Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
We Can At Least Find This,...
by Fits
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:08 AM
A Rock & A Hard Place...
by squidz
Today 06:07 AM
kit finder 2.0
by phantom
Today 06:05 AM
The Rift [ Atari /...
by reiya
Last post by Minkuu
Today 06:05 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 05:55 AM

Old Yesterday, 10:31 PM
ATEEZ PRESENT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: The Starpoint

@Fits

Softpaw's eyes lit up as her mentors name was called. Heroneye was a Lionheart! And she was Softpaw's mentor!!! Softpaw sneaked around the back of the crowd and squeezed in beside her mentor, her eyes bright with joy and pride. "I'm happy for you." Softpaw purred gently.

Willowtail purred with Weepingpaw, ignoring Daisykits quiet antics on there tails. Hearing Baneberrykit called Willowtail purred. She'd taught that kit how to crouch! Hopefully the little one used it well and impressed her mentor first thing.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3

Last edited by DdeongJoongie_Tanghulu; Yesterday at 10:32 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:34 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Caveclaw-She/They
26 Moons

————————

Caveclaw’s ears perked up more at the mention of going back.
Good.
She didn’t like all these rocks on her skin anymore.

New Lionhearts were being announced?
Alright, she would congratulate who-
Oh.
Oh?

Her name had been said.
That was unexpected, to say the least.

Well, she would have to make sure to honor the title.
She would do her best.

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan)

Last edited by Idiotic.Bean101; Yesterday at 10:45 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:42 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Brokenstream | 22 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
sleek golden bengal tom with light green eyes, jet black ears & back legs
header by @/Marigoldwhisper

◜◜

Chest puffing out proudly, Brokenstream sat a little bit straighter as Fadingstar announced him and the other new Lionhearts. He was proud to be given such an honor and to be able to work alongside his Clanmates even more. Plus, he had already spent some time with Duskleaf, the Head Lionheart, and he was great! Surely he’d have no issues getting to know the rest be he was excited to help each other take care of the Clan and provide some relief to Fadingstar and Dusklion. However, the newly appointed Lionheart quickly drew his attention back to his leader, eyeing the kits he named curiously. He wondered who their mentors would be. Then another thought crossed his mind, sending warmth all throughout his body.

’Soon we’ll be home!

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC
FORMERLY LEOPARDHEART00
Old Yesterday, 10:44 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Inspired

Rainpaw
Rainpaw nervously shuffled her paws at the thought of returning to their previous home. Rainpaw had spent the most recent moons of her life here, and this was starting to feel like home now. She had concerns leaving it and returning to the old territory and adjusting, but she knew she'd follow her clan and stay with her kin no matter what. As long as we stick together, we'll be okay. She tried to convince herself.

Ravenpaw l RiverClan Apprentice l she/her
Ravenpaw also shuffled on her paws where she sat next to Redmire, but unlike her sister she wasn't nervous. She was excited to be returning to their old territory, and she only hoped she'd have the opportunity to show the other clans how much better and strong RiverClan was now. She nodded vigorously at Fadingstar's message, admiring his strategy. She looked to her mentor to see if she could get a read on her feelings on the whole thing.

Irisdream
Irisdream's tail tip flicked slightly, thoughtfully, at Fadingstar's words. She kept her poise, kept her expression impartial. These were the markings of a graceful and powerful she-cat her mother had instilled in her. Internally, she was itching to return to their proper home. She didn't know if she'd be able to ignore anycat in trouble in front of her, as that went against the warrior code. However, she had no plans of going out of her way to help the other clans right now, because he was right. They all made it clear they don't want an alliance. As Fadingstar moved over to happier news, she couldn't help the warm, gentle light that showed in her eyes as she looked at the kits becoming apprentices. Quietly waiting to see if she would be assigned one of them.

Daffodilpaw - Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE] - WindClan Apprentice
Heathernose - WindClan Warrior
Rainpaw; Ravenpaw - RiverClan Apprentice
Hemlockleaf; Embercloud - ShadowClan Warrior
Strawberryfur; Sunnystreak; Acornfall - ThunderClan Warrior

Old Yesterday, 11:00 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Amazed

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Lionheart??? |

So Dusklion had indeed been recovered. Thank the Stars--the last thing RiverClan needed was more death and instability. And surely, that must have meant that RiverClan would soon be returning home. It was impossible to say how the other Clans would react to their reappearance, or what sort of state their territory would even be in when they returned, but Heroneye couldn't help but maintain a sort of childish hope for the future. She just wanted things to get better; was that really so much to ask?

