Last post by Kaida
Today 06:04 PM

Old August 2nd, 2024, 09:20 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days, 24hrs for Urgent
My Mood: Cool
Default Re: Firefly Cove

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunsbycinnabon View Post
"I'm thinking." Goosebelly wasn't sure what the next course of action was. He side-eyed Cinderfoot... "This information caught me off guard... How are you feeling?"
╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗
◦○◦ Meadowfall ◦○◦
╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝
She-Cat ◦○◦ 26 Moons ◦○◦ Queen ◦○◦ Thunderclan
Interacting with:
A mottled brown, long haired she-cat. She has light brown coloration on her chin, chest, and paws. Large picture attached.

⠂⠁⠈⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂

"I'm fine... If I had to guess I'm about halfway through the pregnancy I think." She pawed at the floor with a small frown. "Neither of you need to be involved if you don't want to. I wanna make that clear."

⠈⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁
Old Yesterday, 09:39 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Treetiger] | Entity
​ThunderClan Warrior | ThunderClan Entity
Silver Tongue | Hulk SMASH | Monkey's Paw [active] | Worldweaver T2 | Nightmare Fuel T2

It was quiet out here on the cove.
True to the name, she watched the fireflies dance around in the sky. Crickets chirped peacefully. The stars shimmered. The moon was bright, illuminating the grasses.

One would think being here would bring peace to the mind and soul. No. Instead, Treetiger came here to fight her mental wars. She came here to pray and hope someone would answer the call to her cries. Alas, no one would. She didn't bring her hopes up. No one ever came to answer her pleas, no one ever came to calm her quarrels. She had to do this herself.

Losing Control. Losing. Control.

It's claws sank into her pelt, leaving her fur standing on end. She couldn't stop it. She couldn't hold it inside any longer. Things weren't as easy as they used to be, but at least she could be alone out here. At least she could struggle alone. No one had to know.

Always alone. Alone. Alone. ALONE.

Green eyes squeezed shut, fighting back the tears that threatened to spill. They closed to the world that should bring her peace, but merely brought her pain. They closed to keep the entity away. She could swear the creature was breaking free, breaking into the mortal world, breaking away from her mind. She was fearful for what would happen next.

"Please, I don't want to be alone anymore. I don't want to do this anymore." A whisper, another plea to the stars. Another wish. Another empty wish.

Sweet girl, you're never alone with me here.

Her eyes shot open.
Wait.

The voice was so clear now. Her gaze shot around, looking for the source. It never sounded so clear, it never made sentences like that. What was happening?! Sweet girl. Her heart fluttered at the words. The claws seemed to have let up, replaced with gentle pressure.

You'll never be alone again. Never.

The voice cooed into her ear, and she swore she could feel the breeze tickle her ear hairs. It felt so real. Treetiger slumped into the ground, her legs buckling beneath her. She had never felt so comforted before. She would be okay, huh? It would be okay. Thrush always promised she'd be okay, but she didn't believe it. Not until now.

A single tear ran down her cheek. Her gaze looked up towards the stars, again. A single deep sigh escaped her. A sigh of content.

Monkey's Paw active now.

[Sparrowpelt]
ThunderClan Warrior
Beefed Up T3 | Just A Scratch | Hulk SMASH

The tom had been asked to accompany the young warrior. She seemed like she needed to get away, so stressed by the recent happenings and news. Understandable. She was an apprentice less than a moon ago. The large tom followed the Bengal out to Firefly Cove. A bitter place to visit right now, but also a nice one as he looked back on the many times Drizzle and he were out here. The large warrior sat a few tail lengths away, taking shelter beneath a bush as he watched the sky and outline of the trees. He'd be on the lookout for the owl, ready to dive into the attack if Treetiger needed.

Sparrowpelt's gaze would shift towards the warrior once in a while, watching her struggle. He'd been in that boat before and would leave her be. He knew how some cats would process things and it appeared Treetiger did best alone. Just as he did. He could respect that.

Only once she was ready to go, would Sparrowpelt slip from the bush and accompany her back.

[CLOSED]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; Yesterday at 10:27 PM. Reason: needing to close this~
Old Today, 04:14 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days, 24 hours if urgent
My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by babysith View Post
╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗
◦○◦ Meadowfall ◦○◦
╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝
She-Cat ◦○◦ 26 Moons ◦○◦ Queen ◦○◦ Thunderclan
Interacting with:
A mottled brown, long haired she-cat. She has light brown coloration on her chin, chest, and paws. Large picture attached.

⠂⠁⠈⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂

"I'm fine... If I had to guess I'm about halfway through the pregnancy I think." She pawed at the floor with a small frown. "Neither of you need to be involved if you don't want to. I wanna make that clear."

⠈⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁
"Well of COURSE I do! I find this quite exciting if I say so myself! I've never had the pleasure of possibly being a dad!" It was very obvious he hadn't, but it was the nature of the event that simply excited him. I mean, even if they aren't exactly mine I wouldn't be opposed to being involved. Is that weird? Even if it is, it won't mean I won't stick around! I'm hard to get rid off!" While that might've not been an issue for Meadowfall, Cinderfoot had a FEELING that Goosebelly would love to see him disappear.
Old Today, 05:56 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Sunflowerswirl
|| She/her | ThC Warrior | Moons: 15 ||
[ #DolBingo ]

Firefly cove was as beautiful as it always is. Plants and blooms blossoming in the warm and sunniness of summer. It truly was her favorite season for a reason. Sunflowerswirl made this kind of promise to herself, that every summer should we take time to visit the cove while its in such a bloom at least once no matter what. She used to go with family, her mom, and some friends here and there. But recently, it's been here these past few season cycles. That was... until this current season, the golden feline turned her head and spotted her friend, Risingstorm padded up behind her.

Sunflowerswirl smiled at the tom and she gently laid the mice she was carrying down on a clean patch of grass before laying down in the sun, stretching out her legs as she relaxed from how hectic everything has been lately. Even know, it was more than hectic. It was sad.. Springlight- no, she didn't want to get into such topics while trying to be out on a happy outing. Just think about the positives. "It's gorgeous, this season especially. Greenleaf is my favorite of the bunch." She peered down at some of the long stemmed flowers, and gently picked them. Rolling the bunch together so that the stems would twist before she got up and padded over to the other warrior.

With a light twinkling in her eye, a smile wide on her face, Sunflowerswirl placed the small couple of flowers into the fur beside Risingstorm's ear if the tom allowed her to do so. They wouldn't last there for very long, but they would be cute while they did. "I believe that white flowers look beautiful with your fur... and your eyes." She spoke, before turning and returning to her original laying down spot among the grass. She didn't want to eat yet, still savoring the peace and the sun and the presence of a friend for the first time in a long time.
[ @Spider. - Risingstorm ]
[ Design by spider. | Base by nargled on DA ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder