Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
[Open]
@Fish - Elderberrymint @Moonraven - Twilightstar
The tom couldn't help but occasionally look over his shoulder more frequently than he would have liked to ensure the old bag of bones following him. As WindClan was mostly prairie land with few noticeable landmarks, he wasn't too worried about the molly learning her way around their territory, you know in case the whole memory thing was a ruse or something. He doubted she'd cause the clan much trouble, but Leechscar didn't care about that it was his mother who'd be the one stressed out the most if the stranger did someone learn how to navigate their territory.

The sound of the waterfall had Leechscar pausing near a bush. The sound was faint but the fact that he could hear it made him feel like they had gotten close enough to camp. There was no way he was bringing the she-cat straight into their home. "You can sit and rest here."Leechscar meowed, turning to face Elderberrymint. He was sure she was tired, old cats got tired easily, right? There were so many old questions he'd have to ask Batglare later. Or maybe he'd pester the rest of the furies with them. They were all old farts, or at least older than him. That could be fun.

Leechscar was going to head off to see if his mother was in camp, but then a thought occurred to him. If anyone came across the elder, it might get bad depending on who showed up. Elderberrymint was still carrying RiverClan's scent on her. Pinning his ears back against his head, Leechscar huffed loudly and sat down in front of the bush. "We'll need to wait for a passing patrol to fetch Twilightstar."
Quote:
Originally Posted by isla View Post
FADINGDAWN

Fadingdawn slunk through the heather, making her way down to the border. Green eyes narrowed at the sight of Leechscar and….Elderberrymint of RiverClan? The Warrior sniffed. She’d thought that the entirety of RiverClan had been sent into exile. Perhaps not. Some must’ve been out in the territory….Elderberrymint in particular.

A heavy sigh escaped the WindClanner as she pushed her way through the ferns. “Would you like me to fetch Twilightstar, Leechscar?” One of Fadingdawn’s ears twitched, her tail tip flicking to-and-fro. She gave Elderberrymint a wary glance before turning back to the Fury, eyes narrowing.

Sorry been on that struggle bus

Elderberrymint had a strong desire to occationally wonder off from Leechscar to... Well she wasn't really sure, she faintly remember the sweet smell of grass in a time long ago. A part of her wanted to find this place, but remembering her kit really wanted to lead her somewhere stopped her from doing so. Never had she heard such rushing water, it was awe inspiring and also very loud. A soft smile came to Elderberrymint's face when her kit turned to talk to her. "That sounds fine with me darling. This old coots bones want to rest." She chuckled before sitting down by the bush. She gave it a sniff. There was a very old scent of prey, which made her stomach protest even more. "I can't wait to see this 'star. She sounds strong." Did any leader ever sound weak by name alone?

Then another cat showed up! Elderberrymint let out a purr seeing the pretty shecat. "If you could that would be wonderful darling!" The elder spoke with a grateful cheer. The clan was filled with so many sweet young cats, the future looked bright for this clan.
Old July 26th, 2024, 02:16 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Distracted

Barleypaw
[ She/Her - WC App -
Heightened Hearing and Flock Together(1) ]

Once again excited to do some training the almost 9 moon old apprentice moved after the scent of her mentor. It was great to do some training with two of her favorite cats. Though she was kind of worried. What if something went wrong? What if she sucked at fighting? These doubts danced around her head and she forced them into the bottom of her throat. She must not worry about that. Time would tell if she was good enough or not. She stopped alongside of them and listened in to Silverrose asking what her friend knew about fighting.

[ @Lightningpaw666; @Estelle; ]

Marigoldpaw(leap) is my main character and is currently a Shadowclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old July 28th, 2024, 12:53 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

The one-eyed she-cat recognized the huge gray tom, and dappled ginger and white she-cat, but not the third cat. The scent wasn't WindClan either, smelt a bit like fish, but it was stale, mixed with the strange scent from outsiders.

The WindClan leader changed her course and headed towards the small group instead of back to the camp. The scarred she-cat stopped beside Fadingdawn with her fluffy tail raised high above her head. She didn't say anything and merely stared at the elder until something clicked in her head.