Fadingstar also went on to reiterate the rules regarding who could leave camp under which circumstances, and how they were to behave among the other Clans. In her mind, it really went without saying, but apparently some cats still needed to hear it. Well, except for that "no helping other Clans" rule. She wasn't entirely sure how she felt about that, but there would be time to dwell on that soon enough. Either way, she could only hope they managed to get their act together before their return home.

Next, in lieu of Bearsnout's absence, new Lionhearts were being promoted. Among those names were those of Brokenstream, Caveclaw, and Goldfish. Made sense; she had interacted with two of those cats before, and they had made rather respectable impressions on her. And while she had yet to really interact with Brokenstream, she hadn't any reason to doubt his place among the Lionhearts. And there was Heroneye's name, too. Haha, imagine. For some reason, Heroneye thought that Fadingstar had called her name. Heroneye, a Lionheart? What an amusing thought. Honestly, very arrogant of her to even think such a thing.

But wait. Fadingstar had just looked upon each of the new Lionhearts, as well as directly at her. Fadingstar had called her name. Heroneye was going to be a Lionheart.

Her eyes were probably the size of bird’s eggs by this point, which was just amazing, because probably a fair few cats were staring directly at her surprised face. A very small, kit-like part of herself almost wanted to jump up and down on her paws and excitedly squeal, They picked me! They saw something in me and picked me out of all these warriors! That’s amazing! whereas another, much more powerful part of her wanted to leap to her paws and scream, No, no, no! You’re making a mistake! There are so many amazing and hardworking warriors in this Clan who are more than qualified for this role! None of whom happen to be me, actually, when you think about it..!

But the real, physical Heroneye said none of those things. She just stared at a nonexistent point in the distance, looking vaguely startled. Who was she to question her leader’s judgment, anyway? Her stomach felt as though it was knotting and thrashing about under her pelt. For StarClan only knew what reason, RiverClan’s high ranks had decided that Heroneye was worthy of the Lionheart title, so, of course, she would accept it with humility. Oh, stars, how could she possibly prove to her Clan that this wasn’t a mistake when she knew for absolute certain that it absolutely was?

Didn’t matter. She’d find a way. She always did. Or tried to, at the very least. Haha. Heroneye, a Lionheart...

"Softpaw," Heroneye meowed in surprise, half to herself as her apprentice appeared before her to offer her congratulations. "Ah, thank you." She gave a shake of her head. She had to at least try to appear calm, for the sake of not making a total idiot of herself as her first act as a Lionheart. "I'm sure you'll find yourself in this same position, if you keep up your good work."

(i was typing so furiously for this post. like there was a cartoon dust cloud and everything /silly)

( @DdeongJoongie_Tanghulu )
Old Yesterday, 11:05 PM
rainbowsan ♡

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Queenly

Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

Ears perking at the sound of a kit approaching her, Dusklion looked over to see Daisykit. She had been born during the battle, hadn't she? Mustering up a grin, she tipped her head to the side. "Daisykit - nice name, kid. Suits you. 'M Dusklion." About as soft as a daisy she was, this one. Slept in the den? Huh, the deputy hadn't noticed - mostly because she had been resting for the most part. She didn't know Stags had another kid though, so that was news to her.

Concern pooled briefly in her eyes at the small cough, blue eyes narrowing thoughtfully as she explained it was just allergies. "I believe ya." Not like Dusklion could get any worse than she was right now. "'M sure you'll get better though - Berries 'n Mists are great healers."

Refocusing back on the meeting, Dusklion felt a startling unknown emotion clutch her heart. Her brother's anger at the other Clans... it was still shocking to see how it simmered so hot still. Dusklion felt her stomach churn with unease as she recalled the... dream(?) she'd had in the caverns. Between that and Twilightstar's parting words echoing in her head she was... worried, to say the least. It was hard to not let her jaw harden in distaste as he once again reiterated the same speech he'd given her when they had first departed from the territory, and eventually she had to turn her face away so he wouldn't see the smoldering anger in her blue gaze.

