Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by Tallstar
Today 01:19 AM
Starry Meadow
by Ian
Last post by Tallstar
Today 01:14 AM
WindClan Medicine Cat's Den
by Ian
Last post by Tallstar
Today 01:09 AM
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by Tallstar
Today 01:02 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 01:01 AM

Old July 31st, 2024, 07:33 PM
oh no, THE DARK REUNION!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default fleckpaw's training [p]

WILLOWFLURRY
any pronouns. 30 moons. longhaired blonde tabby with white markings; golden eyes, flowers and moth wings in fur.
[ silk spinner, herb knowledge T1 ]

it's early sunrise when willowflurry shifts in their nest, golden eyes cracking open. their jaws part in a yawn as she stretches her limbs, slipping out of their decorated moss nest soon after. normally, on a warm greenleaf day like this, they'd go hunting. or..with the new two cats at a minimum rule, take someone else with them. alas, they cannot.

ah, yes..right, I have an apprentice now, the warrior thinks, gaze sliding over to the apprentice's den after she exits the warrior's den. admittedly..her memory still isn't the best after the accident, even now she struggles to remember small details. what's the apprentice's name? flickerpaw? perhaps sproutpaw? his solemn expression changes ever so slightly, the beginning of a frown forming. mulling over it for a hot minute, they murmur a quiet "ah.". fleckpaw, that's the name. I remember now.

with that, the tabby's heading over towards the fern covered den. "fleckpaw, it's time for your training." they call out.

[ @bigbxdwolfz ]

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old August 1st, 2024, 03:37 AM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.
Default Re: fleckpaw's training [p]

[Fleckpaw]
Apprentice|9 moons|Thunderclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

"Coming!" Fleckpaw calls out cheerily, "Just wait for a second!"

And just as she says, Willowflurry barely has to wait for a few seconds before a patchy, black, white and brown bundle of fur dashes out of the den and leaps in front of him. Fleckpaw's eyes, amber with green flecks just like her namesake, sparkle as she smiles at her mentor.

"Very good morning!" She meows, greeting them, not even out of breath. "What are we doing today?" Her tone is one of excitement and joy, enough to make even a stone statue smile.

Tags: @furrensic /Willowflurry
Old Yesterday, 08:23 PM
oh no, THE DARK REUNION!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

WILLOWFLURRY
any pronouns. 30 moons. longhaired blonde tabby with white markings; golden eyes, flowers and moth wings in fur.
[ silk spinner, herb knowledge T1 ]

enthusiastic, is the first word that comes to willowflurry's mind as a calico bolts out of the apprentice's den. it's never understood such energetic people. maybe they're getting old...? ah, well, it's better to have an eager apprentice than one that's constantly sulking. they simply give fleckpaw a dip of their head as a greeting before speaking up.

"a territory tour." it only makes sense to start with getting familiar with the territory. cats constantly went missing, so hopefully this should make fleckpaw less likely to fall victim to that. with a sway of her plumy tail, signaling for fleckpaw to follow, she turns and heads towards the camps entrance. "stay close." they instruct. they really didn't feel like going claw to claw with an owl if the bird found fleckpaw to be a good snack choice.

the closest location to the camp is willow's rise, so willowflurry stops there first. "this is willow's rise, thunderclan's gravesite. the claw marks on the trunk of the tree are a memorial for those who died in thunderclan's last fire." he explains earnestly. "do you have any questions?"

[ @bigbxdwolfz ]

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old Yesterday, 11:18 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

[Fleckpaw]
Apprentice|9 moons|Thunderclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

"I will!" Fleckpaw does as her mentor says and sticks close to Willowflurry, only sticking out her head curiously to sniff around and see the sights.

At Willowflurry's next words, though, Fleckpaw's eyes widen. She did know of the fire, she'd heard of it, but she didn't know there was a gravesite. That was comforting and sad at the same time. Fleckpaw dips her head. "There's so many markings," Fleckpaw mews, "Did all of them really die in the fire?"

Tags: @furrensic /Willowflurry

Last edited by bigbxdwolfz; Yesterday at 11:19 PM.