Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ROT AND ASSIMILATE | f
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:23 PM
Sunset Grove
by Ian
Today 11:19 PM
fleckpaw's training [p]
Last post by bigbxdwolfz
Today 11:18 PM
The Starpoint
Today 11:11 PM
Kittens play-ball!
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 11:08 PM

Old Today, 11:14 AM

Bump Policy: 3 days, vm me the link~
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: RiverClan Camp

Floodsight
◆ she/her | 20 moons

At the questions of the pretty brown pelted she-cat, Floodsight nodded in agreement with a subtle smile, "Yeah...yeah I'd like that."

Better start getting better at talking to other cats if she wants to be more of a helpful clanmate. It was a good thing that Heroneye had offer to let Floodsight join or else only StarClan knows how long it would take for Floodsight to build up the courage to ask.

Though it's her first time really talking to the other warrior, Floodsight could say she a pretty amiable cat to be around. Perhaps not as talkative, but still probably faring better than whatever communication skills Floodsight could utter to manage.

There's a slight overcast today, but it should be fine for hunting. A little cooler in temperature would surely bring the prey swarming for their daily meals. A little excited to finally get out of camp, Floodsight tilted her head letting the other warrior lead the way. Floodsight gave a smile and shifted her paws excitedly for today's excursion.

"Lead the way," Floodsight nodded at Heroneye.

[ @Fits haha they would 100% be apologizing in circles. feel free to start up another post outside ]
Old Today, 09:02 PM
rainbowsan ♡

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Camp

Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

Stuck in camp. Well, not really - the deputy knew she could leave if she really wanted to - but today she had woken up feeling rather ill. Be it another side affect of those starsdammned caverns or what, but Dusklion didn't feel like venturing too far away from camp. So instead she was inspecting one of the rocky walls that rose high above their camp, the shade it provided cooling her down from the hot summer day. There were some claw marks etched into the walls, or what looked like claw marks to her at least. She studied them, taking a step forward to -

- what was that? Hearing the squelch under paw she lifted it up to notice that there was a berry or two under paw. Immediately the deputy froze, eyeing the berry-juice on her paw and wondering if it happened to be poisonous. But it didn't look like deathberry juice, and it seemed to have no affect on her paw pad. Tentatively, Dusklion craned her neck forward and darted her tongue over her paw (risky move, most likely). But when she didn't keel over and die right after she figured it must just be a regular berry that fell down the mountainside into their camp. Hmm.

Looking from her still-lifted paw, to the rock face, then back again, a half-smirk crossed her face. Clearing her throat the dark tabby rolled her shoulders back and stuck her paw out, placing it directly onto the surface of the rock and pressing hard. She held it there for a second or two before releasing her hold on the rock. A paw print. The half-grin grew to a somewhat full grin as she pressed her paw again against the rock, holding it when lifting it to reveal another paw print.

"Does this count as leavin' my mark?" she joked to herself under her breath in amusement, setting her paw back down and chuckling. Two of her paw prints, placed close together. Sure they would likely get washed away in the rain but they were pretty to look at now at least.

[ open ]

#duskbingo24

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by reiya; Today at 09:52 PM.