Arrest The Person Above...
Last post by babysith
Today 08:12 PM
summer bingo rps!
Last post by furrensic
Today 08:11 PM

Old Today, 06:05 PM
Little Dragon,Hidden Girl

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post

Crescentkit
| He/Her/They | ThC Kit | Moons: 2 |

Oh, there was another kit out here. Crescentkit pushed out of the nursery after sneaking past the queens, though technically the little black and yellow kit was allowed out of the nursery, the kit didn't want anyone to really come looking for him if he took too long to return or anything. They didn't really need anyone to look after him. So they didn't need to come find him and stuff and all. Though they understood that the queens cared for Crescentkit, he just didn't really like that for some reason. It didn't make sense to even her. Though here was another kit! Did they also sneak out past the queen's to hang out in the clearing in peace?

"Hellow?" The kit spoke as he approached the other kit, a weird tilt to his words that most cats didn't have but for some reason he did. "Whatr' you doin'?"
"Waiting to become an apprentice!"

Crown_Sage: Disorderly conduct, looking so happy
rubberRatroom: did a :catpeek: and :sadhampter:
xXDeathBerryXx: for having such a poisonous name
They are in a pitch black, awful dungeon, with seperate cells that they cannot see out of or hear anything from the outside. They will never escape.
Old Today, 06:12 PM
Little Dragon,Hidden Girl

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by isla View Post
[ @JellyCat // @Desert Rain Frog // @Idiotic.Bean101 // @Kaida ]

Larkswoop nodded to her apprentices, Falconpaw and Ravenpaw. "Practice some of your hunting moves by the camp entrance. I'll be there after I've eaten."

She dismissed the two cats with a wave of her tail before beckoning her sister, Willowfrost, over to her. "Where in StarClan's name have you been?" The she-cat demanded. "A moon, Willowfrost, and no sign of you. Do you understand that Crowtalon and I searched the camp and the territory all over for you?" She pressed her muzzle to the top of her littermate's head.

Larkswoop swung her head around to glare at her mate, Finchswoop. "And you? You had me worried sick, you daft furball. Now, come here and let me clean those wounds."
"I'm fine, really! It's just a shredded ear. Could've been worse." Much worse, he thought. He could be dead, and eaten by a cannibal. His tail twitched, and he shivered at the thought. But I won't tell you that, dear Larkswoop. I won't tell you that.

Crown_Sage: Disorderly conduct, looking so happy
rubberRatroom: did a :catpeek: and :sadhampter:
xXDeathBerryXx: for having such a poisonous name
They are in a pitch black, awful dungeon, with seperate cells that they cannot see out of or hear anything from the outside. They will never escape.
Old Today, 06:34 PM

Bump Policy: anytime!
My Mood: Innocent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna16 View Post

Sunnystreak l ThunderClan Warrior l he/him
Sunnystreak turned to Finbranch and tilted his head thoughtfully. "I'm not actually sure that we would need to ask permission from an older warrior." He pointed out. "There's two of us here, that should be enough unless there's somecat else Halfpaw wants to bring. Then we'd probably need an additional warrior." He sighed, part of him selfishly hoping Halfpaw wouldn't ask a friend along, but he also wanted the young cat to bring a friend. He just didn't want to have to ask his sister to come along... He was rather enjoying spending some time with his clanmates without her around making him feel incompetent. But I wouldn't know who else I could ask.

He looked back to Finbranch. "Anycat come to mind you could ask to come on a whim?" He asked. Finbranch seemed to be a lot more confident and self-assured than Sunnystreak was. Surely he could find them a third warrior if they needed to buff out their patrol some more.