"I've seen you around RiverClan." Her tone, though curious, had a sharp edge to it. Twilightstar turned her head to fix her eye on Fadingdawn and then Leechscar waiting for someone to explain why a RiverClan cat was in WindClan's territory.

RiverClan shouldn't be back a bit too early for them. The molly didn't look all that healthy, Twilightstar's seen worst-looking outsiders, but the elder before her looked like she was on the malnourished side. Was RiverClan starving their old now? She'd say that was even low for them, but after what they did to WindClan she wouldn't put it past them.
@Undertaker [Leechscar] @Fish [Elderberrymint] @isla [Fadingdawn]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old July 31st, 2024, 12:24 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

"Riverclan..." Elderberrymint muttered to herself. It felt like her brain was straining from that information but something about it felt right. She wasn't quite sure what was the right part of it though. Maybe thinking on it more would help her.

But where were her manners? This lovely shecat had come up to her and—Wait this cat didn't great herself and it looked like she was older in age like herself. Well, whatever sometimes cats forget. "Hello I am Elderberrymint." She bowed her head a little, before returning to her neat and proper position. Something about this cat was important. What was it again? Oh that's right she would help her find her kits! "Are you here to help me find my kits? I think these young warrior are joining me in the search." Elderberrymint tried to keep a calm demeanor but a little worry showed through the cracks. What if they didn't want to help a poor queen? Suppose there was a simple answer to that and it was to go look on her own.

@Undertaker @isla @Moonraven

Last edited by Fish; July 31st, 2024 at 12:25 PM.
Old Yesterday, 01:32 AM
Blaze’s bm has Wi-Fi.

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

RiverClan/WindClan Re: WindClan Territory

[ @Fish // @Moonraven // @Undertaker ]

Fadingdawn's ears flattened against her head as Elderberrymint said she would be helping find lost kits. She shared an alarmed glance with Twilightstar and Leechscar before turning her attention back to the RiverClan Elder.

"Elderberrymint," She dipped her head respectfully. "Greetings. My name is Fadingdawn. I think you are mistaken when you say Leechscar and I are joining you on your search. We are WindClan warriors, and I am afraid that we cannot do that, as we would not only be breaking the warrior code, but acting out of disloyalty towards our Clan and our leader, Twilightstar, who stands here beside Leechscar and I."

Great StarClan, it was tough having to explain something to a mistaken elder, especially when you took part in doing the job. However, Elderberrymint was likely looking for RiverClan, not her kits. Fadingdawn turned back to Twilightstar and lowered her voice to where the elder could not hear her, but her Clanmates could.

"Twilightstar, perhaps Lightningstorm should take a look at her. I don't think that this RiverClanner is in her right mind, at least not at the moment," She murmured, green eyes glistening. "I do not mean to undermine you, and I apologize if you think so. It was only a suggestion, and I will support whatever you choose."

Foxglovestar is BerryClan's current Leader. She has an open den policy.
BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources
BerryClan Main Roleplay
Purrks
Larkswoop: Beefed Up T3, Flock Together T3, Lyrebirds Lullaby
Robinsnow: Well Insulated, Agatha Kitty
Pondpaw: Silver Tongue, Mind Reader, Kitty Softpaws
Sunpaw: The Collector, Agatha Kitty, Chill of Death

Last edited by isla; Yesterday at 01:37 AM.
Old Yesterday, 09:43 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Sleepy

Vinepaw
8 Moons
He/Him

Vinepaw padded cautiously towards the shallow puddle nestled between the tall grasses. The sun's warmth was a welcome contrast to the cool breeze rustling through WindClan's territory. The young warrior’s paws sank slightly into the damp earth as he approached the water. With a playful flick of his tail, he lowered himself and tentatively dipped his paw into the puddle, sending ripples across its surface. The coolness felt refreshing, and Vinepaw couldn't help but let out a contented purr. He rolled onto his side, splashing and enjoying the simple pleasure of the moment, the warm sun on his back and the cool water beneath him creating a perfect balance.He glanced over to the warrior he was with Stonetail he knew they needed to hunt but it was just too hot

#VinepawSummer

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old Today, 12:56 AM

Vinepaw
8 Moons
He/Him

Vinepaw sat alone on a rocky outcrop Stoneyail was a few tail lengths away, the sun beginning to dip toward the horizon. The sky was painted in shades of orange and pink, and a gentle breeze rustled the tall grass around him. He gazed up at the sun, its bright, warm light bathing the landscape in a golden glow.