Briefly she thought about how Saturn had gone out of her way to help her - to save her life - and how she had been shown survival and hope instead of a cold shoulder. It had changed something in her, something that made her remember just how vital alliances could be. What if the situation had happened in the Clan territory, and she had been left for dead because the leader of that Clan had ordered no cat to lift a paw to help? It made her feel nauseous, thinking about any cat going through the absolute hell that had been her last quarter moon, and immediately she flattened her ears.

Disappointed. That was the emotion she had first felt, easily able to identify it now by the way it crawled up her throat and made her look up at her brother once again. This anger, this rage... the way she could tell he was close to spiraling... that was not the brother she knew. This internal struggle of getting different versions of her brother was... difficult, to say the least. Stars, she wanted to support him, but this...

If she were of stronger mind she might've said something, and she knew those who held Clan tradition close like she did wouldn't be pleased with this. Or maybe they would. Maybe RiverClan would continue being the selfish, arrogant fluff-for-brains they'd been to get themselves in this situation in the first place. There was power in alliances, power in having another Clan in their debt from helping them. Why couldn't her brother see that?

Part of her wanted to ask about the cats who Fades had let into the Clan that came from the other Clans - they had been there that day, and as far as she had seen not a single one had lifted a paw to help the young of RiverClan - but they now lived among them and were treated as Clanmates.

The more she thought about it though, the more sick it made her. Forcing a grin the deputy cheered for the newly named Lionhearts, knowing that they deserved this moment. But after that she looked back up at her brother, the sad grief and disappointment in her eyes that he was still on the path to perpetuate this claim that would only serve to isolate RiverClan from the forest even more than the battle had.

"How much longer 'til you're an apprentice?" she asked, looking down at the kit beside her in an effort to ignore the way her heart was breaking at watching her brother start on the pathway to vengeance.

[ @DdeongJoongie_Tanghulu ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old Yesterday, 11:06 PM
ATEEZ PRESENT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fits View Post

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Lionheart??? |

So Dusklion had indeed been recovered. Thank the Stars--the last thing RiverClan needed was more death and instability. And surely, that must have meant that RiverClan would soon be returning home. It was impossible to say how the other Clans would react to their reappearance, or what sort of state their territory would even be in when they returned, but Heroneye couldn't help but maintain a sort of childish hope for the future. She just wanted things to get better; was that really so much to ask?

Fadingstar also went on to reiterate the rules regarding who could leave camp under which circumstances, and how they were to behave among the other Clans. In her mind, it really went without saying, but apparently some cats still needed to hear it. Well, except for that "no helping other Clans" rule. She wasn't entirely sure how she felt about that, but there would be time to dwell on that soon enough. Either way, she could only hope they managed to get their act together before their return home.

Next, in lieu of Bearsnout's absence, new Lionhearts were being promoted. Among those names were those of Brokenstream, Caveclaw, and Goldfish. Made sense; she had interacted with two of those cats before, and they had made rather respectable impressions on her. And while she had yet to really interact with Brokenstream, she hadn't any reason to doubt his place among the Lionhearts. And there was Heroneye's name, too. Haha, imagine. For some reason, Heroneye thought that Fadingstar had called her name. Heroneye, a Lionheart? What an amusing thought. Honestly, very arrogant of her to even think such a thing.

But wait. Fadingstar had just looked upon each of the new Lionhearts, as well as directly at her. Fadingstar had called her name. Heroneye was going to be a Lionheart.

Her eyes were probably the size of bird’s eggs by this point, which was just amazing, because probably a fair few cats were staring directly at her surprised face. A very small, kit-like part of herself almost wanted to jump up and down on her paws and excitedly squeal, They picked me! They saw something in me and picked me out of all these warriors! That’s amazing! whereas another, much more powerful part of her wanted to leap to her paws and scream, No, no, no! You’re making a mistake! There are so many amazing and hardworking warriors in this Clan who are more than qualified for this role! None of whom happen to be me, actually, when you think about it..!

But the real, physical Heroneye said none of those things. She just stared at a nonexistent point in the distance, looking vaguely startled. Who was she to question her leader’s judgment, anyway? Her stomach felt as though it was knotting and thrashing about under her pelt. For StarClan only knew what reason, RiverClan’s high ranks had decided that Heroneye was worthy of the Lionheart title, so, of course, she would accept it with humility. Oh, stars, how could she possibly prove to her Clan that this wasn’t a mistake when she knew for absolute certain that it absolutely was?

Didn’t matter. She’d find a way. She always did. Or tried to, at the very least. Haha. Heroneye, a Lionheart...