@Rosewater021
@Wingnettle
Finbranch
13m - he/him

It was a surprise to Finbranch that he would be able to organize a patrol himself. He was so used to the usual attitude warriors had tworeds apprentices, but he was a warrior now. Finbranch knew Sunnystreak was older than him, though he still wasnt by any means an old cat. He thought it would be better to let him step up, even if it poked at his pride. "how about you just lead the patrol if thats so, I have never done that myself, heh"The young tom ended his sentence with a nervous chuckle. Though his heart urged him to take charge and lead them out, he knew that would be disrespectful. His mother had taught him better. "In anycase, I wanna get going, im antsy as ever! Do you wanna go to the hollow or the thunderglade? I think we should go to the hollow, its more dangerous"

Finbranch gestured at Halfpaw with his tail, speaking in a mischievous manner. He felt a sense of maturity fill him as he spoke, though it might have been naive in its source. Acting like a warrior for once sure was fun, and Sunnystreak wasnt demanding or condescending like the older cats. He could become good friends with him! Finbranch thought this with a flick of his tail. He looked to Sunnystreak, eagerly awaiting his next move.

@Luna16
@Wingnettle
Old Today, 06:58 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewater021 View Post
Finbranch
13m - he/him

It was a surprise to Finbranch that he would be able to organize a patrol himself. He was so used to the usual attitude warriors had tworeds apprentices, but he was a warrior now. Finbranch knew Sunnystreak was older than him, though he still wasnt by any means an old cat. He thought it would be better to let him step up, even if it poked at his pride. "how about you just lead the patrol if thats so, I have never done that myself, heh"The young tom ended his sentence with a nervous chuckle. Though his heart urged him to take charge and lead them out, he knew that would be disrespectful. His mother had taught him better. "In anycase, I wanna get going, im antsy as ever! Do you wanna go to the hollow or the thunderglade? I think we should go to the hollow, its more dangerous"

Finbranch gestured at Halfpaw with his tail, speaking in a mischievous manner. He felt a sense of maturity fill him as he spoke, though it might have been naive in its source. Acting like a warrior for once sure was fun, and Sunnystreak wasnt demanding or condescending like the older cats. He could become good friends with him! Finbranch thought this with a flick of his tail. He looked to Sunnystreak, eagerly awaiting his next move.

@Luna16
@Wingnettle

Sunnystreak l ThunderClan Warrior l he/him
Sunnystreak blinked in surprise at Finbranch. "Are you sure you don't want to lead the patrol?" He asked. "I'm not really that much older than you." Sunnystreak hadn't even considered leading the patrol himself, and he really would rather not. Finbranch was a much better choice for this task. "Besides, you'd be a better patrol leader than me." He stated matter-of-factly. There was no question in his mind regarding this fact, and he was fine with that. Some cats were better suited to leadership roles, and Sunnystreak was perfectly fine not being that cat.

"We can go whenever we're all ready." He continued with the flick of his tail, not providing Finbranch the opportunity to dispute him further on who should lead the patrol. He looked again at Halfpaw. "Anycat you want to bring?" He asked again, knowing that with Finbranch's energy this would probably be the apprentice's last opportunity to invite a friend on this adventure.

@Rosewater021
@Wingnettle

Daffodilpaw - Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE] - WindClan Apprentice
Heathernose - WindClan Warrior
Rainpaw; Ravenpaw - RiverClan Apprentice
Hemlockleaf; Embercloud - ShadowClan Warrior
Strawberryfur; Sunnystreak; Acornfall - ThunderClan Warrior

Old Today, 07:59 PM
oh no, THE DARK REUNION!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

WILLOWFLURRY
any pronouns. 30 moons. longhaired blonde tabby with white markings; golden eyes, flowers and moth wings in fur.
[ silk spinner, herb knowledge T1 ]

the heat is almost unbearable today, even with overcast clouds covering a majority of the sun. willowflurry's pelt is light, not absorbing as much light as a dark pelt would, but their pelt is still thick which just traps the heat. they lay near the camps entrance, and despite the discomfort she feels, it's not evident on her face. she's still wearing a stoic expression, usual for the thunderclanner.

perhaps I'll go hunting with a clanmate, later..when it's not as hot, he thinks with a small sigh, resting their head on their paws.

[ @snowflake. ]

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days