Feeling a playful challenge bubbling within him, Vinepaw decided to have a staring competition with the sun. He narrowed his eyes and fixed his gaze on the glowing orb, determined not to blink. His whiskers twitched with concentration as he focused intently on the setting sun.

Minutes passed, and Vinepaw’s eyes began to water from the strain, but he refused to blink. His muscles tensed as he tried to keep his vision steady. The sun’s light seemed to grow more intense, reflecting off his wide eyes.

As the sun continued its slow descent, Vinepaw’s resolve began to waver. His eyes stung and he could barely keep them open. With a final, determined effort, he squinted against the glare, but eventually, he couldn’t hold out any longer and blinked.

With a frustrated sigh, Vinepaw looked away from the sun, his eyes still watering. “You win this time,” he muttered to the setting sun with a chuckle. He lay back on the rock, feeling a mixture of defeat and amusement. The sun had dipped further down, casting a soft twilight over the land.

Vinepaw shook his head and stretched out, enjoying the peaceful end to his challenge. The sun had indeed been a formidable opponent, but the experience had left him with a renewed sense of wonder at the beauty of the world around him.

Old Today, 01:00 AM

Stonetail-35 Moons
Cmon let’s get back to camp vinepaw watch your step”he says while padding off making sure to keep an eye on the jittery apprentice

Old Today, 01:02 AM

Vinepaw-8 Moons

As Vinepaw lay back on the rocky outcrop, he decided to stretch his paws and explore the nearby grass. Not paying much attention, he padded across the ground, his mind still buzzing from his staring contest with the setting sun.

Suddenly, he felt a sharp, irritating sensation on his paw. Vinepaw lifted his foot to inspect it and realized, to his dismay, that he had stepped directly into an anthill. Tiny ants swarmed over his paw, their tiny bites making him wince and twitch.

“Ugh, what’s this?” Vinepaw yelped, shaking his paw vigorously. He hopped on three legs, trying to brush the ants off with his other paw. The insects quickly crawled up his legs, causing him to jump around in a frantic dance.

He hurriedly scrambled away from the antbed, trying to get rid of the tiny invaders. Vinepaw finally managed to shake the last of the ants off, his fur bristling in irritation. He sat down on a nearby rock, inspecting his paws and trying to calm his racing heart.

“Great,” he muttered, looking at the small red bites. “Just when I thought today couldn’t get any more interesting.”

He carefully brushed his fur clean and gave his paws a thorough inspection, making sure no ants remained. Vinepaw took a deep breath and tried to shake off the discomfort, deciding it was best to head back to camp and let his fellow apprentices know about his unexpected adventure.
#VinepawSummer

Old Today, 01:36 AM

Vinepaw
8 Moons
With Stonetail

After recovering from heat exhaustion, Vinepaw felt the need to clear his head and regain his strength. He decided to take a slow, deliberate walk through the forest, hoping that a quiet stroll among the trees would help him feel more like himself.

The sun had dipped slightly, casting dappled shadows on the forest floor. The temperature was cooler now, and the gentle breeze was a welcome relief. Vinepaw carefully padded along the well-worn path, his senses attuned to the sights and sounds of the natural world around him.

Birds chirped softly in the treetops, their songs mingling with the rustling of leaves. A gentle stream bubbled nearby, its clear water sparkling in the fading light. Vinepaw paused to take in the scene, his gaze drifting over the serene landscape. He crouched by the water’s edge, letting the coolness of the stream soothe his paws.

As he continued his walk, Vinepaw noticed the intricate patterns of spiderwebs glistening in the underbrush and the vibrant colors of wildflowers that dotted the forest floor. Each small detail reminded him of the beauty and complexity of the world he was a part of. The calming environment helped him regain his composure and reminded him of the importance of being in tune with his surroundings.

By the time he made his way back to camp, Vinepaw felt refreshed and centered. The walk had given him a renewed sense of purpose and clarity. He was ready to rejoin his Clanmates, eager to apply the calm and focus he had gained from his time in nature.

#VinepawSummer