"Softpaw," Heroneye meowed in surprise, half to herself as her apprentice appeared before her to offer her congratulations. "Ah, thank you." She gave a shake of her head. She had to at least try to appear calm, for the sake of not making a total idiot of herself as her first act as a Lionheart. "I'm sure you'll find yourself in this same position, if you keep up your good work."

(i was typing so furiously for this post. like there was a cartoon dust cloud and everything /silly)

( @DdeongJoongie_Tanghulu )
(the cloud of dust is still there, very speedy/silly)

Softpaw gave a gentle purr as her mentors eyes were wide, "I'll never be as smart or talanted as you." Softpaw murmured humbly, her ears flicking shyly at the thought of walking into Riverclan Camp and being called a Lionheart...... one day maybe. Softpaw settled beside her mentor, "Can you make me a promise?" Softpaw meowed gently, her green gaze meeting her mentors. "Can you promise me, that even though your a lionheart you won't change? Not just the way you train me but, y'know you. You as a cat. Fadingstar chose you to be a Lionheart due to you being you, so please don't change it. Wheather you've got Lionheart in front of your name or not, your still Heroneye. I see some cats change themselves due to promotions and they start to think they need to be more mature and responsible. But please don't change yourself for a title." Softpaw meowed quietly. Her eyes showing genuine trust In her mentor.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Old Yesterday, 11:11 PM
ATEEZ PRESENT

Quote:
Originally Posted by reiya View Post
Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

Ears perking at the sound of a kit approaching her, Dusklion looked over to see Daisykit. She had been born during the battle, hadn't she? Mustering up a grin, she tipped her head to the side. "Daisykit - nice name, kid. Suits you. 'M Dusklion." About as soft as a daisy she was, this one. Slept in the den? Huh, the deputy hadn't noticed - mostly because she had been resting for the most part. She didn't know Stags had another kid though, so that was news to her.

Concern pooled briefly in her eyes at the small cough, blue eyes narrowing thoughtfully as she explained it was just allergies. "I believe ya." Not like Dusklion could get any worse than she was right now. "'M sure you'll get better though - Berries 'n Mists are great healers."

Refocusing back on the meeting, Dusklion felt a startling unknown emotion clutch her heart. Her brother's anger at the other Clans... it was still shocking to see how it simmered so hot still. Dusklion felt her stomach churn with unease as she recalled the... dream(?) she'd had in the caverns. Between that and Twilightstar's parting words echoing in her head she was... worried, to say the least. It was hard to not let her jaw harden in distaste as he once again reiterated the same speech he'd given her when they had first departed from the territory, and eventually she had to turn her face away so he wouldn't see the smoldering anger in her blue gaze.

Briefly she thought about how Saturn had gone out of her way to help her - to save her life - and how she had been shown survival and hope instead of a cold shoulder. It had changed something in her, something that made her remember just how vital alliances could be. What if the situation had happened in the Clan territory, and she had been left for dead because the leader of that Clan had ordered no cat to lift a paw to help? It made her feel nauseous, thinking about any cat going through the absolute hell that had been her last quarter moon, and immediately she flattened her ears.

Disappointed. That was the emotion she had first felt, easily able to identify it now by the way it crawled up her throat and made her look up at her brother once again. This anger, this rage... the way she could tell he was close to spiraling... that was not the brother she knew. This internal struggle of getting different versions of her brother was... difficult, to say the least. Stars, she wanted to support him, but this...

If she were of stronger mind she might've said something, and she knew those who held Clan tradition close like she did wouldn't be pleased with this. Or maybe they would. Maybe RiverClan would continue being the selfish, arrogant fluff-for-brains they'd been to get themselves in this situation in the first place. There was power in alliances, power in having another Clan in their debt from helping them. Why couldn't her brother see that?

Part of her wanted to ask about the cats who Fades had let into the Clan that came from the other Clans - they had been there that day, and as far as she had seen not a single one had lifted a paw to help the young of RiverClan - but they now lived among them and were treated as Clanmates.

The more she thought about it though, the more sick it made her. Forcing a grin the deputy cheered for the newly named Lionhearts, knowing that they deserved this moment. But after that she looked back up at her brother, the sad grief and disappointment in her eyes that he was still on the path to perpetuate this claim that would only serve to isolate RiverClan from the forest even more than the battle had.

