me tossing Sunset into this!]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; Today at 06:05 AM.