"How much longer 'til you're an apprentice?" she asked, looking down at the kit beside her in an effort to ignore the way her heart was breaking at watching her brother start on the pathway to vengeance.

[ @DdeongJoongie_Tanghulu ]
Daisykit gave a gentle purr, "Thank you.. Dusklion" Daisykit cheerily purred. Watching the meeting, stretching her little legs revealing small bruises along her hips. "Oh, three moons! But... sissy- oh uh no Berrypaw told me there's a low chance I can become a warrior...... but I'm going to try and grow big and strong like papa!!" Daisykit meowed determinedly. Daisykit seemed to get distracted for a moment, looking up at the clouds. She then snapped her gaze back to Dusklion, gently shaking out her fur. "So silly, who knew clouds could make there own shapes! I wonder if Starclan makes them like that so when cats sunbath they can make up little stories in there head......" Daisykit mumbled to herself, getting a bit embarssed as she met Dusklion's gaze once again. "Oh uh- sorry."

- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here

Old Today, 03:15 AM

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Shrikestorm.jpg
Shrikestorm
He/him, 19 moons, Riverclan Warrior

The tom looked around his gathered clanmates to look for the clan's new Lionhearts, and if that wasn't already enough good news, there were now ten kits being made apprentices. What did have him worried though was the mention of heading back to their old territory. Now he didn't want to speak the worst into existence, but he'd be lying if he said the thought didn't at least send a bit of a shiver through his body. He quickly shook the thoughts away; this was no time to be worried about the negative, for now he'd focus on the apprentice ceremony.

Help me hatch my babies
Old Today, 03:47 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Irisfrost

Fadingstar started the meeting by announcing the news of Dusklion's disappearance and return. She had heard about it, but the information she had picked up had just been whispers, and a noticeable absence of the deputy, that she had pieced together. It was good to hear the leader's confirmation that Dusklion was alive and recovering well.

Fadingstar went on to remind them of the rules about kits and apprentices not leaving camp without an escort- or in the kits' case not at all- and not meddling with medicine cat duties. How hard was it to follow rules? The new punishments seemed fair enough; sure, maybe the second one was a little harsh, but Fadingstar's justification made sense. And if cats followed the simple rules, there was no need for the penalty to be enforced.

The leader went on to announce that RiverClan would be returning to their normal territory in a quarter-moon. Relief washed through her; sure, she had gotten used to this new territory, but it wasn't home. She hadn't grown up here; she hadn't swam these rivers with Bearpaw as apprentices as they learned to navigate the currents; it hadn't been these skies she had looked up at as a kit while her mother told her about StarClan. She had no connection to this place.

RiverClan would be focusing on themselves. It made sense to Irisfrost; they couldn't aggravate the clans lest they risk being chased out again. And RiverClan needed to rebuild. They needed to find their footing, to be seen as a clan again. They couldn't do that here.

New Lionhearts. That was good; she pricked her ears, wondering who would receive the position. But the next words that came out of Fadingstar's maw made shock and grief rush through her instead of pleasure.

"Bearsnout recently disappeared, leaving an extra open spot on the team. I followed his scent as far as I could, but it cut off somewhere just beyond our borders."

No. Not Bearsnout. Bearsnout was reliable, a steady presence, a constant. He couldn't just be gone. She must have misheard.

But she hadn't. Bearsnout was gone and couldn't be found.

Waves of grief crashed over her like the ocean, dunking her again and again in the water with barely a pause to take in a breath before her head was slammed under the waves. Her composure was slipping, raw grief surfacing on her face. She pushed the feelings down, even as they rebelled against her. She would not break down. Not now, not during this meeting. Not ever, if she could help it.

The rest of the words washed over her ears, unimportant to the emotions tumbling inside her stomach. She gritted her teeth and tried to focus, but all she could think about was Bearsnout. His kind face, his gentle demeanour, his unyielding faith and loyalty. The pride she felt when he was announced as a Lionheart. That only happened in the last meeting, and now Fadingstar was reporting his disappearance.

She thought about Dusklion, trapped underground for a quarter-moon. Bearsnout could still be out there. He could have fallen too. Irisfrost didn't want to think of him lying alone with a broken leg, but it was better than the alternative. I'll look for him, she vowed. After the meeting. Bearsnout was strong, he could wait a little longer.

In the meantime, all she could do was pray to StarClan that he was okay.

(Open)

Last edited by kittycatburmise; Today at 03:50 AM.